Outlandish Particle Periodic Table update X

Old January 20th 12, 11:47 AM posted to sci.space.history
Alan Erskine[_3_]

Default Outlandish Particle Periodic Table update X

On 20/01/2012 2:35 AM, Fred J. McCall wrote:
Alan wrote:

I've been around since the beginning of 1999.

You're at least a decade too new to be claiming that "I've been around
longer than anyone on these groups now".

I didn't make the claim to big-mouth myself; it was simply an
illustration of how long I have been on these groups. What was your excuse?
Old January 20th 12, 02:04 PM posted to sci.space.history
Alan Erskine[_3_]

Alan wrote:

I've been around since the beginning of 1999.

You're at least a decade too new to be claiming that "I've been around
longer than anyone on these groups now".

I didn't make the claim to big-mouth myself; it was simply an
illustration of how long I have been on these groups. What was your excuse?

To correct your misstatement with a counterexample. You have
obviously *NOT* "been around longer than anyone on these groups now".

You were just big-mouthing yourself.
Old January 21st 12, 04:05 AM posted to sci.space.history
Alan Erskine[_3_]

On 21/01/2012 1:23 AM, Fred J. McCall wrote:
Alan wrote:

You were just big-mouthing yourself.

Uh, you want to try that again in real English?

You know, it's really sad when someone (like you) tries to pump
themselves up, gets caught out, and then isn't smart enough to STOP
DIGGING.

But perhaps you like the bottom of that hole....

You're not worth the effort. Bye Bye.
Old January 21st 12, 01:53 PM posted to sci.space.history
Alan Erskine[_3_]

Alan wrote:

You were just big-mouthing yourself.

Uh, you want to try that again in real English?

You know, it's really sad when someone (like you) tries to pump
themselves up, gets caught out, and then isn't smart enough to STOP
DIGGING.

But perhaps you like the bottom of that hole....

You're not worth the effort. Bye Bye.

At last, wisdom comes to you and you put down the shovel. Pity you
weren't smart enough to just stop, though. This way you just look
like you're running away crying after being bitch slapped for your own
egotistical stupidity.

As usual, you're delusional.