Challenging Silouen

Old January 24th 06, 03:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.kibology

Default Challenging Silouen

"mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges"

so are you Darla's father
or is that some kind of adulation to Darla's father?

I don't think that she ever knew who her actual daddy was, that's why she's
"trailer trash" stuffing her mouth with three boxes of Little Debby Oatmeal
snacks a day to keep her weight up to 246 lbs. and be a perfect 24W size
house dress. She's, however, looking forward to going on The Jerry Springer
Show starring in the episode titled "My boyfriend turned gay rather than
marry me ! It should be a HOOT !!!

H.J. ( checking the TV listings )

Old January 24th 06, 03:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.alien.visitors,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Charles D. Bohne wrote:

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 11:51:11 GMT, "Lomie"
wrote:

Did Darla mention we are vegetarians?

Not in absolute terms :-

We just find vegetables like you to be utterly delicious! mmm

The Arturo Decorativo cauliflower brain?

...? Äh no .. thanks, I'd prefer shrimps :-
C.

Nice kookslurp, Ch*ck.

Art, shrimping, is a slang term for the perversion of toe sucking. They
must enjoy that where they come from.

Old January 24th 06, 04:07 AM posted to alt.astronomy

(superfluous newsgroups dumped)

Somebody from outside alt.astronomy wrote in message
"Lomie" wrote:

"Honest John" wrote in message
news

"Lomie" wrote in message

"hee hee"
Lomie

IDIOT !! FAKER !! SOCKPUPPET !!

Pretty nice PKB, fake morality.

Lomie

so are you darlas father
or is that some kind of adulation to darla father?

This is not quite correct.
Darla is My father, and Pere is my mother.

And my post was just the result of the auk sockpuppet's childish pasting
posts.
The "Honest Jane" person she can expect to be ignored from now on.

But I won't ignore You entirely because you haven't been too uncivil.
Just quite funny, mostly.

Is that some kind of adulation to kookology?

Lomie

Old January 24th 06, 04:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.alien.visitors,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Honest John" wrote in message
et...

wrote:

Did Darla mention we are vegetarians?

Not in absolute terms :-

We just find vegetables like you to be utterly delicious! mmm

The Arturo Decorativo cauliflower brain?

...? Äh no .. thanks, I'd prefer shrimps :-
C.

Nice kookslurp, Ch*ck.

Art, shrimping, is a slang term for the perversion of toe sucking. They
must enjoy that where they come from.

Well, okay, just one more post and then I'll ignore you.
One thing we truly enjoy is flushing the bird from the bush.
I seem to be pretty good at it, coffee boy sockpuppet.

Do you Always let people push your buttons and control you like that?
(Rhetorical question since I will no longer read a word you write.
Time for a new sockpuppet?)

Please have a Very nice day.

Lomie

Old January 24th 06, 05:00 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.alien.visitors,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Lomie wrote:

(superfluous newsgroups dumped)

What are you afraid of, Flipper?

"Lomie" wrote in message

"hee hee"
Lomie

IDIOT !! FAKER !! SOCKPUPPET !!

Pretty nice PKB, fake morality.

Lomie

so are you darlas father
or is that some kind of adulation to darla father?

This is not quite correct.
Darla is My father, and Pere is my mother.

Translation: the next Darla sock is revealed.

And my post was just the result of the auk sockpuppet's childish pasting
posts.

You should learn what words mean prior to using them in poasts, Flipper.

The "Honest Jane" person she can expect to be ignored from now on.

I'm sure he's now crushed, saucerhead.

But I won't ignore You entirely because you haven't been too uncivil.
Just quite funny, mostly.

Is that some kind of adulation to kookology?

Kook.

Lomie

[cowardly snecked froups restored]

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief

"Have patience. First I shall deal with the State of Oregon
and County of Josephine, Then the AFAB, government/media
disinformation Agents with whom you conspire to libel me and my
family. Your time will come."
-- Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, usenet "christ"

"Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, and rather ironic, coming from
someone who obviously has no understanding of what a signature is. Tell me,
Haslam, do you sign your checks as 'Can't you show a little restraint?'"
-- David Tholen, Clueless Newbie of the Month, February 2003
Old January 24th 06, 05:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy

"Lummox" wrote in message

This is not quite correct.
Darla is My father, and Pere is my mother.

And my post was just the result of the auk sockpuppet's childish pasting
posts.
The "Honest Jane" person she can expect to be ignored from now on.

But I won't ignore You entirely because you haven't been too uncivil.
Just quite funny, mostly.

Is that some kind of adulation to kookology?

Lummox

I can tell from this post that you are enjoying some good drugs or alchol,
so have a good time and get ****-faced !

Honest Darla, your father, goodnight.

P.S. Your mama, Honest Jane, says hi, also.

Old January 24th 06, 05:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.alien.visitors,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Lummox" wrote in message

Well, okay, just one more post and then I'll ignore you.
One thing we truly enjoy is flushing the bird from the bush.
I seem to be pretty good at it, coffee boy sockpuppet.

Do you Always let people push your buttons and control you like that?
(Rhetorical question since I will no longer read a word you write.
Time for a new sockpuppet?)

Please have a Very nice day.

Lummox

Dearest Lummox,

I'm not a sockpuppet nor a coffee boy. I'm glad to hear that you enjoy
flushing your bush for birds. You really need to get out of the trailer
more, just because you have to turn sideways to sqeek through the doorway is
no excuse to never go outside and get some sun. Have a good time in Chicago
on the Springer Show and be sure to get some Springer beads for showing your
extra large boobs to the audience. That's all for now.

Honest Darla (your daddy) and Honest Jane (you mama)

p.s. Huggs and kisses from Honest Art (your uncle)

Old January 24th 06, 05:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.alien.visitors,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Lomie wrote:

(superfluous newsgroups dumped)

What are you afraid of, Flipper?

He shouldn't need to be afraid now that he has me backing him up.

Old January 24th 06, 05:48 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.alien.visitors,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

wrote:

Did Darla mention we are vegetarians?

Not in absolute terms :-

We just find vegetables like you to be utterly delicious! mmm

The Arturo Decorativo cauliflower brain?

...? Äh no .. thanks, I'd prefer shrimps :-
C.

Nice kookslurp, Ch*ck.

You must admire a cauliflower brain.

Old January 24th 06, 05:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.alien.visitors,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Lomie wrote:

hey binky
if you expect me to respond
leave in a-u-k

or if you prefer farting in the wind by your oddy-knocky
feel free to sneck groups

arf meow arf - nsa fodder
al qaeda terrorism nuclear bomb iran taliban big brother
if you meet buddha on the usenet killfile him