Black holes: Saddam holes

Old May 13th 06, 09:58 PM posted to sci.astro

Default Black holes: Saddam holes

http://www.lsw.uni-heidelberg.de/use...es/Torus2.jpeg

Upon invention I called the torus Saddam holes as I was
like a cowboy from 1826 with two proofs more than enough
that I disputed black holes and named the phenomena
Saddam holes. And I claimed they are perfectly visible
holes, similar to hurricane eyes.

proof 1 (disproving old black hole model): galaxy nuclei
do not produce X-rays (jets carry different X-Rays).
proof 2 (disproving old black hole model): the magnetic
fields of jets are not linear but tunneled, and stronger
on the edges of the tunnel, showing the likely presence
of a hot gas and dust eye, an opening inside the spiral
galactic nucleus)

Image of a Saddam hole:
http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/~smaddi...ks/ngc4261.jpg

(the light in the middle is just a star in the way of the picture I
think)

The Saddam hole is there, its not a black hole, more like
a hurrican eye, because the whole spiral galaxy swirls like a hurricane

and has a central opening due to the forces of nature.

And my point was that black holes rather than collapsing,
turn into another object in space with a hole in it.

The Saddam torus? Its not a black hole but a Saddam torus.

Old May 14th 06, 04:23 AM posted to sci.astro

Don't forget. You know perfectly what's going on with the
gravitational fields in regards to the torus when you look
at hurricanes.

Old May 14th 06, 04:31 AM posted to sci.astro

(scientists looked at such photos and assumed a
black hole, but they haven't looked at hurricanes)

one day.

Old May 14th 06, 04:34 AM posted to sci.astro

Oh. The bright light in the center may be the laser
shining on the gasses. The laser coming from
the activity near the hot equator of the eye and the
magnetic fields, you know what? Kill Bush. Kill cyber-
terrorists. Kill kill kill, kill the administratives, the stupids.

Old May 14th 06, 04:43 AM posted to sci.astro

Oh, and one more thing. Since I discovered the hot
hurricane eye feature of the galaxy, and described
the magnetic fields being very strong as the eye
is highly charged, causing jets and quasars when
looking head on into the Saddam hole, I name the
quasar's light Saddam's lightsaber, but only seen
when looking straight toward the lightsaber. I am
reporting my scientific naming conventions on this
to Michio Kaku personally.

Old May 14th 06, 04:50 AM posted to sci.astro

....straight at the lightsaber's tip, straight into the eye
of the Saddam hole of a galaxy or gass giant entity
producing a Saddam torus hole (precise school definition).

Old May 14th 06, 04:59 AM posted to sci.astro

Saddam's torus hole is a gas giant, and it comes with
a lightsaber, Saddam's lightsaber, seen only from a
distance when looking straight into Saddam's torus hole,
but when that happens Saddam's lightsaber appears
so bright that the brightness of the lightsaber light
overshines the light in telescopes of the entire galaxy.
I should have named it "Bush torus hole". That would
be cool. So be it, its not too late and "Cheney's lightsaber
logic".

Old May 14th 06, 05:10 AM posted to sci.astro

The eye is really just that little light(saber) in the middle,
and its not a star, but its brightness when looked straight
in toward it outshines the entire galaxy. Its the magnetic
fields that generate this beam, and in its center may lay
a white hole, a place where the magnetic fields shield
the bright light from sight, a place where theoretically one
could travel through safely, through a certain torus.

http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/~smaddi...ks/ngc4261.jpg