The Theory of Ghosts

Old October 30th 14, 01:07 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Kevin Barry

Default The Theory of Ghosts

(It is inevitable that ghost studies will gain academic credibility because when push comes to shove, physics will accommodate a society that overwhelmingly believes in ghosts)

So Jesus invents The Holy Spirit and then somebody says: 'What about blasphemy against The Holy Spirit?' and then Jesus mocks shock and astonishment at the very idea of such a thing. Essentially, The Holy Spirit is 'hook' to pull out blasphemy against The Holy Spirit and therefore, The Holy Spirit might best be characterized as an idle amusement to Jesus and his apostles. But then there is Paul. Paul regards The Holy Spirit as having utility. The Holy Spirit is an instrument of death that Paul can wield against the opposition. Paul lacks context for his perspective on The Holy Spirit and therefore, the original apostles have no reason to be persuaded by Paul. Paul knows it too and the reason he is important is because he tells the truth about Jesus that Jesus' apostles are reluctant to tell. What Jesus really wanted to do was to travel but the religious authorities wouldn't let him leave the country. The rationale behind what Jesus decided to do given that he couldn't leave the country seems to indicate that what the religious authorities wanted from Jesus was to kill him. Travel was a coveted perquisite in Jesus' day... Denying this perq to Jesus indicates that people with beautiful minds exist only to be exploited and then discarded afterwards.

The Theory of Ghosts is something that someone has to have expertise in because in order to prove any given theory, a different theory must have proven premise and in this case, given that I comprehend string tunnel theory, The Theory of Ghosts must have proven premise. Theoretical physicists might be characterized as having list obsessions. They maintain lists of theories and manipulate this list accordingly.

So a string is a pair of spiral tunnels that shake in order for wooden cubes to progress through the tunnels in an orderly fashion... Well, if I'm the prime mover then what is described is an outside looking in perspective on string tunnels. Turning this perspective sideways means I'm looking through the tunnels for an inside looking out perspective. So it is an easy conclusion for me to reach that Oort clouds exist and can be determined on nearby stars. Oort clouds and strings are relevant given the consensus on what is the prime mover... Einsteinian physics says tunnel vision and inverted tunnel vision cancel each other out and there is nothing to see looking through the tunnel. Any distraction is an unstable equilibrium. Einsteinian physics is obsessed with the textural properties of the interior surface of tunnels. This is where math hooks physics. I comprehend math's perspective but it doesn't seem to lead anywhere.
Old October 30th 14, 07:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Wednesday, October 29, 2014 5:07:53 PM UTC-7, Kevin Barry wrote:
[...]

All this tunneling is in reality "spacetime jumping" We have coupling. Think not of ghosts but think of Treb TrebBert
Old October 31st 14, 12:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Kevin Barry

On Thursday, October 30, 2014 1:32:50 PM UTC-5, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
[...]

There are many experts on point symmetry because of nuclear weapons but point symmetry expertise will not convey into a continuous output of power from fission. In the meantime, all this point symmetry expertise serves as a lever on strings, for one thing. There is point symmetry and then there are tunnels. Point symmetry is a lever on strings going to tunnels. Space time jumping might tell me that you have been corrupted by radar. I guessing that according to radar, the brain is, in fact, a radio antenna so I would anticipate that radar has a solid case for the brain having connectivity with space aliens... It is simply a matter of isolating the signal which is coming from the space aliens inside of our brains.
Old October 31st 14, 08:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

[...]

We do not relate aliens as being computers. We do know are living without computers is not possible. Treb has a time in the future 285 years to be exact. This will be a time when Earth's computers don't need humankind. TreBert
Old November 1st 14, 04:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Kevin Barry

On Friday, October 31, 2014 2:56:15 PM UTC-5, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
[...]

There is a dissonance in the vibe between myself and Nobel Prize winning mathematician John Nash... Nash is known to have an unhealthy obsession with space aliens... Why? Well, the way it seems to turn out is that the magnetism of the earth can distinguish between signals that originate from Earth and signals that originate from outer space... Space aliens don't really have the capacity to make the same comparison that John Nash and I as a team can accomplish. Uh... It really isn't me that builds the case for space aliens... I chide John Nash for being the problem solver that everyone else is incapable of being and his retribution against me is to convince me that he can communicate with space aliens.
Old November 1st 14, 04:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

[...]

Is a ghost "virtual stuff"? Is a ghost "Dark Energy"? I do not think of "Treb" as an alien. He is not of this universe. Hmmmm maybe that is the reason? Also he is not made of carbon. Another good reason, We are good friends and that is far out. Go figure. Its very hard to picture. Reality is at times impossible to believe. Harder than fiction O Ya TreBert
Old November 1st 14, 05:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Kevin Barry

On Saturday, November 1, 2014 10:48:21 AM UTC-5, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
[...]

Once upon a time, hypnosis was cool... and then when it stopped being cool the question emerges for one to ask oneself: 'Are you subject to hypnosis?' There is much riding on the question although most people who were asked that question didn't give it the kind of thought that they should have... A 'ghost' is subject to hypnosis but this is what I mostly determine in my private thoughts on the matter. I don't know what academe's secret consensus might happen to be on either ghosts or hypnosis. Black and white ghosts make me highly skeptical but being that skeptical through psychic channels is not such a healthy thing if the brain trust of Cal Tech is on the other end of the line.