ASTRO: Lunar mosaic RAW reprocessed

Old April 9th 07, 10:13 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
TheCroW

Default ASTRO: Lunar mosaic RAW reprocessed

Ok, I did post this one before but I was not satisfied afterwards. The image
was brownish and "flat". So I reprocessed the RAW images (14 pieces) and
this result is far better I think.

130-900 Newtonian, 25 mm eyepiece, FujiFilm S5500 camera (hybride), shots
made in RAW. ISO 64, 1/25 sec, F/3.1. Procesed in Photoshop, mosaic put
together with AutoStitch.

--
Menno
=====================

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	raw_mozaiek2.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	301.3 KB
ID:	622
Old April 9th 07, 11:49 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
George[_1_]

"TheCroW" wrote in message
Ok, I did post this one before but I was not satisfied afterwards. The
image was brownish and "flat". So I reprocessed the RAW images (14
pieces) and this result is far better I think.

130-900 Newtonian, 25 mm eyepiece, FujiFilm S5500 camera (hybride), shots
made in RAW. ISO 64, 1/25 sec, F/3.1. Procesed in Photoshop, mosaic put
together with AutoStitch.

That's a really nice result. Good work.

George

Old April 12th 07, 05:34 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Doug W.

Looks quite nice to me.

--
Regards, Doug W.
www.photonsfate.com

Old April 12th 07, 05:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
TheCroW

Ok, I did post this one before but I was not satisfied afterwards. The
image was brownish and "flat". So I reprocessed the RAW images (14
pieces) and this result is far better I think.

130-900 Newtonian, 25 mm eyepiece, FujiFilm S5500 camera (hybride), shots
made in RAW. ISO 64, 1/25 sec, F/3.1. Procesed in Photoshop, mosaic put
together with AutoStitch.

That's a really nice result. Good work.

George

Thanx George. Sure there will be another one, but then without a missing
part :-)

Menno

Old April 12th 07, 05:56 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
TheCroW

Thanx Doug!!

Menno

Looks quite nice to me.