Hagar's new tool.

Old April 18th 18, 05:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Hagar's new tool.

"Notroll2016" wrote in message news
"Hägar" wrote in message

"Notroll2016" wrote in message news

"Hägar" wrote in message
news
"Hägar" wrote in message

snip

***Yeah, it's a bitch sometimes. I've had melanoma removed from both lungs,
brain and small intestine. And I'm still here. We don't agree on much, but
I'm glad you beat it again. Whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
Now, about that cheap horse**** beer you're
drinking...........................

About that horse**** beer .... years ago I got a beer tapper for

Xmas, complete with CO2 bottle and a tap on top. The town of
Elk Grove at that time was population 7200 and it had one liquor
store. I drank Michelob at that time and they had to order a keg
of it, which took two days. That keg ran out one Sunday afternoon
and the Ay-Rab who owned the place said it's be Tuesday before
he could get a new keg ... but he had three Budweiser kegs on
hand ... and that's how I got started on the Bud train .... just so
you know how **** beyond our control can happens ...

Having lived a long time in the home of the "King of Beers," I know how
it can proliferate and sneak into your refrigerator. But now that it's
foreign owned, I won't drink the horse ****.

*** well, I sold the afore mentioned beer tapper, since it was
way too convenient, and I am now drinking Anchor Steam beer,
brewed and bottled in that gay town of San Francisco. But I do
hear your concern about foreign ownership. Have you tried lately
to buy anything that is made in the USofA ... it is a tedious task
and if you do find stuff made here, the parts come from overseas.
At least we know for a fact that Budweiser is still brewed and
bottled in the US and moved by US trucks to the distributors.
I just wish that you Liberals would be so adamant about the
foo-foo bottled water you slurp with names like Evian and
Nestle ... just sayin' ...

*****
I've switched to Fiji Water now that stupid Donald has let that ****nuts who
runs the EPA permit our lakes, rivers, streams and aquifers to be filled
with coal ash and fracking waste.

so I guess as a typical Liberal, you have no issues with the Fijian's

water supplies getting all ****ed up to serve your faux-Euro taste of
delicate, palate tickling water, which has been filtered so many times
that there is no trace of anything worthwhile but H2O it ... Of course
it's all The Donald's fault, but he's kicking ass, ain't he ... he's playing
you Liberal douches like a cacophony finely tuned fiddles.

Old April 19th 18, 12:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Sylvain" wrote in message ...

Le 12/03/2018 Ã* 17:11, Hägar a écrit :
"Notroll2016" wrote in message news
Hagar bought one of these. He shoves it up his ass looking for his head.
https://www.facebook.com/androidendo...ref=nf&__xts__[0]=68.AI%406520a5c74eb3dc973f3d344b60ef2a71&__tn__=-R

*** Congrats, noTroll .... you really possess the much touted power
of ESP. I will have an Endoscope shoved down my right nostril this
coming Wednesday to view the state of my larynx after 29 radiation
treatments to thwart cancer, 5 years ago.

why are you answering him?

The more you answer him, the more he are going to write up dirty tricks
of piece of ****

*** Being a Frenchman with no balls, you wouldn't understand
and we would not expect you to. So crawl back under your rock,
mon petit cochon.

Old April 19th 18, 06:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Notroll2016" wrote in message news

"Hägar" wrote in message
news
"Hägar" wrote in message

[...]

***************
Fiji water is bottled as it comes from the ground. Nothing added, nothing
filtered. Unlike that crap that comes from Nestle.

Old April 19th 18, 10:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Notroll2016" wrote in message news

"Hägar" wrote in message
news
"Hägar" wrote in message

[...]

actually, the stuff that comes right out of the tap is perfect for your

body. Long before piped water supplies the nomadic people drank
from rivers. If the bear ****s in the woods, it eventually winds up in
the river. When an animal dies in the wild, its decomposing body
winds up in the river. Fish die in the river. All those impurities
strengthen your bodies defenses against disease from the accidental
consumption of contaminated food stuff. By drinking pure water from
the ground, be it Fijian or from that Michigan well, it is disarming your
bodies defenses, pretty much like what the Magic Negro did to our
National Defense. Of course, living in the hinterlands of the Show-Me
State, you wouldn't know any of that.

Old April 20th 18, 07:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Notroll2016" wrote in message news

"Hägar" wrote in message
news
"Hägar" wrote in message

[...]

The water used to brew that **** beer you drink comes right out of the
Mississippi. The inlet for Bush is not far from the outlet for the Metro
Sewer District. Yes, there was a time we could drink from rivers and
streams. But the likes of Pruitt let corporate American dump all kinds of
**** into it that mother nature never intended.

Old April 21st 18, 12:52 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Notroll2016" wrote in message news
snip

The water used to brew that **** beer you drink comes right out of the
Mississippi. The inlet for Bush is not far from the outlet for the Metro
Sewer District. Yes, there was a time we could drink from rivers and
streams. But the likes of Pruitt let corporate American dump all kinds of
**** into it that mother nature never intended.

*** well, one just cannot make am innately stupid hillbilly intelligent.
The Bud I drink is brewed in Fairfield. Ca, I have been through the
bewery way back in the 70s and it is one of the cleanest places I have
ever seen, barring a hospital. Secondly, the Liberal ****head EPA brigade
is foaming at the mouth to catch anyone who violates the very strict CA
environmental laws, including the purity of the water that goes into ANY
beer brewed in CA. But I know ... it is all Trump's fault.He's playing you
Mid West retards like an orchestra of fine tuned Strads ... all that's
missing is Hillary barking like a dog. I was hoping that recent dialogs
would convince me that you did have some human qualities, but alas,
it was not to be. Make America Great Again !!!!! Thank you Donald for
beating the Liberal Retard !!!

Old April 21st 18, 02:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message

[...]

***Well, you see Hags, that's where we're different. I can wish you well
even though you have the charm, wit and intelligence of a bag of dicks and
have been persuaded by the dark side to approve pollution and such for the
sake of corporate profits.

Old April 21st 18, 06:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Hägar" wrote in message

[...]

Trollster, I do appreciate you showing your human side for a split

second there and wishing me well. Unfortunately, your infatuation
with polluted water and Climate Change and whatever other self
imposed nightmares you Liberal twits suffer from, prevents you from
ever having an unbiased and scientific point of view on reality. But
then that's why you dwell in the Show Me State. I live among the
remainder of you Liberal garbage here on CA.