How long does it take a white dwarf to be a brown dwarf?

Old January 8th 13, 01:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Default How long does it take a white dwarf to be a brown dwarf?

There are 100,000 white dwarfs in the Milky Way. Have we ever found a
brown dwarf? Can a star with just the right density evolve directly
into a brown dwarf? Can a brown dwarf over say 2 trillion years evolve
into a black hole? Te Eskimo nebula I predict will be the first white
dwarf to go brown,and in less than 2 trillion years TreBert
Old January 8th 13, 02:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Monday, January 7, 2013 4:44:38 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2 wrote:
There are 100,000 white dwarfs in the Milky Way. Have we ever found a

brown dwarf? Can a star with just the right density evolve directly

into a brown dwarf? Can a brown dwarf over say 2 trillion years evolve

into a black hole? Te Eskimo nebula I predict will be the first white

dwarf to go brown,and in less than 2 trillion years TreBert

Bert, you clearly don't know just what a brown dwarf is, I'm pretty sure. Read about them here...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_dwarf

.... and you will learn that brown dwarfs are simply too small to ever become stars, they do not have enough mass to trigger fusion in their interiors, but they do have enough mass to generate interior heat, which is only detectable in the infrared.

Only a few of these guys have been verified, so far, not because they are rare, but because they are so hard to detect.

\Paul A
Old January 8th 13, 02:17 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jan 7, 4:44*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
There *are 100,000 white dwarfs in the Milky Way. Have we ever found a
brown dwarf? Can a star with just the right density evolve directly
into a brown dwarf? Can a brown dwarf over say 2 trillion years evolve
into a black hole? *Te Eskimo nebula I predict will be the first white
dwarf to go brown,and in less than 2 trillion years *TreBert

A few hundred trillion some odd years depending on how cool it needs
to get, such as cool enough to fast cook a well done stake in under a
minute.

Brown dwarfs(BDs) are actually failed little stars of insufficient
initial mass, such as a 10+ Mj item is perhaps just a very large and
hot gas giant planet, and otherwise not actually that of a puny
deficient star or much less that of any spent WD. WD's eventually
become black dwarfs(BKDs).

"Barrow and Tipler estimate that it would take 10e15 years for a white
dwarf to cool to 5 K;[6] however, if weakly interacting massive
particles exist, it is possible that interactions with these particles
will keep some white dwarfs much warmer than this for approximately
10e25 years"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_dwarf

Just for the hell of it, you really should learn how to use that
computer and its internet access, or at least invite a 5th grader over
to show you how it's done.
Old January 8th 13, 06:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

NO TO JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING!

Saul Levy

Old January 8th 13, 03:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Jan 7, 8:04*pm, palsing wrote:
[...]

Thanks Paul. I should have said. "How long does it take a white dwarf
to go black". If their out there it would add to black matter. I in
fact knew a brown dwarf was a "failed star" but jumped to fast. Still
wiping the egg off my face. That was a very nice site TreBert
Old January 8th 13, 03:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Brad save your **** for others.You know exactly what you are. TreBert
Old January 8th 13, 07:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jan 7, 4:44*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

[...]

Just because you can't keep from spilling your MSP and beer all over
your sticky keyboards, and seem to know next to nothing about actually
using a computer or even properly accessing the internet for the vast
amount of intellectual and scientific knowledge it has to offer, is
not my fault.

According to independently reconstructed history that's actually
believable because of having been verified independently instead of
only by the oligarch mafia victors that you always suck-up to, it
seems that your faith-based generation and those of your parents and
grandparents are directly responsible for WW1, WW2, the mutually
perpetrated cold-war era that's still ongoing, as well as the karma
likes of 911, so don't blame little old me for having caused or
allowed any of that oligarch mafia **** to happen.

You've also told us fibs about your home in Florida and as to why its
water supply had been terminated due to outstanding bills that you had
no intentions of ever paying.

You can't even look at or much less process a real honest to God radar
obtained image of Venus that's a quality derivative comprised of 36
confirming scans per pixel, perhaps because all of that MSP overdose
has rotted what little there ever was of your mainstream faith-based
indoctrinated brain that never got past being half-ass bigoted old-
fart educated to begin with.

Perhaps if your actions of late actually made life any better off for
another soul on Earth, would be a very good thing. When was the last
time your expertise or whatever actions actually supported or
benefited anyone else?

In other words, on behalf of K-12s and the mainstream media, how
exactly are you and your topics of any different ruse context from
those of FUD-master contributors like "Art Deco", Harlow, Hagar or
rabbi Saul Levy?

Since you don't even believe in subjectively or much less deductively
interpreting images, is there anything of your supposed research
making its way into any generation of science journals or textbooks,
other than your RIP (aka good riddance)?

In a few other words, it seems have you ever published anything
outside of these Usenet/newsgroups that are being kept mainstream and
K-12 taboo by the likes of yourself and those ZNR FUD-masters that you
continually reply to?

Unlike the other 99.9% of Usenet/newsgroup contributors, I've actually
supported a number of your topics, whereas the ZNR FUD-masters that
you keep replying and/or responding to have never. What's up with
that?
Old January 8th 13, 10:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

JUST ADMIT YOU ARE VERY SENILE!

AND GETTING WORSE!

Saul Levy

Old January 8th 13, 10:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

A FIRST GRADER WOULD DO BETTER THAN YOU, BEERT!

Saul Levy

Old January 8th 13, 10:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

TIPLER IS A RELIGIOUS ****ING WACKO!

IGNORE HIM!

Saul Levy