OT- what the F@%$ ?

Old June 19th 05, 10:12 PM
Pat Flannery

Default OT- what the F@%$ ?

Make of this what you will:
http://www.lewrockwell.com/reynolds/reynolds12.html
I checked; this guy really was Chief Economist in Bush's Department of
Labor:
http://www.ncpa.org/press/204mor.html
http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig4/reynolds4.html
http://washingtontimes.com/upi-break...2755-6408r.htm
How do you get to be a member of the Bush administration? Eat an entire
blotter's worth of acid?
"Alleged" aircraft hitting the WTC?
Huh?

Pat
Old June 19th 05, 11:23 PM
Pat Flannery

Pat Flannery wrote:

Make of this what you will:
http://www.lewrockwell.com/reynolds/reynolds12.html
I checked; this guy really was Chief Economist in Bush's Department of
Labor:
http://www.ncpa.org/press/204mor.html
http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig4/reynolds4.html
http://washingtontimes.com/upi-break...2755-6408r.htm
How do you get to be a member of the Bush administration? Eat an
entire blotter's worth of acid?
"Alleged" aircraft hitting the WTC?
Huh?

Here's a little follow-up on that story.
Strangely enough, Texas A&M University is distancing itself from
Reynold's comments:
http://worldnetdaily.com/news/articl...TICLE_ID=44816
As like in: "Who the hell is Morgan Reynolds? Oh, he used to teach here?
Well, he doesn't teach here now."
This ranks right up there with Harvard's John Mack, and the UFO abductees.
The Art Bell Show is going to have a field day with this. :-D

Pat
Old June 20th 05, 02:06 AM

Pat Flannery wrote:

Here's a little follow-up on that story.
Strangely enough, Texas A&M University is distancing
itself from Reynold's comments:

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/articl...TICLE_ID=44816

begin referenced quote

Below is a statement released yesterday by Dr. Robert M. Gates,
President of Texas A&M University:

"The American people know what they saw with their own eyes on
September 11, 2001. To suggest any kind of government conspiracy in the
events of that day goes beyond the pale."

end referenced quote

I find this statement by Dr. Gates to be more than interesting. (For
Dr. Gates' CIA history, leading back to Bill Casey at the time of
Challenger, please see http://www.tamu.edu/president/bio.html.) At
this point, let's say I find Dr. Gates' comment significant. It appears
that Dr. Reynolds (no doubt like Dr. Gates) "knows something."

TAMU's officially overt disagreement with Reynolds' concern about 911
strikes me as consistent with TAMU's more covertly expressed but
persistent bird-dogging of my own public concern about Mission 51-L.

Ironically, Google brings up this for "beyond the pale:"

http://www.friends-partners.org/partners/beyond-the-pale

I didn't bother to follow more than a couple of its links. Maybe Rand
will oblige us with an explanation for the title. (I know the classic
origin of the phrase.)

Challenger's Ghost

Old June 20th 05, 02:34 AM
Rand Simberg

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 17:23:51 -0500, in a place far, far away, Pat
Flannery made the phosphor on my monitor glow in
such a way as to indicate that:

Make of this what you will:
http://www.lewrockwell.com/reynolds/reynolds12.html
I checked; this guy really was Chief Economist in Bush's Department of
Labor:
http://www.ncpa.org/press/204mor.html
http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig4/reynolds4.html
http://washingtontimes.com/upi-break...2755-6408r.htm
How do you get to be a member of the Bush administration? Eat an
entire blotter's worth of acid?
"Alleged" aircraft hitting the WTC?
Huh?

Well, at least he's an EX-Bush administration member (and just because
he's loonytunes on this issue doesn't mean that he's a bad economist).
If he were in a Democrat administration, he'd probably be promoted to
Secretary of State for his views...
Old June 20th 05, 09:40 PM
Ami Silberman

"Rand Simberg" wrote in message
Stuff on Lew Rockwell snipped.

Well, at least he's an EX-Bush administration member (and just because
he's loonytunes on this issue doesn't mean that he's a bad economist).
If he were in a Democrat administration, he'd probably be promoted to
Secretary of State for his views...

I think that Rand made a joke. I hope that Rand made a joke...

Old June 21st 05, 12:51 AM
Rand Simberg

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 16:40:35 -0400, in a place far, far away, "Ami
Silberman" made the phosphor on my monitor glow in
such a way as to indicate that:

"Rand Simberg" wrote in message
.. .
Stuff on Lew Rockwell snipped.

Well, at least he's an EX-Bush administration member (and just because
he's loonytunes on this issue doesn't mean that he's a bad economist).
If he were in a Democrat administration, he'd probably be promoted to
Secretary of State for his views...

I think that Rand made a joke. I hope that Rand made a joke...

The ellipsis is usually a good sign.

Let's just say that I was being a little sarcastic. After the Durbin
stuff, and that idiotic circus that Conyers held in the basement the
other day, I wish I was being a lot sarcastic.
Old June 21st 05, 09:03 AM
Revision

At this point, let's say I find Dr. Gates' comment
significant. It appears that Dr. Reynolds (no doubt
like Dr. Gates) "knows something."

Yes, significant. It appears they know something.

TAMU's officially overt disagreement with Reynolds' concern about 911
strikes me as consistent with TAMU's more covertly expressed but
persistent bird-dogging of my own public concern about Mission 51-L.

A&M University disagrees w/ Reynolds and convertly disagrees with Maxon.

http://www.friends-partners.org/partners/beyond-the-pale

Link to web page about Russian jews.