Apollo 11 UPI United Press news feed-24 hours worth teletype

Old December 23rd 12, 10:46 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Michael[_7_]

Default Apollo 11 UPI United Press news feed-24 hours worth teletype

I have 2 rolls of UPI teletype feed from the Apollo 11 moonlanding.
Started machine early evening of landing. This is the printout of
all the news that was sent to radio and television stations. I'm
interested in selling this. Looking for suggestions as to worth,
best way to sell, value, etc.
TIA. Please email as I am not a subscribing member to this group.
Old December 24th 12, 01:21 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway[_5_]

"Michael" wrote in message

I have 2 rolls of UPI teletype feed from the Apollo 11 moonlanding.
Started machine early evening of landing. This is the printout of
all the news that was sent to radio and television stations. I'm
interested in selling this. Looking for suggestions as to worth,
best way to sell, value, etc.
TIA. Please email as I am not a subscribing member to this group.
The best way to sell is die, leave it in your will, let your heir sell it to
a journalist
who will make real money out of a documentary.
As you are not a subscribing member of this group and a cheapskate pedlar,
**** off.

-- This message is brought to you from the keyboard of
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway.
When I get my O.B.E. I'll be an earlobe.

Old December 31st 12, 02:47 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Dec 23, 2:46*pm, Michael wrote:
I have 2 rolls of UPI teletype feed from the Apollo 11 moonlanding.
Started machine early evening of landing. * This is the printout of
all the news that was sent to radio and television stations. *I'm
interested in selling *this. *Looking for suggestions as to worth,
best way to sell, value, etc.
TIA. Please email as I am not a subscribing member to this group.

Got anything in that data that objectively supports how their fly-by-
rocket lander worked absolutely perfectly, right out of the box?

If so, it would be worth billions.