GuthBall's Venusians ...

Old August 15th 14, 01:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default GuthBall's Venusians ...

.... are watching us from the Moon ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QdYvelStn8

Get out your Etch-a-Sketch and check it out, Goth ...

Old August 15th 14, 04:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Thursday, August 14, 2014 5:54:06 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
... are watching us from the Moon ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QdYvelStn8

Get out your Etch-a-Sketch and check it out, Goth ...

Looks like a serious sinkhole, with associated crevices.

With your vast photographic expertise, how do we know it's even located on our moon?
Old August 15th 14, 02:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Thursday, August 14, 2014 5:54:06 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
... are watching us from the Moon ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QdYvelStn8

Get out your Etch-a-Sketch and check it out, Goth ...

Looks like a serious sinkhole, with associated crevices.

With your vast photographic expertise, how do we know it's even located
on our moon?

*** I would say the coordinates given by Google Earth (Moon)
are a dead give-away ... but I forgot ... you are the expert and
you always see something nobody else can discern ...

Old August 15th 14, 04:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Friday, August 15, 2014 6:41:29 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Thursday, August 14, 2014 5:54:06 PM UTC-7, H�gar wrote:

... are watching us from the Moon ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QdYvelStn8

Get out your Etch-a-Sketch and check it out, Goth ...

Looks like a serious sinkhole, with associated crevices.

With your vast photographic expertise, how do we know it's even located

on our moon?

*** I would say the coordinates given by Google Earth (Moon)

are a dead give-away ... but I forgot ... you are the expert and

you always see something nobody else can discern ...

Except that you've admitted that you can't interpret images, at least not nearly as good as a 5th grader, and otherwise you've been colorblind from birth.

Do you think our moon can't possibly have sinkholes?

Do you still think our moon isn't the least bit contrasty (like most of those Apollo era images that had hardly any contrast issues, as though there were always more than one source of illumination), and of its purely monochromatic terrain as recorded by their unfiltered Kodak color film that wasn't the least bit affected bu those extreme temperatures, local radiation or from anything Van Alen, cosmic and/or solar.

Do you really think there are no trapped gasses or any mineral brines within our moon?

Just how much less than solid do you figure our moon really is, in terms of its porosity or hollowness?
Old August 19th 14, 05:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Aliens on the Moon and Venus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC2FKNIJiCA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vn1w5P-cec
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thIxhy9DS4o

Supreme Master Ching Hai - speaks of Venusian civilizations that arose long before Earth's present civilization - whose spirits are guiding us today!

All we have to do is stop eating meat and love one another, and aliens will come and help us. So, if you believe that, send money to Supreme Master Ching Hai...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bAt6z0rKIM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r1sFBf5PWQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M-tZQHepKI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvcEKYo-wZs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGUenUhcmA0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj8ZZxfprSw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_-gqu-hhgI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aJFXF4Mh3E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcFLAtOsyWk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bepLm9utrl8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ujm0cxP_bzk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iesEs751vNQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ2WOFi5V_w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8CK7WatxeI

So, I'm waiting for Guth to write a book and announce he's Grandmaster V!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3Z2MlJLd24

He came from the clouds
where aliens meet
Lights in the night,
but you wonder why
he can't love no-one
'cause he's on the run
Sleeps in Diana Chasma
wakes by the sun
Listen to the sirens,
thinkin' they're for me
It's a lonely life
for Grandmaster V
Yes, a lonely life
for Grandmaster V

Old August 20th 14, 05:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On Wednesday, August 20, 2014 5:01:38 AM UTC+12, Saul Levy wrote:
CHING'S AS WACKO AS DARLA (PAININTHEASS)!

SEE WHAT YOU''VE WROUGHT, GOOF? YOU ARE TO BLAME!

Saul Levy

Many of Supreme Master Ching's followers would think you were mad Saul.

People have been talking about communicating with people on Venus since the 1600s!

Here's a guy who claims to know the history not only of this universe, but parallel universes as well...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezJJ...FE15B9B1B7577E

Here's another group of followers of alien messages, this time coming from the static of an old radio... back in the 1950s - in Italy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI8S6SOPPWM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKuEAiE7rcA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny9Yk3_Kauw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqON9MqpwmE

David Bowie memorialized a lot of these feelings in much of his work...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_-RO9bkZv0

Goodbye love
Didn't know what time it was the lights were low oh how
I leaned back on my radio oh oh
Some cat was layin down some rock n roll lotta soul, he said
Then the loud sound did seem to fade a ade
Came back like a slow voice on a wave of phase ha hase
That werent no d.j. that was hazy cosmic jive

There's a starman waiting in the sky
Hed like to come and meet us
But he thinks he'd blow our minds
There's a starman waiting in the sky
Hes told us not to blow it
Cause he knows it's all worthwhile
He told me:
Let the children lose it
Let the children use it
Let all the children boogie

I had to phone someone so I picked on you ho ho
Hey, that's far out so you heard him too! o o
Switch on the tv we may pick him up on channel two
Look out your window I can see his light a ight
If we can sparkle he may land tonight a ight
Don't tell your poppa or hell get us locked up in fright

There's a starman waiting in the sky
Hed like to come and meet us
But he thinks he'd blow our minds
There's a starman waiting in the sky
Hes told us not to blow it
Cause he knows it's all worthwhile
He told me:
Let the children lose it
Let the children use it
Let all the children boogie

Starman waiting in the sky
Hed like to come and meet us
But he thinks he'd blow our minds
There's a starman waiting in the sky
Hes told us not to blow it
Cause he knows it's all worthwhile
He told me:
Let the children lose it
Let the children use it
Let all the children boogie

La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXSGocWifAg

Ground Control to Major Tom
Ground Control to Major Tom
Take your protein pills and put your helmet on
Ground Control to Major Tom (Ten, Nine, Eight, Seven, Six)
Commencing countdown, engines on (Five, Four, Three)
Check ignition and may God's love be with you (Two, One, Liftoff)

This is Ground Control to Major Tom
You've really made the grade
And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare
"This is Major Tom to Ground Control
I'm stepping through the door
And I'm floating in a most peculiar way
And the stars look very different today
For here
Am I sitting in a tin can
Far above the world
Planet Earth is blue
And there's nothing I can do

Though I'm past one hundred thousand miles
I'm feeling very still
And I think my spaceship knows which way to go
Tell my wife I love her very much "she knows"
Ground Control to Major Tom
Your circuit's dead, there's something wrong
Can you hear me, Major Tom?
Can you hear me, Major Tom?
Can you hear me, Major Tom?
Can you "Here Am I floating round a tin can
Far above the Moon
Planet Earth is blue
And there's nothing I can do."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxKu7ggU3HU

Ziggy played guitar, jamming good with Weird and Gilly,
And the spiders from Mars. He played it left hand
But made it too far
Became the special man, then we were Ziggy's band

Now Ziggy really sang, screwed up eyes and screwed down hairdo
Like some cat from Japan, he could lick 'em by smiling
He could leave 'em to hang
'Came on so loaded man, well hung and snow white tan.

So where were the spiders, while the fly tried to break our balls
With just the beer light to guide us,
So we bitched about his fans and should we crush his sweet hands?

Ziggy played for time, jiving us that we were voodoo
The kid was just crass, he was the nazz
With God given ass
He took it all too far but boy could he play guitar

Making love with his ego Ziggy sucked up into his mind
Like a leper messiah
When the kids had killed the man I had to break up the band.

Ziggy played guitar

Weird Al Yankovich - talks about dating...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtMU8nvZzOs

"Close But No Cigar"

Jillian was her name
She was sweeter than aspartame
Her kisses reconfigured my DNA
And after that I never was the same

And I loved her even more
Than Marlon Brando loved souffle
She was gorgeous, she was charming
Yeah, she was perfect in every way

Except she was always using the word "infer"
When she obviously meant "imply"
And I know some guys would put up with that kind of thing
But frankly, I can't imagine why

And I told her, I said
"Hey! Are we playing horseshoes, honey?
No, I don't think we are!
You're close! (Close!)
But no cigar!"

Then I met sweet young Janet
Prettiest thing on the planet
Had a body hotter than a habanjero
She had lips like a ripe pomegranate

And I was crazy like Manson about her
She got me all choked up like Momma Cass
She had a smile so incredibly radiant
You had to watch it through a piece of smoked glass

I thought after all these years of searching around
I'd found my soulmate finally
But one day I found OUT she actually owned a copy
Of Joe Dirt on DVD

Oh, no! I said
"Hey! Are we lobbing hand grenades, kiddo?
No I don't think we are!
You're close! (Close!)
Oh, so very close! (Close!)
Yeah, baby, you're close! (Close!)
So close!
But no cigar!"

(Oh, yeah!)
(Oh, no!)
(Oh, yeah!)
(Oh, no!)
(Oh, yeah!)
(Oh, no!)
(ALL RIGHT!)

[Hand claps, trumpet solo]

Julie played water polo
She wore a ribbon on her left manolo
She had me sweating like Nixon every time she was near
My heart was beating like a Buddy Rif solo

And she was everything I've dreamed of
She moved right up to #1 on my list
And did I mention she's a world famous billionare
Bikini supermodel astrophysicist

Yeah, she was so pretty she made Charlize Theron
Look like a big fat slobbering pig
The only caveat is one of her earlobes
Was just a little tiny bit too big

I said
"Hey! Are we doing government work here?
No I don't think we are!
You're close! (Close!)
So very, very close! (Close!)
Aaw, baby, you're close! (Close!)
So close!
But no cigar!"

Missed it by that much! (No cigar!)
Ah, yeah! Ah, right! (No cigar!)
Really, really, really close! (No cigar!)
But no cigar!

and conspiracy theories...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-0TEJMJOhk

"Foil"

[Verse 1:]
I never seem to finish all my food
I always get a doggie bag from the waiter
So I just keep what's still unchewed
And I take it home, save it for later

[Pre-Chorus:]
But then I deal with fungal rot, bacterial formation
Microbes, enzymes, mold and oxidation
I don't care, I've got a secret trick up my sleeve
I never bother with baggies, glass jars, tupperware containers
Plastic cling wrap, really a no-brainer
I just like to keep all my flavours sealed in tight

[Chorus:]
With aluminum foil (foil)
Never settle for less
That kind of wrap is just the best
To keep your sandwich nice and fresh
Stick it in your cooler (cooler)
Eat it when you're ready
But maybe you'll choose (you'll choose, you'll choose, you'll choose)
A refreshing herbal tea

[Sip] Mmm, lovely!

[Verse 2:]
Oh, by the way, I've cracked the code
I've figured out these shadow organizations
And the Illuminati know
That they're finally primed for world domination

[Pre-Chorus:]
And soon you've got black helicopters coming 'cross the border
Puppet masters for the New World Order
Be awa there's always someone that's watching you
And still the government won't admit they faked the whole moon landing
Thought control rays, psychotronic scanning
Don't mind that, I'm protected cause I made this hat

[Chorus:]
From aluminum foil (foil)
Wear a hat that's foil lined
In case an alien's inclined
To probe your butt or read your mind
Looks a bit peculiar ('culiar)
Seems a little crazy
But someday I'll prove (I'll prove, I'll prove, I'll prove)
There's a big conspiracy

*
BETWEEN TWO AGES
America's Role in the Technetronic Era
Zbigniew Brzezinski

http://showothers.com/uploads/Zbigni...n_Two_Ages.pdf

Tragedy & Hope
A History of the World in Our Time
Carroll Quigley

http://www.carrollquigley.net/pdf/Tragedy_and_Hope.pdf
Old August 21st 14, 02:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Saul acts like I created all these stories. How does that work?

If you don't think UFOs are real, here's someone who will tell you you're right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrVLHRgm1tc

Old August 21st 14, 05:19 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Wednesday, August 20, 2014 6:20:23 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Saul acts like I created all these stories. How does that work?

If you don't think UFOs are real, here's someone who will tell you you're right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrVLHRgm1tc

That video is only partially correct. Our government is getting better at being prepared to deal with an outbreak of ET envy and worship. Obviously the oligarchs, Bilderbergs and Rothschilds want noting of ETs to become accepted as the real thing, because that would be the end of their freeloading era.

The truly rich and powerful have simply gotten use to being in charge regardless of whomever we elect or appoint, and they'll do just about anything in order to keep it that way.

Old August 22nd 14, 06:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On Thursday, August 21, 2014 2:33:13 PM UTC+12, Saul Levy wrote:
ALEX JONES IS A WACKO, MOOKIE!

I LISTENED TO ONE OF HIS SHOWS AND BELIEVE NOTHING HE SAYS!

AS FOR UFOs: I SPENT YEARS ON KITT PEAK WATCHING THE SKY. NEVER SAW

ANYTHING UNIDENTIFIED!

YOU ARE MUCH TOO ACCEPTING OF SUCH STORIES.

ONE WACKO (CAN'T REMEMBER HER NAME) CLAIMED THAT PEOPLE ON KITT PEAK

WERE STUDYING UFOs THERE! I USED TO BE PART OF THE RESEARCH COMMJNITY

THERE AND CAN OUTRIGHT CLAIM NO SUCH THING EVER OCCURRED!

Saul Levy

On Wed, 20 Aug 2014 18:20:23 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Saul acts like I created all these stories. How does that work?

If you don't think UFOs are real, here's someone who will tell you you're right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrVLHRgm1tc

Gee Saul, what are your duties at Kitt Peak?

Walt Mitchell was a graduate advisor of mine and a PI at Kitt Peak and Wilson Observatories. I also was a slave labourer of OSU's astronomy department!

We converted the Snow Telescope spectrometer into a double monochromator at Wilson. This reduced stray light in the instrument. As a result than one thousand previously unreported spectrum lines were recorded in the 290 nm to 365 nm region. This work was supported by the NSF and ONR.

http://link.springer.com/article/10....0153419#page-1

Fascinating stuff.

This led naturally- it seemed to me at the time -to high resolution microwave studies of the the sky with radio observatories, which is the core of SETI.

Walter and his students, also naturally were called upon to design the Apollo Telescope Mount for Skylab to create a very sensitive monochromator. As a result we worked with Karl Henize and Joe Kerwin on developing the work program for Apollo Telescope on Skylab 2.

Which was pretty damned exciting for me to be a grad student at that time.

http://aas.org/obituaries/walter-e-m...l-jr-1925-1996

Walter was a UFO buff. He became interested in UFOs after seeing them in World War 2 following his being part of the allied invasion of NAZI Europe. The appearance of 'Foo Fighters' was a great concern at the time. Originally they thought it a German super-weapon, similar to the missiles that fell on London at the time. As a result of that long term interest Mitchell had contact with Project Bluebook back in the day and Stanton Friedman. He even wrote an article in Astronomy magazine about Betty Hill's map and his identification of Zeta Reticuli (with my help writing the computer program using the updated Gliese catalog!) and was a strong backer of SETI as OSU's radio observatory. (Yes, I was there when Jerry Ehman discovered it!)

http://www.gravitywarpdrive.com/Zeta...i_Incident.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFZt0Z0u5Uc

These people are sound and sober and very good scientists.

(they know how to use caps lock, just saying)

Just for our Guthball ... Hägar Misc 3 March 19th 14 04:56 PM
Have the Venusians visited the Moon ... Hägar Misc 31 February 18th 14 12:33 AM
GuthBall's mysterious Venusians have arrived ... Hägar Misc 3 October 25th 13 10:30 PM
Bump off GuthBall ... Bast[_2_] Misc 2 July 3rd 11 08:35 PM
Vintage Venusians Mark Earnest Misc 0 August 20th 05 04:15 AM