Why is the Solar System Flat ?

Old September 14th 05, 12:59 PM
unamerican

Default Why is the Solar System Flat ?

Why is the Solar System Flat ?

Why do the planetary orbits all fall within the same plane give or take
a few degrees ?

Is the Milky Way also flat ?

Is the Universe flat :-)

Old September 14th 05, 02:24 PM
Double-A

unamerican wrote:
Why is the Solar System Flat ?

Because rotating clouds of dust and gas from which solar systems form
tend to flatten out.

Why do the planetary orbits all fall within the same plane give or take
a few degrees ?

Some of the new planetoids being discovered don't.

Is the Milky Way also flat ?

Look up in the sky. It doesn't look spherical.

Is the Universe flat :-)

I don't know. Does it rotate?

Double-A

Old September 14th 05, 02:51 PM
unamerican

Does it rotate?

i dont know. does it ?

Old September 14th 05, 04:50 PM
Bill Sheppard

From Double-A, responding to the question "Is the universe flat?":

I don't know. Does it rotate?

Why would it not rotate? At the macrocosmic scale, why would it not
display the same planform as all rotating systems in nature, i.e., two
hemispheres and a common equator, rotating on a polar axis?
This planform is seen at every level, from spiral
galaxies to solar systems to planet-moon systems, planets, unfolding
embryos (in side-on view), all the way down to the hydrogen atom and its
single proton nucleus. Why would not the unseen parent Source display
the same planform as all the 'little fractals' it has spawned? As
suggested here- http://community.webtv.net/oldcoot/ContinuousBigBang
oc

Old September 14th 05, 05:21 PM
John Zinni

"Bill Sheppard" wrote in message
From Double-A, responding to the question "Is the universe flat?":

I don't know. Does it rotate?

Why would it not rotate? At the macrocosmic scale, why would it not
display the same planform as all rotating systems in nature, i.e., two
hemispheres and a common equator, rotating on a polar axis?
This planform is seen at every level, from spiral
galaxies to solar systems to planet-moon systems, planets, unfolding
embryos (in side-on view), all the way down to the hydrogen atom and its
single proton nucleus. Why would not the unseen parent Source display
the same planform as all the 'little fractals' it has spawned? As
suggested here- http://community.webtv.net/oldcoot/ContinuousBigBang
oc

"Is the Universe rotating? With reference to what?
As far as we know, the Universe is not rotating. The presence of rotation
would induce a type of change in the Cosmic Microwave Background temperature
which has not been observed. In addition, the presence of rotation would
imply that locations along the axis of the rotation were somehow "special",
which violates our understanding of relativity that the Universe appears the
same regardless of the location of the observer."
http://imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/as...s/961217a.html

If you learn nothing else in this newsgroup, learn this ... BS doesn't know
what he's talking about.

Old September 14th 05, 06:35 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi oc Here is a thought to think about. If the universe's two gasses
hydrogen and helium fills up most of its cubic space than the universe
would be shaped like a sphere(ball) Interesting in my last "What If"
post(few days ago) I used the experiment that hydrogen atom does not
decay to show the infinite spacetime of our universe. Bert

Old September 14th 05, 06:41 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Zinni Our universe rotates in reference to all the trillions of other
universe that are out there. Nature creates in pairs,and makes all
stuff in just about infinite numbers. Reality is if not for spin my
"Spin is in' "theory would lose its heart Bert

Old September 14th 05, 08:23 PM
Art Deco

Warhol wrote:

"unamerican" a écrit dans le message de news:
. com...
Why is the Solar System Flat ?

Why do the planetary orbits all fall within the same plane give or take
a few degrees ?

Is the Milky Way also flat ?

Is the Universe flat :-)

SA TOURNE... all the object are turning.... Moon turns around the Earth,
Earth Turns round the sun... and the sun turn around a other sun... so all
things are turning around the Mother World.... the sun are Platforms to
lauch matter (earth and Fire) in orbit.. as we send a satellit's to explore
space..

Warzog cosmology, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Now why all the planets orbits in the same degree is because all the
planetary objects. Planets and Moon are Born with Massive Solar Eruptions...
thats how the lord made the heavens... A sun Eruption becomes a Female
cel... and the astroide is the Male seed cel, that brings the two other
element needed to planet to know its alchemic evolution to a World and than
to a sun ...

SUN Eruption becomes a planet and a planet if not destroyed by man becomes a
sun... and the mechanic works so... and all those that believed the Lies of
the Big Bang, are led on the wrong path by the liars.... The Universum is in
constant in birth and dead, a never ending creation.... Moon's are dead born
Planets... and everything is connected with the Creation of the
ALLMIGHTY.... The centriefuge effect does the rest....

So the earth as not created from dust or the Moon was not born out of water
of lifted up from the Earth... this are unlogic and false Teaching that dont
stand the laws of Newtone and Kepler. they have wrong Idea's, this people
have understood nothing of the Heavens Mechanic... explained in the holy
books only with a few words in the Genesis becaus the false treach R have
removed all those Volumes of truth out of the Genisis because they could not
read what was really written (DO NOT ENTER)... and they snipped and snipped
and snipped till there where only a few lines left we all know as the
Genesis... and even so, and why ALLAH is SO Great....all those Volumes were
compressed to one Word... CREATION... and kind of a zip file for whome has
the decompressor for the Genesis File...

The Moon was a Dead Body who came in the attraction of the Earth's magnetic
flieds. So it became a sattelite of our world.... When a world has no
oxigene and a volcanic activestate than the lavafire goes out, and the
planet dies out... so simple

The dead world stays in the same orbit, possition turning around the sun,
and at the same distance from the sun... because the planet is not growing
anymore, and the massa stay's the same.. You must see the orbit of the
Planetary object as needle of long play disk... but turning from inside
slowly to the outside....

Waholian Astronomy.... and the truth

Isn't it time to test out your semtex, jihadist?

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"The original human being was a female hermaphrodite with
both male and female genitalia."

"Human beings CAN NOT live in a solar system without a sun
with a ferrite core and a planet without a solid iron core."

-- Alexa Cameron, Kook of the Year 2004
Old September 14th 05, 09:42 PM
Saul Levy

Besides not being a scientist, you sure aren't an astronomer either!

Saul Levy

Old September 15th 05, 01:22 AM
Dr. Flonkenstein

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 13:23:03 -0600, Art Deco wrote:

Warhol wrote:

[...]

Even the madman Mohammed had a more precise view of the Universe, though it
was completely ****ed up too....

This merits a VFFWS award, no?

--
mhm 27x12
smeeter #28

The Way of the Kook:
http://www.insurgent.org/~jhd/kookway.htm

in
Alexa "Crackpot" Cameron explains electromagnetism, and how
the sun has an 'iron core':
"The sun and the earth are 'magnets', each with an iron
based core, and both have an electrical force between them."

in Message-ID:
Mark "Woody" Ferguson shows his mastery of the English language:
"With patients and practice you could be nominated next time around..."

in Message-MID:
Mark "The illiterate" Ferguson astonishes everybody saying:
"Oh, for ****s sake, Gary no matter how angery he thinks he makes there
are lines I will not cross unless I believe what I say is the true, I
know more then you."

in Message-ID:
Alexa "Tequila Titsz" Cameron explains world religions:
"The jews roots are islamic."

in Message-ID:
Alexa "dumbass" Cameron shows her knowledge of history:
"WRONGO. There was NO Bible before King James had it written."

in Message-ID:
Alexa "Word Salad" Cameron shows her knowledge of science:
"Einstein never found the double superimposed doubl 'equilateral' triangle."

in Message-ID:
Alexa "Kook of the year 2004" Cameron uses words she doesn't understand again:
"Why is the Pentagon killing American citizens with non-lethal technology?"

in Message-ID:
Alexa "Imnotalexadammit" Cameron has problems with that extra finger
on her hand:
"Why do the Jews use the Star of David as symbolic of the Pentagon, or
Pentagram?"

reminder: Message-ID: in
The quote naziwhore Don Ocean stole.