GuthBall's Venusians ...

Old August 22nd 14, 06:26 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default GuthBall's Venusians ...

On Thursday, August 21, 2014 4:19:27 PM UTC+12, Brad Guth wrote:
On Wednesday, August 20, 2014 6:20:23 PM UTC-7, wrote:

Saul acts like I created all these stories. How does that work?

If you don't think UFOs are real, here's someone who will tell you you're right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrVLHRgm1tc

That video is only partially correct. Our government is getting better at being prepared to deal with an outbreak of ET envy and worship. Obviously the oligarchs, Bilderbergs and Rothschilds want noting of ETs to become accepted as the real thing, because that would be the end of their freeloading era.

The truly rich and powerful have simply gotten use to being in charge regardless of whomever we elect or appoint, and they'll do just about anything in order to keep it that way.

The other theory is that ETI is a hoax used to bring in a new scientific 'Royal Rights of Kings' - where the new Royals are the contactees to whom the military give their support.

One can see this happening quite readily in a time of crisis and general disillusionment.

All that's needed is a fusion powered Coanda effect craft, cybernetically operated, plastic surgery modified, 'alien' and a compliant media in conjunction with a psychotronically controlled contactee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy1piU_Up0E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN9OXFSvtqs

Old August 22nd 14, 03:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Thursday, August 21, 2014 10:26:30 PM UTC-7, wrote:
[...]

Governments and their faith-based peers have been systematically screwing with us from the very get go.

Something about the planet Venus is very real.

What the planet Venus has going is that of a highly dynamic and geothermal heated surface, with lots of active geothermal vents spewing vapor and some metals.

Under that amount of pressure and slightly reduced gravity, the mostly CO2 and S8 atmosphere at the surface acts more like liquid fountains. An arch of something fluid can be seen within the GuthVenus site.

Sulfur at 14.5 psi needs 445 C (718 K) to boil, and no doubt whatsoever that those geothermal vents are well above those marks.

"Under appropriate conditions, sulfur vapor can contain S, S2, S4, S6, and S8."

http://chemwiki.ucdavis.edu/Inorgani...stry_of_Sulfur

Hydrogen sulfide (H2S) reduces by 90% the amount of O2 demanded by the brain
http://www.datasync.com/~rsf1/vel/1918vpt.htm
Venus should have more than its fair share of hydrogen sulfide, and the atmospheric pressure of 94 bar is only going to further minimize the need for all that much O2.

Also, if the surface atmosphere is considered as dry (near zero humidity), we can figure on that sulfur being relatively inert.
Old August 22nd 14, 03:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Dean Markley

On Friday, August 22, 2014 10:08:55 AM UTC-4, Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

You ought to leave chemistry to those who know. S8 at Venusian pressures and temps isn't what you think you "see" in a picture.

Stick to conspiracy theory.
Old August 22nd 14, 03:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Dean Markley" wrote in message

On Friday, August 22, 2014 10:08:55 AM UTC-4, Brad Guth wrote:
On Thursday, August 21, 2014 10:26:30 PM UTC-7,
wrote:

snip idiotic GuthBall Venusian drivel

You ought to leave chemistry to those who know. S8 at Venusian
pressures and temps isn't what you think you "see" in a picture.

Stick to conspiracy theory.

*** I would suggest we let him figure out how to set up his Browser,
first ... after all, that should be a shoo-in for a self-professed
genius of his caliber ... but then, he may be way too busy practicing
for his upcoming jaunt to Venus ...

Old August 22nd 14, 03:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

[...]

Governments and their faith-based peers (upper caste oligarchs, Bilderbergs and Rothschilds) have been systematically screwing with us from the very get go.

Something about the planet Venus is very real.

What the planet Venus has going is that of a highly dynamic and geothermal heated surface, with lots of active geothermal vents spewing lots of vapors and some metals.

Under that amount of pressure and slightly reduced gravity, the mostly CO2 and S8 atmosphere at the surface acts more like liquid fountains. An arch of something fluid can be seen within the GuthVenus site.

Sulfur at 14.5 psi needs 445 C (718 K) to boil, and no doubt whatsoever that those geothermal vents are well above those marks.

"Under appropriate conditions, sulfur vapor can contain S, S2, S4, S6, and S8."

http://chemwiki.ucdavis.edu/Inorgani...stry_of_Sulfur

"Hydrogen sulfide (H2S) reduces by 90% the amount of O2 demanded by the brain"
http://www.datasync.com/~rsf1/vel/1918vpt.htm

Venus should have more than its fair share of hydrogen sulfide, and the atmospheric pressure of 94 bar is only going to further minimize the need for all that much O2.

Also, if the surface atmosphere is considered as dry (near zero humidity), we can figure on that element of sulfur being relatively inert.

Of course those being perpetually naysay and typically superior in knowing all there ever is to know about everything, are going to assume I meant to say that Venus is Goldilocks suitable, which of course I've never suggested.. However, what this does mean is as long as whatever equipment and/or technology doesn't sweat(inside or out), it's going to be perfectly good to go within that extremely heavy, hot and generally nasty atmosphere that's not actually acidic because of its extremely low water vapor content. The atmospheric pressure and heat are not insurmountable issues, as complex life can easily adapt to such conditions of pressure and heat can otherwise be managed via technology.
Old August 22nd 14, 04:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Friday, August 22, 2014 7:36:52 AM UTC-7, Dean Markley wrote:
[...]

Are you suggesting that the planet Venus doesn't exist?

Are you suggesting that the laws of physics are faith-based conditional?

Are you suggesting that an ET biodiversity can not adapt to pressures and temperatures?

At lower elevations, such as at -5 km, that hot CO2 is acting more fluid like.

Do you have any objective examples of the fluid dynamics of CO2 and S8 vapors at 110 bar (1600 psi and perhaps 750 K)?

What do you suppose those underground vent pressures and temperatures are like on Venus?

Are you suggesting that geothermal vents do not exist on Venus?

Old August 22nd 14, 05:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Thursday, August 14, 2014 5:54:06 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
... are watching us from the Moon ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QdYvelStn8

Get out your Etch-a-Sketch and check it out, Goth ....

Your Tor and Deep Web friends are always so very impressed with their brown-nosed clowns and FUD-master minions like yourself.

Perhaps via Tor and the Deep Web, we'll finally get to discover more about who has really been in charge of screwing with us. Edward Snowden was obviously just the tip of disclosing this NSA/GCHQ iceberg.
http://bgr.com/2014/01/20/how-to-acc...road-deep-web/
No doubt the upper caste of oligarchs, Bilderbergs and Rothschilds should be very afraid.
Old August 22nd 14, 09:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Dean Markley

On Friday, August 22, 2014 11:50:22 AM UTC-4, Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

Are you suggesting it does?

Are you suggesting that the laws of physics are faith-based conditional?

No, I'm saying the laws of physics are the same on Venus as they are on Earth. Something you seem to be unable to comprehend.

Are you suggesting that an ET biodiversity can not adapt to pressures and temperatures?

No, it's well known that life as we know it can withstand a range of conditions. But until its proven that ETs exist, your statement is false.

At lower elevations, such as at -5 km, that hot CO2 is acting more fluid like.

-5 km? From what? And do you understand that gases are fluids?

Do you have any objective examples of the fluid dynamics of CO2 and S8 vapors at 110 bar (1600 psi and perhaps 750 K)?

Can you understand this phase diagram:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allotro...fur_(1975).png

What do you suppose those underground vent pressures and temperatures are like on Venus?

I don't have the faintest and neither do you.

Are you suggesting that geothermal vents do not exist on Venus?

Old August 23rd 14, 12:22 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Friday, August 22, 2014 1:49:27 PM UTC-7, Dean Markley wrote:

Are you suggesting it does?

Are you suggesting that the laws of physics are faith-based conditional?

No, I'm saying the laws of physics are the same on Venus as they are oEarth. Something you seem to be unable to comprehend.

Are you suggesting that an ET biodiversity can not adapt to pressures and temperatures?

No, it's well known that life as we know it can withstand a range of conditions. But until its proven that ETs exist, your statement is false.

At lower elevations, such as at -5 km, that hot CO2 is acting more fluid like.

-5 km? From what? And do you understand that gases are fluids?

Do you have any objective examples of the fluid dynamics of CO2 and S8 vapors at 110 bar (1600 psi and perhaps 750 K)?

Can you understand this phase diagram:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allotro...fur_(1975).png

What do you suppose those underground vent pressures and temperatures are like on Venus?

I don't have the faintest and neither do you.

Are you suggesting that geothermal vents do not exist on Venus?

Wow, what a bunch of blank-line crap and improper quoting to boot, that you and Hagar got going there. I must have blown out all of your mainstream status quo gaskets.

With everything getting mixed together, how exactly does anyone tell who said what?

You Semites certainly get upset easily enough, with context out of context and improper reply format structure to boot, plus you stammering around like that chicken with its head cut off, it looks as though I won this round.

Observationology is obviously not your thing, just like deductive reasoning as based upon the best available science is obviously quite upsetting to those of your dysfunctional faith-based kind.

If the innards of Venus are anything even a little like Earth, the internal makings of gasses (including water vapor) and the expulsion of those plus solids is likely capable of such geothermal vents exceeding the surface pressure by at least 100 bar, and quite possibly in volcanic eruptions capable of being worth 1000 bar.

Perhaps you should read more than those popup books.

Old August 25th 14, 01:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Dean Markley

On Friday, August 22, 2014 7:22:48 PM UTC-4, Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

With your self-proclaimed expertise in "observationology", I would think you could certainly read what was posted.

Just for our Guthball ... Hägar Misc 3 March 19th 14 05:56 PM
Have the Venusians visited the Moon ... Hägar Misc 31 February 18th 14 01:33 AM
GuthBall's mysterious Venusians have arrived ... Hägar Misc 3 October 25th 13 10:30 PM
Bump off GuthBall ... Bast[_2_] Misc 2 July 3rd 11 08:35 PM
Vintage Venusians Mark Earnest Misc 0 August 20th 05 04:15 AM