Space Shuttle and International Space Station News for Friday 4 July 2014

Old July 5th 14, 02:38 PM posted to sci.space.tech,sci.space.station
NASA via sci.space.tech Admin

Default Space Shuttle and International Space Station News for Friday 4 July 2014

Space Shuttle and International Space Station News

NASA Television Coverage Set for Orbital-2 Mission to Space Station

http://www.nasa.gov/press/2014/july/...-space-station

NASA Television will provide live coverage of the upcoming Orbital Sciences
Corp.'s mission to resupply the International Space Station. Orbital's
Cygnus cargo spacecraft is scheduled to launch from the Mid-Atlantic
Regional Spaceport's Launch Pad 0A at NASA's Wallops Flight Facility in
Virginia on Friday, July 11 at 1:40 p.m. EDT.

Old July 7th 14, 10:36 AM posted to sci.space.tech,sci.space.station
Brian Gaff[_2_]

Bout time they renamed this post I think.
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active

"NASA via sci.space.tech Admin" wrote in
message ...

Old July 8th 14, 03:47 AM posted to sci.space.tech,sci.space.station
Greg \(Strider\) Moore

Unfortunately I only moderate what they give me.

But agreed, time to rename it :-)