Aliens are Us

Old October 19th 18, 09:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

Default Aliens are Us

On Saturday, October 13, 2018 at 8:34:39 PM UTC-6, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, November 4, 2017 at 5:30:26 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Saturday, November 4, 2017 at 3:57:11 AM UTC-5, Whisper wrote:
On 4/11/2017 5:15 AM, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Friday, November 3, 2017 at 12:44:49 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Earth is not humankinds home planet.Its all part of my novel "Stepping Stones" A great movie could be made.Spielberg are you reading this? Trebert Ps Treb would like to be in the last part of the movie and will play himself

No Bert we are definitely Earth people or we would not be mankind. We came from earth rocks earth oceans and earth rainstorms some 4 billion years ago.

How do we come from rocks? I know some of us think like we have rocks
in our heads but.....

---
http://www.avg.com

We still come from rocks. Have to have vitamins and minerals just to get by.

Rocks with carbon 12, calcium ,sulfur,salt and microbes were around in the early universe to help life get started Gases cam later Bert

Gases are being re analyzed may have nothing to do with Solar System or planet formations. wow, new stuff .
Old October 20th 18, 10:52 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Glazier wrote:
Earth is not humankinds home planet.Its all part of my
novel "Stepping Stones" A great movie could be
made.Spielberg are you reading this? Trebert Ps Treb would
like to be in the last part of the movie and will play
himself

No Bert we are definitely Earth people or we would not be
mankind. We came from earth rocks earth oceans and earth
rainstorms some 4 billion years ago.

How do we come from rocks? I know some of us think like we
have rocks in our heads but.....

We still come from rocks. Have to have vitamins and minerals
just to get by.

Rocks with carbon 12, calcium ,sulfur,salt and microbes were around
in the early universe to help life get started Gases cam later
Bert

Gases are being re analyzed may have nothing to do with Solar System
or planet formations. wow, new stuff .

Can you please cite a reference for this new analysis??

--
Daniel
Old October 20th 18, 08:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

No, if you cannot do a search, you are unworthy to communicate too. **** off.
Old October 21st 18, 07:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Glazier wrote:
[...]

Thanks for being so helpful, .... and curtious!!

--
Daniel
Old October 21st 18, 08:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Le 19/10/2018 Ã* 22:27, Arc Michael a écritÂ*:
On Saturday, October 13, 2018 at 8:34:39 PM UTC-6, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Rocks with carbon 12, calcium ,sulfur,salt and microbes were around in the early universe to help life get started Gases cam later Bert

Gases are being re analyzed may have nothing to do with Solar System or planet formations. wow, new stuff .

And where did come, this microbes when the universe had been created?

Old October 21st 18, 10:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

Fu, I'm not your bitch! & U do not pay me, as well. Selfish mofo!
Old October 22nd 18, 09:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Arc Michael wrote on 21/10/2018 8:05 PM:
Fu, I'm not your bitch! & U do not pay me, as well. Selfish mofo!

What did I do that makes you think that I consider you my Bitch?? Or
that I think I pay you??

--
Daniel

Old October 23rd 18, 09:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Arc Michael wrote on 23/10/2018 3:54 AM:
On Monday, October 22, 2018 at 2:53:23 AM UTC-6, Daniel60 wrote:
Arc Michael wrote on 21/10/2018 8:05 PM:
Fu, I'm not your bitch! & U do not pay me, as well. Selfish mofo!

What did I do that makes you think that I consider you my Bitch?? Or
that I think I pay you??

STFU docy poo

Why?? Are the questions I ask too difficult for you or something??

--
Daniel
Old October 24th 18, 10:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, October 21, 2018 at 12:11:40 AM UTC-7, Sylvain wrote:
Le 19/10/2018 Ã* 22:27, Arc Michael a écritÂ*:
On Saturday, October 13, 2018 at 8:34:39 PM UTC-6, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Rocks with carbon 12, calcium ,sulfur,salt and microbes were around in the early universe to help life get started Gases cam later Bert

Gases are being re analyzed may have nothing to do with Solar System or planet formations. wow, new stuff .

And where did come, this microbes when the universe had been created?

My best shot was matter became organic and could reproduce Bert