First Asteroid With Rings Discovered!

Old August 11th 14, 10:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default First Asteroid With Rings Discovered!

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...science-space/

I also discovered a ring around my collar!

Double-A

Old August 11th 14, 10:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Monday, August 11, 2014 2:09:35 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...science-space/

I also discovered a ring around my collar!

Double-A

It's also like the methane ring which forms around Hagar's open cesspool, and at times the solar invisible energy of highly charged ions is what even makes it glow in the dark.

Perhaps that asteroid is simply a very large exodinosaur (aka Godzilla) poop that's still gassy after all this time. For all we know, our humanoid species could be their best kind of easily digested microbes.

Old August 12th 14, 04:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Double-A" wrote in message

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...science-space/

I also discovered a ring around my collar!

Double-A

*** Is that the same as a ring around HVAC's hemorrhoids ???

Old August 12th 14, 03:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Dean Markley

On Monday, August 11, 2014 5:34:57 PM UTC-4, Brad Guth wrote:
On Monday, August 11, 2014 2:09:35 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...science-space/

I also discovered a ring around my collar!

Double-A

It's also like the methane ring which forms around Hagar's open cesspool, and at times the solar invisible energy of highly charged ions is what even makes it glow in the dark.

Perhaps that asteroid is simply a very large exodinosaur (aka Godzilla) poop that's still gassy after all this time. For all we know, our humanoid species could be their best kind of easily digested microbes.

You forgot to mention that its probably paramagnetic and physically dark.
Old August 12th 14, 05:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Tuesday, August 12, 2014 7:28:54 AM UTC-7, Dean Markley wrote:
On Monday, August 11, 2014 5:34:57 PM UTC-4, Brad Guth wrote:

On Monday, August 11, 2014 2:09:35 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...science-space/

I also discovered a ring around my collar!

Double-A

It's also like the methane ring which forms around Hagar's open cesspool, and at times the solar invisible energy of highly charged ions is what even makes it glow in the dark.

Perhaps that asteroid is simply a very large exodinosaur (aka Godzilla) poop that's still gassy after all this time. For all we know, our humanoid species could be their best kind of easily digested microbes.

You forgot to mention that its probably paramagnetic and physically dark.

Are you still suggesting that our moon isn't physically dark nor paramagnetic?

Where do you supposed most of the carbonado found on Earth came from, if not from our moon?

Compared to a 99.9% reflective mirror; How much light does our moon manage to reflect?
Old August 13th 14, 01:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Tuesday, August 12, 2014 7:28:54 AM UTC-7, Dean Markley wrote:
On Monday, August 11, 2014 5:34:57 PM UTC-4, Brad Guth wrote:

*** I'm suggesting that you are mentally retarded,
since you still haven't figured out how to set up your
browser, you dumb SOB.

Old August 13th 14, 01:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Tuesday, August 12, 2014 5:33:42 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Tuesday, August 12, 2014 7:28:54 AM UTC-7, Dean Markley wrote:

On Monday, August 11, 2014 5:34:57 PM UTC-4, Brad Guth wrote:

*** I'm suggesting that you are mentally retarded,

since you still haven't figured out how to set up your

browser, you dumb SOB.

That's pathetic, even for an NSA/GCHQ spook such as yourself.
Old August 13th 14, 12:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Dean Markley

On Tuesday, August 12, 2014 12:38:14 PM UTC-4, Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

You are just fascinated with the word carbonado, aren't you? How many times do you need to be proven wrong in your use of it regarding the moon? Perhaps you should actively read about the low carbon content of the moon. You might also benefit from reading up on reflectivity and the meaning and definition of the word albedo.
Old August 13th 14, 02:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Tuesday, August 12, 2014 7:28:54 AM UTC-7, Dean Markley wrote:

On Monday, August 11, 2014 5:34:57 PM UTC-4, Brad Guth wrote:

*** I'm suggesting that you are mentally retarded,

since you still haven't figured out how to set up your

browser, you dumb SOB.

That's pathetic, even for an NSA/GCHQ spook such as yourself.

*** Yes, Mr. Carbonado ... say, are you related to Mr. Moderator ???
Seems you two are similarly clueless of the subject matter.

Old August 13th 14, 04:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Wednesday, August 13, 2014 4:56:19 AM UTC-7, Dean Markley wrote:
[...]

Except I have numerous samples, and you can't explain as to how those black diamonds came to be terrestrial. Are you suggesting the moon wasn't impacted?