Challenging Silouen

Old January 25th 06, 10:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Challenging Silouen

(superfluous newsgroups dumped)

"Real Friendly Neighborhood Vote Ranger" wrote in
message ...

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Lomie wrote:

(superfluous newsgroups dumped)

"mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges"
wrote in message
Well, the entrances to their underground cities, when open, are

arched
at an
angle.
Was that just a lucky guess?
Probably, because archways are pretty common throughout the galaxy.
You perceived no moving, living image then?

an impossible geometry? stange angles?

The Arc de Perseus that Silouen described is not always built for

strength
against gravity, mair fheal.
The Perseuns in question build their arches to make it easier and more
comfortable for them to flow in and out of their homes.

in your native form do you have tentacles growing out of your face?

Nope.
You got horns growing out of your butt? hee hee

Lomie

Hey coward, if you want mariposas to see your lame reply, you might
want to think twice about snecking the newsgroups line.

Arturo, I gave fair notice in another post that I prefer my words to be seen
only in alt.astronomy.
I mean, if a writer can write, wouldn't you assume he or she can read, too?
hee hee

And the "snecking" thing, is this anything like the Lewis Carroll stuff?
like "snark"?
So if "snark" is a cross between a snake and a shark, is "snecking" a cross
between snipping and something else?
And if so, what's the something else? like "wrecking" or "pecking" or
"yecking" or something?

Who cares if fruity sees what. You are both dumb**** loser kooks whom
subject to my powers.

Now can't we be more civil, RFNVR?
I don't know all the past history of it, and I do know that bad blood
sometimes runs real deep.
Sometimes we must raise ourselves to a higher level of consciousness?
And sometimes we must be the first to do so?
Instead of weakness, in many eyes it's a sign of strength to take the
initiative.

So anyways, congrats on your recent risings.
Are your powers you speak of above emanating forth from your words alone?
Or do they source from something even greater?

Lomie

Old January 25th 06, 10:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy

(superfluous newsgroups bravely dumped) hee hee

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Lomie wrote:

(superfluous newsgroups dumped)

What are you afraid of, Flipper?

Being fearless, I'm not afraid of much, Arturo.
But truthfully, I haven't reached the heights of fearlessness, as I'm still
very young.
But unlike you humans, I'm Not afraid of being called "afraid" or "coward".
And like yourself, I'm not afraid of namecalling, Arturo Decorativus.

I guess if I still fear anything in this vein, it would be incivility.
I confess that I still hate it when people are ********s to each other.
Being civil and using amenities when the opportunity arises ain't all that
much effort.
And being nice to people can be a whole lot more fun and profitable than
trying to hurt their feelings, don't you agree?

Somebody from outside alt.astronomy wrote in message
In article

,
"Lomie" wrote:

"Honest John" wrote in message
news
"Lomie" wrote in message

"hee hee"
Lomie

IDIOT !! FAKER !! SOCKPUPPET !!

Pretty nice PKB, fake morality.

Lomie

so are you darlas father
or is that some kind of adulation to darla father?

This is not quite correct.
Darla is My father, and Pere is my mother.

Translation: the next Darla sock is revealed.

And your socks are getting WHEW pretty odorous.
Time to change them?
Again? G

And my post was just the result of the auk sockpuppet's childish pasting
posts.

You should learn what words mean prior to using them in poasts, Flipper.

So teach me, Arturo!

The "Honest Jane" person she can expect to be ignored from now on.

I'm sure he's now crushed, saucerhead.

And you come by this certainty precisely How?
Are you and H.J. connected by some secret form of quantum non-locality?

But I won't ignore You entirely because you haven't been too uncivil.
Just quite funny, mostly.

Is that some kind of adulation to kookology?

Kook.

HA! Arturo, I think if the Kooks you chase were to stop abruptly, your head
would go ****

Hold that thought!
It's not a nice one.
So I won't finish expressing it, because I would rather try to be more
civil.

Lomie

Old January 25th 06, 11:07 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks

(superfluous newsgroups dumped)

"mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges"
wrote in message
Lomie wrote:

hey binky
if you expect me to respond
leave in a-u-k

Okay, mair fheal, just this once.

or if you prefer farting in the wind by your oddy-knocky
feel free to sneck groups

Actually, mair fheal, what I prefer is for my words to only be posted to
alt.astronomy.
Of course, I cannot stop others from crossposting to off-topic newsgroups,
but I hope people will respect my preference.

binky

Old January 25th 06, 11:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy

"Honest John" wrote in message

Unread & Ignored due to author's incivility.

Old January 25th 06, 11:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks

wrote in message
Lomie wrote:

hey binky
if you expect me to respond
leave in a-u-k

Okay, mair fheal, just this once.

or if you prefer farting in the wind by your oddy-knocky
feel free to sneck groups

Actually, mair fheal, what I prefer is for my words to only be posted to
alt.astronomy.
Of course, I cannot stop others from crossposting to off-topic newsgroups,
but I hope people will respect my preference.

binky

never mind

arf meow arf - nsa fodder
al qaeda terrorism nuclear bomb iran taliban big brother
if you meet buddha on the usenet killfile him
Old January 25th 06, 11:17 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.religion.kibology

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 19:51:33 GMT, "Lomie"
wrote:

Pretty cool!

Lomie

yes baby, it's cool outside ,-)

Artist: Louis Armstrong Lyrics
Song: Baby, It's Cold Outside Lyrics
MP3 Downloads

Louis Armstrong recorded live with Velma Middleton 1949 (Louis in
parenthesis)

I really can't stay
(Mama, it's cold outside)
I've got to go way
(I said, it's cold outside)
I wish I knew how
(Tickled to death that you dropped in)
To break this spell
(You better break that spell..a-vo-tu)
My mother will start to worry
(Mama, what's your hurry)
Father will be pacin' the floor
(He's gotta go...he's gotta go)
Really I'd better hurry
(Please don't hurry)
Well maybe just a half a drink more
**(Take some 'Swiss Kriss' while I pour)
The neighbors might think
(Mama, it's bad out there)
Hey Pops, what's in this drink
(Ain't no fun to be had out there, you know)
This evenin' has been
( It is outta here.....)
So nice and fine
(Take another drink-a-wine...and
maybe you'll change your mind)
I ought to say no, no, no, sir
(You don't have to call me sir)
At least I'm gonna say that I tried
(Give it up...give it up...give it up)
I really can't stay
(And, don't hold out)
*BOTH* Ahh, but it's cold outside

(Look-a there honey...look at that window there...you can't go
out there in all that bad weather take a look...............you lookin'
at the wrong window anyway...........that's a bay window there........
see the one that's in the middle there.......yeah the one that's boarded
up...that's an out house there..........ain't no usein you goin out
there
in all that bad weather...gettin' them two little skis all frosted up)
Yeah well Pops, I didn't tell Mama and Papa where I was goin
(You did what)
In fact, I sneaked outta the house
(Oh, Velma, don't never do that to your Mama and Papa......stay here
three more days then you go back home to your people there)
There's bound to be talk tommorow
(What about my sorrow)
At least there will be plenty implied
(Yeah, you tellin' me)
I really can't stay
(An-bol-eh-do-as)
*BOTH* Ahh but it's cold outside

Hey Pops, I'd really like to stick around
(Yeah I wish you would)
But I live so far...I live way over on the other side of town....over in
the aristocratic part...way over........................
(Where would that be Honey)
Over on Jackson Street
(She been in town two hours and she done found out where
Jackson Street is.....................Yes indeed folks this is the
place.....
you know where you can get two drinks for forty cents here......then you
come outta the gate and fall flat-a-your face.....that's what you do)
(Yeah your Shoes are loosey...and let's get juicy)
*BOTH* Yeah, but it?s cold
(bah-da-da-dat) outside
(bah-ba-da-do-de-da-da-day)

mmmmmmm, how I Love to hear Louis play the horn!
Al Hirt was real good, but nobody's as good as Louis.

Lomie

Old January 25th 06, 11:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.alien.visitors,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Honest John" wrote in message
et...

Unread & Ignored due to incivility.

(And my mom would be Honest Pere

OH ****.
I mean OH DAMN.

Okay, but I'll darn sure unread the next one, Mr. Uncivil.

Lomie

Old January 25th 06, 11:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.alien.visitors,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

In article ,
"Lomie" wrote:

"Honest John" wrote in message
et...

Unread & Ignored due to incivility.

(And my mom would be Honest Pere

yer momma has sexual identification issues

Old January 25th 06, 12:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks

wrote in message
"Lomie" wrote:

"Honest John" wrote in message
et...

Unread & Ignored due to incivility.

(And my mom would be Honest Pere

yer momma has sexual identification issues

How so?
Seans like us don't have any one gender.
Okay, like for Silouen, my uhm sister (maybe "sibling" is better?), Darla is
her mother and Pere is her father.
And then for me, Pere is my mother while Darla is my father.
It's all quite straighforward, well, at least to me it is.

And I can see where you might take issue with it, mair fheal.
But either way, Sil and I have pretty much the same genes.
And yet, there are still some interesting and subtle differences stemming
from the fact that like humans, our female eggs are vastly huger (and
therefore the cytoplasm includes lots more organelles) than our male sperm
cells.
So I got a lot of stuff in my cells from Pere that Sil didn't get, and Sil
got a lot of stuff from Darla's egg cell that I didn't get.

Or is this TMI?

Lomie

Old January 25th 06, 12:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks

wrote in message
"Lomie" wrote:

"Honest John" wrote in message
et...

Unread & Ignored due to incivility.

(And my mom would be Honest Pere

yer momma has sexual identification issues

How so?
Seans like us don't have any one gender.
Okay, like for Silouen, my uhm sister (maybe "sibling" is better?), Darla is
her mother and Pere is her father.
And then for me, Pere is my mother while Darla is my father.
It's all quite straighforward, well, at least to me it is.

tu es une quebecquoise nest-pas

And I can see where you might take issue with it, mair fheal.
But either way, Sil and I have pretty much the same genes.

where do you get
those blue blue genes
faded patched secret so tight
where do you get
that walk oh so lean
your shoes and your shirts
all just right

And yet, there are still some interesting and subtle differences stemming
from the fact that like humans, our female eggs are vastly huger (and
therefore the cytoplasm includes lots more organelles) than our male sperm
cells.
So I got a lot of stuff in my cells from Pere that Sil didn't get, and Sil
got a lot of stuff from Darla's egg cell that I didn't get.

Or is this TMI?

dunno

do you see jimmy carter walking on the water
in his antiradiation booties