Advanced versions of the V-2 rocket

Old July 2nd 07, 12:42 AM posted to sci.space.history,rec.aviation.military
Scott Lowther

Default Advanced versions of the V-2 rocket

Putting some of the documents I've dug up on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ME:L:LCA:US:31

An early winged V-2, the A-8 and a sketch of a three-man A-9.

--
-------
The fact that I have no remedy for all the sorrows of the world is no reason for my accepting yours. It simply supports the strong probability that yours is a fake. - H.L. Mencken
Old July 2nd 07, 01:59 AM posted to sci.space.history,rec.aviation.military
Rob Arndt

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...38340542&ssPag...

An early winged V-2, the A-8 and a sketch of a three-man A-9.

--
-------
The fact that I have no remedy for all the sorrows of the world is no reason for my accepting yours. It simply supports the strong probability that yours is a fake. - H.L. Mencken

How boring... yawn... seen it...

Unimpressive Scott, what next? You gonna post your Raumwaffe '46 APR
crap?

I've already been through the payload V-2s, the EMW manned V-series,
the Prufstand XII containers, etc...

Here's an old photo I posted of a rare rail-launched V-2:
http://modelarchives.free.fr/photosc...in_lanceur.JPG

So stop trying to impress everyone with drawings.

You wanna impress me? Go post a photo of the Henschel V-4 missile from
Misdroy, Zell Kreiselrakete, or the drawing of the 10,000 mph
Mecklenburg atomic plane proposal published in the Eight Army News
#96, August 28, 1945. That's the British Eighth Army. Also, can you
find me Dr. Mario Zippermeyer's "Pfeil" wooden test glider of 1945-
the one with the "arrow-wing" design? Or how about the DFS television-
control development plane that caught fire? That was fully built. Got
a photo or drawing of that? Or the Hutter Hu-211 prototypes destroyed
in a bombing raid? Or any He-419 aircraft? Gordon is looking for the
Me-262 HG.III prototype under construction- got it?
How about an As-292 RPV-converted target drone with installed zeiss
cameras for recon? Several were built and used operationally with none
lost. Got a photo or drawing of that? Or one of the rarest- the
Huettner steam plane with cylindrical rotating multi-boiler engine?

I'm willing to bet that you aren't familiar with just about all of
these a/c and missiles.

I've gone through all your APR material and most of it could have come
from one site- prototypes.com.

I'd also like a photo of the Supermarine B.12 Suffolk bombers that
were destroyed in a German bombing raid.

But I suppose you don't even know the a/c...

Rob

Old July 2nd 07, 02:21 AM posted to sci.space.history,rec.aviation.military
Scott Lowther

Rob Arndt wrote:

On Jul 1, 4:42?pm, Scott Lowther
wrote:

Putting some of the documents I've dug up on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...38340542&ssPag...

An early winged V-2, the A-8 and a sketch of a three-man A-9.

--
-------
The fact that I have no remedy for all the sorrows of the world is no reason for my accepting yours. It simply supports the strong probability that yours is a fake. - H.L. Mencken

How boring... yawn... seen it...

Do not assume that I much care about your opinion, ill-informed as it it.

I've gone through all your APR material and most of it could have come
from one site- prototypes.com.

Actually, the other way 'round.

--
-------

Old July 2nd 07, 02:58 AM posted to sci.space.history,rec.aviation.military
Rob Arndt

On Jul 1, 6:21?pm, Scott Lowther
wrote:
Rob Arndt wrote:
On Jul 1, 4:42?pm, Scott Lowther
wrote:

Putting some of the documents I've dug up on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...38340542&ssPag...

An early winged V-2, the A-8 and a sketch of a three-man A-9.

--
-------
The fact that I have no remedy for all the sorrows of the world is no reason for my accepting yours. It simply supports the strong probability that yours is a fake. - H.L. Mencken

How boring... yawn... seen it...

Do not assume that I much care about your opinion, ill-informed as it it.

I've gone through all your APR material and most of it could have come
from one site- prototypes.com.

Actually, the other way 'round.

--
-------
The fact that I have no remedy for all the sorrows of the world is no reason for my accepting yours. It simply supports the strong probability that yours is a fake. - H.L. Mencken- Hide quoted text -

Really? Prototypes.com has no German disc a/c or any other extremely
rare a/c that I just listed off the top of my head above. Find one
from just that list to post from there or anywhere online- just one.

I challenge you. One photo.

And since I have been here at RAM for 9 yrs and posted 1,000s of
photos under multiple S/Ns as well as the old webtv days... it is
impossible for you to say that. My sources come from hundreds of
sites, forums, NGs, and Google navigation. I have probably covered
tens of thousands of pages on my hunts and am known as a forum-raider.
If you were a member of the forums I have fully raided you would know
my alias by now. As a matter of fact a clue is in my profile. Anyone
British with a knowledge of history should be able to decipher it.

I am better known here, online, and across the globe for rare a/c than
you are Scott.

Dan Johnson of Luftwaffe '46 is known for his 'paper projekt" site and
yet he is:

a) copying info directly from Justo Miranda's "Reichsdreams
Dossiers" (I have all of them) and the complete "Luftwaffe Secret
Projects" book series (which I also have).

b) he has hundreds of projekts missing and is nowhere near complete.
My disc book, however, has every known German and Axis-co-operation
disc in history. No other book or site does in the entire world. No
disc author has ever come close: Lusar, Vesco, Miranda, Zundel,
Harbinson, Masters, Cook, or Stevens.

Rob

Old July 2nd 07, 03:14 AM posted to sci.space.history,rec.aviation.military
Dan[_3_]

#96, August 28, 1945. That's the British Eighth Army. Also, can you
[...]

Geeze, lose the holier than thou attitude. He just posted the same
sort of thing YOU have been posting for years.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old July 2nd 07, 04:23 AM posted to sci.space.history
OM[_6_]

On Sun, 01 Jul 2007 17:59:43 -0700, Rob Arndt
wrote:

Unimpressive Scott, what next? You gonna post your Raumwaffe '46 APR
crap?

....You know, this is the sort of **** that's chased far too many
people off of .history.

PLONK

....Jeez, Guth's Syndrome must be contageous after all.

OM
--
]=====================================[
] Let's face it: Sometimes you *need* [
Old July 2nd 07, 04:30 AM posted to sci.space.history,rec.aviation.military
OM[_6_]

On Sun, 01 Jul 2007 21:14:41 -0500, Dan wrote:

Geeze, lose the holier than thou attitude. He just posted the same
sort of thing YOU have been posting for years.

....Rob comes across as what I've come to classify over the years as a
"Tyg-Class net.god". Basically, that's a dip**** on an ego trip who's
more interested in trying to run a newsgroup *his* way - read: either
the informatiion comes from him and him alone, period - and ****
anyone else who gets in the way. Tom Galloway ran rec.arts.comics like
that up to the mid-90's, and ran off a *lot* of good usenetters
because they wouldn't put up with his ****. Rob so far fits the bill.

OM
--
]=====================================[
Old July 2nd 07, 05:44 AM posted to sci.space.history,rec.aviation.military
Rob Arndt

] OMBlog -http://www.io.com/~o_m/omworld [
] Let's face it: Sometimes you *need* [
] an obnoxious opinion in your day! [
]=====================================[

Please explain your Tyg-Class net.god* theory you arrived at in detail
based on your traumatic NG experiences. We'll deal with your psychosis
later.

Dr.Rob

* is that Trademarked?

p.s. Was Pat Flannery involved at all

Old July 2nd 07, 06:17 AM posted to sci.space.history,rec.aviation.military
Scott Lowther

Rob Arndt wrote:

I've gone through all your APR material and most of it could have come

from one site- prototypes.com.

Actually, the other way 'round.

Really? Prototypes.com has no German disc a/c or any other extremely
rare a/c that I just listed off the top of my head above. Find one
from just that list to post from there or anywhere online- just one.

That's an impressive thought process you have there. I'd like to know
how you pulled that gem out of the previous post:
You: "your APR material could have come from prototypes.com"
Me: "Much of the prototypes.com stuff could have come from APR."
You: insert insane blathering HERE

And since I have been here at RAM for 9 yrs and posted 1,000s of
photos under multiple S/Ns as well as the old webtv days... it is
impossible for you to say that. My sources come from hundreds of
sites, forums, NGs, and Google navigation.

Try FOIA. Try DTIC. Try NTIS. Try NARA. Hell, try a *library.* The
internet is useful.... but when you restrict it to fora, newsgroups and
Google, you're going to get a wide variety of "shallow" and a whole
heaping helping of "internet bull****."

I have probably covered
tens of thousands of pages on my hunts and am known as a forum-raider.
If you were a member of the forums I have fully raided you would know
my alias by now. As a matter of fact a clue is in my profile. Anyone
British with a knowledge of history should be able to decipher it.

I am better known here, online, and across the globe for rare a/c than
you are Scott.

Maybe. Who cares? Why does this matter to you?

In any event...
Me BF110 doc: "Vorlaufige Betriebs und Rustanleitung"

Early Shuttle Doc: Integral Launch and Reentry Vehicle

Advanced Versions of the V-2 rocket - documents

-------

Old July 2nd 07, 06:54 AM posted to sci.space.history
Damon Hill[_4_]

OM wrote in
:

wrote:

Unimpressive Scott, what next? You gonna post your Raumwaffe '46 APR
crap?

...You know, this is the sort of **** that's chased far too many
people off of .history.

PLONK

...Jeez, Guth's Syndrome must be contageous after all.

I've been checking out the scenery at r.a.m.; seems they have their
share of mega-egos, and bat**** insane Nazi apologists too. I wonder
how long even Pat's sense of humor will stand up over there?

I think you've hammered Arndt's nail.

--Damon "He's a fool. But a useful fool."