Breaker Binoculars

Old July 4th 03, 10:14 AM
David Harris

Default Drugs, was Breaker Binoculars

"Chef!" wrote:

Fleetie wrote:
My dreams got a lot more strange and very detailed when I was
prescribed Seroxat (probably too much info there) but seemed to have
return to normal, err, I mean the way they were no that I'm off it.

I am familiar with the effects of psychoactive drugs on dreams. Most
interesting, if sometimes scary. As for Seroxat: MUCH sleep disruption
for little or no reward, IME. Might as well spend your life on "E"s,
given the disruption on your life via loss of sleep; and at least the
"E"s will make you happy. At least for a short while. Hmmmm. But the
dreams there are entirely different. Lucid. A
whole-'nother-experience!
Martin

Seroxat is seriously f**ing dangerous, in that seriously - messes - with - your - thought -
processes kind of dangerousness. Almost
as scary as Larium. Well, maybe not. Nothing is quite as scary as Larium.
Chef!

Ergotamine ?

as prescribed for migraines while I was working is Saudi in '82.

I was hallucinating big time, and nearly fell off my bed whilst flying at 30,000 feet once ! My mate
Dick saved me from almost certain insanity by flushing em down the bog and getting me on a plane
back home sharpish !

Still have nightmares about that experience......

DH

Old July 4th 03, 05:43 PM
Martin Frey

Having just discovered that we have a spy, should the junkies amongst
us be quite so confessional?

Should the dreams be quite so frank? I'd be afreud, very afreud...

Cheers

Martin

--------------
Martin Frey
N 51 02 E 0 47
--------------

Old July 4th 03, 11:07 PM
Chris.B

David Harris wrote in message ...

Ergotamine ?

as prescribed for migraines while I was working is Saudi in '82.

I was hallucinating big time, and nearly fell off my bed whilst flying at 30,000 feet once ! My mate
Dick saved me from almost certain insanity by flushing em down the bog and getting me on a plane
back home sharpish !

Still have nightmares about that experience......

DH

Please be more careful with your line lengths. The "mate" disappeared
off the edge of the page as I was reading your post. I seriously
thought I was on the wrong group. But then so does everybody else! g

Chris.B

Old July 6th 03, 09:16 PM
MDJ

Default Breaker Binoculars

If they are only 12x60 they are a bit dear. I got Breaker 13x70s off ebay
for £50...

"Neil Booker" wrote in message
Hello, it's me again

Just been to the 'Cash converter' type shop which has these binos for

sale.
Breaker jl#4070 (might be sl#4070) look good and their asking £45.

Worth it or walk away? All responses gratefully received.

Neil

--
P.S. Please remove .nospam from the address to reply