Aether Foreshortning at c

Old March 1st 12, 12:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.physics,sci.astro
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Default Aether Foreshortning at c

On Mar 1, 12:09*am, Painius wrote:
On Wed, 29 Feb 2012 07:35:10 -0500, HVAC wrote:
On 2/28/2012 8:28 PM, Painius wrote:

When asked if in your opinion, god exists...You can't even give
a yes or no answer? *For an OPINION?

That's correct.

Daniel is wrong, you're not an agnostic...You're a politician.

since there is no scientific evidence one way or the other for there
existing a brown dwarf that orbits the Sun way out beyond the Oort
cloud, that may or may not be what knocks a comet toward the Sun every
now and then, what is your opinion regarding the existence of the
brown dwarf?

What? Another strawman?

Analogy. *Lost on you, I see.

Brown dwarfs exist. There is evidence for them. So, in my opinion,
they are real. However, there is ZERO evidence for one anywhere
near our solar system. It would have easily been spotted by any
perturbations in Oort cloud or Kuiper belt objects. So my opinion
is that there is no brown dwarf anywhere near our solar system.

FYI... *That* is an honorable answer.

Maybe, except for the bit about perturbations of the Oort cloud, which
is still just a hypothesized spherical cloud around the Solar system.
So much for your being honorable, Mr. theoretical astrophysicist.

Any such opinion either way is arbitrary, since there is no proof nor
hard evidence one way or the other. *It has nothing to do with honor
or dishonor, you loon.

Pathetic.

I agree - you are.

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine @http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/

Do brown dwarf evolve from white dwarfs? How much older are they
from medium stars?. Are they the oldest stars in the universe? Its
in the books white dwarfs can last forever Hummm. We know if the mass
of a supergiant and with great mass it can become either a "white
dwarf" a neutron star or a black hole. Read up on the Butter Fly
Cluster(M6) Its in the constellation "Scorpius Lots of main-sequence
stars seen there. TrerBert
Old March 1st 12, 12:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.physics,sci.astro
HVAC[_2_]

On 2/29/2012 4:58 PM, Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess wrote:
On 2012-Feb-29 13:52, HVAC wrote:
On 2/29/2012 3:22 PM, Painius wrote:

And why is it that you sheep are so afraid of ad hominem? It's only
words, Fidem. If words hurt you so much, then you should stick to
romance novels and leave UseNet alone.

Wow.

I wonder if he's trying to be sexist? Do you think he might have me
pegged as one of those irrational man-hating feminist extremists?

I don't know...He's really become unhinged on this subject.

Perhaps it is true that you've got to crack some eggs to make
an omelet.

Change is hard.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old March 1st 12, 12:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.physics,sci.astro
HVAC[_2_]

On 3/1/2012 12:09 AM, Painius wrote:

Brown dwarfs exist. There is evidence for them. So, in my opinion,
they are real. However, there is ZERO evidence for one anywhere
near our solar system. It would have easily been spotted by any
perturbations in Oort cloud or Kuiper belt objects. So my opinion
is that there is no brown dwarf anywhere near our solar system.

FYI... *That* is an honorable answer.

Maybe, except for the bit about perturbations of the Oort cloud, which
is still just a hypothesized spherical cloud around the Solar system.
So much for your being honorable, Mr. theoretical astrophysicist.

So you pose a question. I answer it in an honorable manner.
Instead of giving an honorable answer to all of these questions
posed to YOU, you somehow pick on the fact that you believe the
Oort cloud to by hypothetical.

Just more double-talk, and politician type non-responses.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old March 1st 12, 12:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.physics,sci.astro
HVAC[_2_]

Default An insightful analysis of Painius -- Aether Foreshortningat c

On 3/1/2012 12:49 AM, Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess wrote:

You rock!

Thank you, I appreciate that very much, particularly because I also have
developed a great deal of respect for you due to the value included in
many of your contributions.

Well, my meager contributions pale in comparison with someone
who manages to crowbar 'antidisestablishmentarianism' into a
conversation....

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old March 1st 12, 01:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.physics,sci.astro
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Mar 1, 7:50*am, HVAC wrote:
On 3/1/2012 12:49 AM, Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess wrote:

You rock!

Thank you, I appreciate that very much, particularly because I also have
developed a great deal of respect for you due to the value included in
many of your contributions.

Well, my meager contributions pale in comparison with someone
who manages to crowbar 'antidisestablishmentarianism' into a
conversation....

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube..com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

Only a low life HVAC would change a post on science to hate. He is
the Hitler of alt.astronomy,and has his Nazi members such as Levy,and
Hager. Three fascists Mafia GOPers. TreBert
Old March 1st 12, 01:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.physics,sci.astro
HVAC[_2_]

On 2/29/2012 5:53 PM, Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess wrote:

I never figured Lucifer for being anti-abortion.

How about anti freedom?

No. Lucifer seems to be one who values freedom, especially during the
first testament eras.

You know, even that tiny part of religion is absurd.

If god is all powerful and all knowing, why would he have
created Lucifer in the first place? And why can't he be rid
of him NOW?

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old March 1st 12, 01:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.physics,sci.astro
HVAC[_2_]

On 2/29/2012 5:50 PM, Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess wrote:

But you and your "gang of thugs" haven't kicked my ass hard enough,
yet, you loon. I still consider you and all atheists to be a bunch of
blind, bleating sheep who are atheists based upon FAITH AND FAITH
ALONE. Beating me silly won't change the fact that you're just as
whiney and wimpy as a bunch of gay theists.

Enhance your calm.

Do you expect a storm after the calm?

No. I expect Painus to follow the well-traveled road of the
kook and run off to recharge his kook batteries.

He'll be back with a new load of manure to sell.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old March 1st 12, 01:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.physics,sci.astro
HVAC[_2_]

On 2/29/2012 4:30 PM, Painius wrote:

Like you, Dan, I've done my homework. Harlow's crap above is just
that, a load of crap. He wouldn't *be* an atheist if he hadn't
already researched it himself. His flaw is that he has made a poor,
sheepish decision based upon FAITH AND FAITH ALONE. At least you, as
an atheist agnostic, acknowledge the possibilities. You are still a
bit sheepish, because you have decided to reject belief in a deity or
deities, or you simply lack belief in a deity or deities. You have
nothing, NOTHING solid upon which to base that decision. Your only
"saving grace" is that you have opened your eyes and mind to the
possibility that you just might be wrong. Atheists like Harlow don't
even acknowledge that they *can* be right or wrong. They are blind
sheep, bleating their way through life, no better than a theistic
blind sheep who bleats his way through his life.

In my world, everything is challenged. If you make a statement,
you had better be prepared to back it up. There are no pleas for
special exceptions, as Painus would like to use for god.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old March 1st 12, 01:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.physics,sci.astro
HVAC[_2_]

On 2/29/2012 4:35 PM, Painius wrote:

Most are smarter than you.

I freely acknowledge that possibility. And yet, how smart is it to
say that one's lack of belief in a deity or deities is hard evidence
for one's lack of belief in a deity or deities?

That's worse than your saying that a bullet wound is proof that a
certain person shot you. Won't hold up in court, little ram.

But extending your analogy would be to say that someone that
DIDN'T get shot isn't proof that a shooter does not exist.

Sounds silly put that way, eh?

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old March 1st 12, 01:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.physics,sci.astro
HVAC[_2_]

On 2/29/2012 4:18 PM, Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess wrote:

And then there's me who thinks that *I* am god........

What the **** would THAT be? 'Mono' theistic?

How about Itheistic? That's a keeper.

I can imagine young children pointing and laughing as they exclaim "Hey,
look, there goes another Itheist!"

Do you mean "I" as the Roman Numeral for "one," or in the context of
egocentricity meaning "self?"

(If you write up a definition for Urban Dictionary, please post a link
in a reply to this message.)

Every now and then I allow myself to daydream. In those dreams, I
consider the possibility that *I* am god. The entire universe was
created by ME...Perhaps as some sort of test, or school, or perhaps
a video game. This DOES have the unfortunate consequence of relegating
all others to sub-routines in the game. When I die, I meet myself, have
a few laughs over the life I've just led, and then it's on to the next
existence.

Yesterday, I coined the name 'itheist' for this belief.

I'm sure I wasn't the first to think it up, but I've never heard
it used before. Perhaps this is why I love being me. And yes, I do
have an over-inflated ego.

Hey.... It's no worse that any other kooky religious belief.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl

Aether Foreshortning at c G=EMC^2[_2_] Misc 3 March 1st 12 07:51 AM
Aether Koobee Wublee Astronomy Misc 22 July 17th 11 02:21 AM
Aether Koobee Wublee Astronomy Misc 4 July 11th 11 01:57 AM
Aether or whatever [email protected] Astronomy Misc 2 October 17th 06 05:17 AM