Big Screw Up

Old July 18th 03, 07:40 AM
Mark

Default Big Screw Up

bwhiting wrote in
:

I'm reposting this latest Min Guffaw...because I know
a lot of the saa members have filter blocks on their computers...
(cut and pasted)...

plonk
Old July 18th 03, 07:59 AM
bwhiting

Oh, ok Jan...didn't know that....I'll also filter him out too, on future
posts.
Thanks for the advice.
Clear Skies,
Tom W.

Jan Owen wrote:
The reason many of us have Min in our killfiles is because we don't want
to SEE his crap any more. So when you cut and past it here, you are
defeating our killfiles FOR him. Perhaps you haven't noticed yet, but
nearly EVERYTHING he says is wrong. Not just this one time. He's been
doing this for YEARS, and is perhaps the most thoroughly reviled poster
here.

Since he's virtually always wrong, and since he only posts here to harass
everyone on the group, you basically become an extension of Min, and his
agent, when you feed the troll, AND repost his garbage here.

Old July 18th 03, 09:44 PM
bwhiting

No, Jan clued me in....from now on the filter is in place....
Thanks for the advice Rick.
Clear Skies,
Tom W.

Cousin Ricky wrote:
bwhiting wrote in message ...

I'm reposting this latest Min Guffaw...because I know
a lot of the saa members have filter blocks on their computers...
(cut and pasted)...

Must you? There's a reason people put filter blocks for Min's guffaws.

Clear skies!