irreproducibility crisis

Old April 25th 18, 12:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default irreproducibility crisis

On Tuesday, April 24, 2018 at 8:33:46 AM UTC-7, Sergio wrote:
On 4/20/2018 10:54 AM, Thomas Heger wrote:
Am 20.04.2018 um 08:45 schrieb The Starmaker:

""Why were men of science opposed
to your theory when you first made it
known ?"
"No men of science," he replied, em
phasizing the last'word, "were against
the theory."
"But there was some opposition?"
"Yes," was the quiet reply, "but that
was purely political. Even the physi
cists who opposed my theory did so for
Â*political reasons?in my opinion, o'
Â*course."
"What do you mean when you say
the opposition was political?"
"Anti-Semitism," was the scientist's
answer. "Because I am a Jew." ""

Einstein was a promoter of Zionism and a Jew, but not a Semite.

Einstein was a German and born in Ulm.

'Semites' are people, that live in the middle east. You could (somehow)
translate this terms with 'Arabs' (what Einstein wasn't).

Zionism is also not predominately Jewish, since Judaism is a religion
and Zionism a political movement.

Main supporters of this movement have not been Jews (or Semites). E.g.
Winston Churchill was a supporter of Zionism and he was not particularly
religious.

The connection between ethnic groups, political movement and religion is
actually more difficult than you think.

very true

In a way Islam, Christianity and Judaism belong actually the same
believe system called 'monotheism'.

Islam got rid of 3 gods in 1 that the Christians have, major selling
point of islam is it has one god.

A German historian named Karl Heinz Ohlig had found out, that the early
Islam was a variant of the 'per-Nicean' Syrian Christianity, called
'Arianism'.

The Arabs adopted this believe after they conquered the city Merv in the
empire of the Sassanides. The Arians had kind of Messias (prophet), who
belonged to the Jewish sect of the Essenes, who live in Qumran at the
Dead Sea.

This prophet had the Aramaic title 'Mahmed', which means 'the one to be
praised'.

That guy got later the Greek name 'Iesos', which later morphed into
'Jesus'.

The Arabs translated the Qumran scripts into Arabic around 830 and
changed 'Mahmed' to 'Mohammed' (and added a few centuries).

So all these religions are in fact only one, but had been altered in
many ways by the rulers in the various Empires involved.

not so, Cathloics comes from the old and new "Bible",
Islam from the "Koran", and they are completely different.

but go back to Zoroastrianism, many of the beliefs the 3 above, started
with them

The Romans fused they local pantheon into the early Christian believe,
which in the beginning was a variant of Judaism. Out came what we call
'Catholicism'.

Against the early Christians ('Arians') revolted and were therefore
prosecuted by the Romans.

They fled from Syria along the Silk Road to the Empire of the Sassanides
and settled in Merv, which was then the largest city in the World.

TH

I read that Islam teaches that only men go to heaven. I wonder where the 72 virgins come from? A special creation?

Double-A

Old April 25th 18, 11:17 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Double-A wrote on 25/04/18 09:01:

Snip

I read that Islam teaches that only men go to heaven. I wonder where the 72 virgins come from? A special creation?

Does Islam state the 72 virgins are female??

--
Daniel
Old April 26th 18, 10:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, April 25, 2018 at 3:17:42 AM UTC-7, Daniel60 wrote:
Double-A wrote on 25/04/18 09:01:

Snip

I read that Islam teaches that only men go to heaven. I wonder where the 72 virgins come from? A special creation?

Does Islam state the 72 virgins are female??

--
Daniel

Or even human? Camels?

Double-A

Old April 27th 18, 01:00 AM posted to alt.astronomy
IAM

On Wednesday, April 25, 2018 at 3:17:42 AM UTC-7, Daniel60 wrote:
Double-A wrote on 25/04/18 09:01:

Snip

I read that Islam teaches that only men go to heaven. I wonder where the 72 virgins come from? A special creation?

Does Islam state the 72 virgins are female??

--
Daniel

ha, ha, you want tranny, shemales, lady boys. Yippie ha ha

Old April 27th 18, 03:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

IAM wrote on 27/04/18 10:00:
On Wednesday, April 25, 2018 at 3:17:42 AM UTC-7, Daniel60 wrote:
Double-A wrote on 25/04/18 09:01:

Snip

I read that Islam teaches that only men go to heaven. I wonder where the 72 virgins come from? A special creation?

Does Islam state the 72 virgins are female??

ha, ha, you want tranny, shemales, lady boys. Yippie ha ha

No, not me, but if, as Double-A states, "only men go to heaven", then it
seems the possibilities are pretty limited!!

--
Daniel
Old April 28th 18, 11:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
IAM

On Friday, April 27, 2018 at 7:13:29 AM UTC-7, Daniel60 wrote:
IAM wrote on 27/04/18 10:00:
On Wednesday, April 25, 2018 at 3:17:42 AM UTC-7, Daniel60 wrote:
Double-A wrote on 25/04/18 09:01:

Snip

Mexico's ROLE IN KILLING #USA PRESIDENTS .

#Revelation 3:08 p.m. #04282018AD. We are learning the Spanish and Mexicans killed John F Kennedy. Roof shooter with lone fingerprint: Malcome Wallace DNA profile was a Porto spanaird, fake white EU name. He was caught, Malcome tracking JFK during his tours of public speeches.

link to roof on DTSBD Tx 1963, Nov: Luis Angel Castillo was just one of the Monarch mind-controlled slaves sent to kill JFK on Nov. 22, ’63. A woman from Germany named Mrs. Krebs, along with a host of other programmers, worked with Mengele on the Kennedy assassination. Claim? There are to people on roof, one is Malcom Wallace, club 3.22 Yale mk ultra house.
Luis Angel Castillo ? Driver, a body guard to Italian Charles Mafioso sharp shooter, Nicolletti ? He used Bush's Remington new pistol.

LOADED 3:12 p.m. #04282018AD.

Rubbish crisis? Martha Adams Policy 21 April 2nd 09 11:49 PM
the 331 crisis beckons [email protected] Amateur Astronomy 0 November 27th 06 03:56 AM
Crisis in Cosmology Jose B. Almeida Research 17 May 31st 05 09:07 PM
Crisis in Cosmology [email protected] Research 1 March 8th 05 05:32 PM
Underpopulation Crisis Dorothy Policy 23 December 30th 03 02:08 PM