GuthBall's Venusians ...

Old August 25th 14, 01:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default GuthBall's Venusians ...

On Monday, August 25, 2014 5:15:19 AM UTC-7, Dean Markley wrote:
On Friday, August 22, 2014 7:22:48 PM UTC-4, Brad Guth wrote:

Wow, what a bunch of blank-line crap and improper quoting to boot, that you and Hagar got going there. I must have blown out all of your mainstream status quo gaskets.

With everything getting mixed together, how exactly does anyone tell who said what?

You Semites certainly get upset easily enough, with context out of context and improper reply format structure to boot, plus you stammering around like that chicken with its head cut off, it looks as though I won this round.

Observationology is obviously not your thing, just like deductive reasoning as based upon the best available science is obviously quite upsetting to those of your dysfunctional faith-based kind.

If the innards of Venus are anything even a little like Earth, the internal makings of gasses (including water vapor) and the expulsion of those plus solids is likely capable of such geothermal vents exceeding the surface pressure by at least 100 bar, and quite possibly in volcanic eruptions capable of being worth 1000 bar.

Perhaps you should read more than those popup books.

With your self-proclaimed expertise in "observationology", I would think you could certainly read what was posted.

Observationology is a fully subjective science, as based extensively upon real life visualized experience. At least I've never implied otherwise. However, Photogrammetry is what helped us (most extensively utilized by England) to win WW2.

So, are you suggesting that photogrammetry is equally as bogus as observationology?

Are you suggesting that nothing of any radar imaging can be utilized on behalf of identifying squat?

If you can't deductively interpret any image, then you have no way of ever knowing the Magellan mission was even radar imaging the surface of Venus, and better yet you can't accept anything of our NASA/Apollo era as having been recorded via Kodak film.

How is it that common geology rock as clearly depicted as random patterns on the surface of Venus, as represented by much smaller or tighter pattern items than the unusual items of substantially larger scale and of their geometrically unnatural features that I've pointed out, can be accepted as for what they are as perfectly natural rock, and not otherwise any shred of support as for considering those of whatever larger items as I've identified?

When we look up the words "bigot", "hypocrite" and "sanctimonious", is your name closely associated as an analogy along with their definitions?

Old August 25th 14, 08:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

[...]

*** Yes ... you just love to make up **** ... and then try to peddle it
as candy.
You are the poster boy for birth control to be made retro-active.

Old August 25th 14, 08:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Monday, August 25, 2014 12:09:27 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message

[...]

In other words, I've nailed it.

Old August 25th 14, 09:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Dean Markley

On Monday, August 25, 2014 8:59:57 AM UTC-4, Brad Guth wrote:
"snipped to make it easier for Brad to read"
[...]

Re-read your first two sentences and you might understand why you are not a scientist because you're trying to correlate two unrelated items. And even so, correlation does not mean causation.

Point blank, Brad: You are full of **** and only impress the other kooks and conspiracy nuts on here. You get your ass handed to you daily but you keep coming back, most likely because you like/need the attention.

I can understand that but don't try to pass yourself off as a scientist, professional or amateur just because you have a talent for stringing technical terms together.
Old August 26th 14, 02:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

[...]

*** You haven't nailed anything in your life ...
and NO ... spanking Frank does NOT count

Old August 26th 14, 06:30 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Monday, August 25, 2014 1:13:10 PM UTC-7, Dean Markley wrote:
[...]

In other words, you're saying the British are still telling us lies as of long after WW2?

Do you not allow mirrors in your home?
Old August 26th 14, 03:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Thursday, August 21, 2014 10:26:30 PM UTC-7,
wrote:
On Thursday, August 21, 2014 4:19:27 PM UTC+12, Brad Guth wrote:

On Wednesday, August 20, 2014 6:20:23 PM UTC-7,
wrote:

Saul acts like I created all these stories. How does that work?

If you don't think UFOs are real, here's someone who will tell you
you're right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrVLHRgm1tc

That video is only partially correct. Our government is getting
better at being prepared to deal with an outbreak of ET envy and
worship. Obviously the oligarchs, Bilderbergs and Rothschilds want
noting of ETs to become accepted as the real thing, because that
would be the end of their freeloading era.

The truly rich and powerful have simply gotten use to being in
charge regardless of whomever we elect or appoint, and they'll do
just about anything in order to keep it that way.

The other theory is that ETI is a hoax used to bring in a new
scientific 'Royal Rights of Kings' - where the new Royals are the
contactees to whom the military give their support.

One can see this happening quite readily in a time of crisis and
general disillusionment.

All that's needed is a fusion powered Coanda effect craft,
cybernetically operated, plastic surgery modified, 'alien' and a
compliant media in conjunction with a psychotronically controlled
contactee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy1piU_Up0E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN9OXFSvtqs

Governments and their faith-based peers (upper caste oligarchs,
Bilderbergs and Rothschilds) have been systematically screwing with us
from the very get go.

Something about the planet Venus is very real.

What the planet Venus has going is that of a highly dynamic and
geothermal heated surface, with lots of active geothermal vents spewing
lots of vapors and some metals.

Under that amount of pressure and slightly reduced gravity, the mostly
CO2 and S8 atmosphere at the surface acts more like liquid fountains.
An arch of something fluid can be seen within the GuthVenus site.

Sulfur at 14.5 psi needs 445 C (718 K) to boil, and no doubt whatsoever
that those geothermal vents are well above those marks.

"Under appropriate conditions, sulfur vapor can contain S, S2, S4, S6,
and S8."

http://chemwiki.ucdavis.edu/Inorgani...stry_of_Sulfur

"Hydrogen sulfide (H2S) reduces by 90% the amount of O2 demanded by the
brain"
http://www.datasync.com/~rsf1/vel/1918vpt.htm

Venus should have more than its fair share of hydrogen sulfide, and the
atmospheric pressure of 94 bar is only going to further minimize the
need for all that much O2.

*** Well, that should make it nice and cozy for that Goth/Venus veggie
garden ...

Also, if the surface atmosphere is considered as dry (near zero
humidity), we can figure on that element of sulfur being relatively
inert.

*** But you just told us that the atmosphere of Venus was abundant with
H2O ... so which is it, you yammering idiot ???

Of course those being perpetually naysay and typically superior in
knowing all there ever is to know about everything, are going to assume
I meant to say that Venus is Goldilocks suitable, which of course I've
never suggested. However, what this does mean is as long as whatever
equipment and/or technology doesn't sweat(inside or out), it's going to
be perfectly good to go within that extremely heavy, hot and generally
nasty atmosphere that's not actually acidic because of its extremely low
water vapor content. The atmospheric pressure and heat are not
insurmountable issues, as complex life can easily adapt to such
conditions of pressure and heat can otherwise be managed via technology.

*** You are the pathetic poster child for a waste of human sperm ... and
all your dad wanted was a BJ ...

Old August 26th 14, 04:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

wrote:

[...]

Below 16 km, where it's mostly hot as hell, there's not all that much H2O unless its emerging from a given geothermal vent.

Of course if I were as Jewish and on-the-job trained as yourself, I wouldn't have to bother with researching, discovering or inventing anything. Insider trading, resource hoarding, market speculating and money changing is obviously good enough for those of your kind.

No wonder topic/author stalking, hijacking and bashing is always required by those of your overpaid kind.

Just for our Guthball ... Hägar Misc 3 March 19th 14 04:56 PM
Have the Venusians visited the Moon ... Hägar Misc 31 February 18th 14 12:33 AM
GuthBall's mysterious Venusians have arrived ... Hägar Misc 3 October 25th 13 10:30 PM
Bump off GuthBall ... Bast[_2_] Misc 2 July 3rd 11 08:35 PM
Vintage Venusians Mark Earnest Misc 0 August 20th 05 04:15 AM