JFK's greatest achievements/Apollo (Was: Deep Apologies to everyone....)

Old February 22nd 09, 10:43 PM posted to sci.space.history
BradGuth

Default JFK's greatest achievements/Apollo (Was: Deep Apologies toeveryone....)

On Feb 22, 12:52*am, Dale Carlson wrote:
On Fri, 13 Feb 2009 11:00:21 -0500, "Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)"

wrote:
I think many would beg to differ on both accounts OM.

Ask around, most folks will say that your biggest contribution is abuse,
rudeness and the like.

I'm afraid that I haven't been here much lately, having gotten married
a few months ago and only now readjusting...

I just refreshed the group and was shocked to see that there doesn't
seem to be much traffic from the more reputable regulars lately. And
that Pat has left due to OM. I killfiled OM long ago, and felt like I
was being oversensitive or something, as he seemed to still be in
good standing with most readers.

I guess I'll go back and see what happened, and hope that Pat et al
will return...

Dale

They and their Zionist Nazi friends are never far away.

~ BG