Evolution questions arised again

Old January 11th 04, 04:07 AM
Frank Reichenbacher

Default Evolution questions arised again

"jabriol" wrote in message
http://www.betterhumans.com/News/new...D=2004-01-06-2

I read an article the other day that said changes in the length's of ladies
skirts is random and really doesn't say anything about society of culture as
a wohle.

I suppose that means another theory of evolution is being questioned.

You don't even have the brains to know the difference between cosmology and
biological evolution. You are completely pathetic.

Frank

Old January 11th 04, 05:05 AM
Letz ExPozem

"Frank Reichenbacher" wrote in message
"jabriol" wrote in message
http://www.betterhumans.com/News/new...D=2004-01-06-2

I read an article the other day that said changes in the length's of

ladies
skirts is random and really doesn't say anything about society of

culture as
a wohle.

I suppose that means another theory of evolution is being questioned.

You don't even have the brains to know the difference between cosmology

and
biological evolution. You are completely pathetic.

Frank

=======================
WAIT FRANK,.. don't go away empty handed.....

May we interest you in buying the Ultimate version of the
Armageddon-Date-Generation-Program that PB was advertising for Ms.
"OBVES"?
(Who is slightly more intelligent than Jabriol.)
It is OBVES that you would benefit from it - only good, genuine,
scriptural, Christian and sincere wrong dates for Armageddon are
generated. It is on special offer and this one generates 366 "guaranteed"
(claims can be made only after Armageddon) dates in each year for the
hallowed event (365 in leap years - no sic). It is on special offer
during
Armageddon Week, which, per JW apologist "Obves", is this week.

You can't find this in stores like Wal-Mart anywhere - only $39.99 this
week only.
What are you waiting for? Act now!
--
Momma Mia....
Some fine artwork from the Watchtower Society

Old January 12th 04, 10:49 AM
JaBrIoL

"jabriol" wrote in message
http://www.betterhumans.com/News/new...D=2004-01-06-2

I read an article the other day that said changes in the length's of ladies
skirts is random and really doesn't say anything about society of culture as
a wohle.

I suppose that means another theory of evolution is being questioned.

You don't even have the brains to know the difference between cosmology and
biological evolution. You are completely pathetic.

Frank

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
Old January 12th 04, 01:36 PM
Frank Reichenbacher

"jabriol" wrote in message

"Wumpus" wrote in message
jabriol wrote:

http://www.betterhumans.com/News/new...D=2004-01-06-2

very nice site. However not every site that contains the words 'young
universe' and 'evolution' is suitable as an argument about creationism.

me not creationist ugh ugh

btw how come we can see those distant galaxies in a young universe
(according to the bible) given the speed of light being what it is?

Looking for answers..

Wumpus

maybe somebody who knows about astronomy can explain it to you..

....because Jabberhole sure as hell can't.

Frank

Old January 12th 04, 06:22 PM
JaBrIoL

"jabriol" wrote in message

"Wumpus" wrote in message
jabriol wrote:

http://www.betterhumans.com/News/new...D=2004-01-06-2

very nice site. However not every site that contains the words 'young
universe' and 'evolution' is suitable as an argument about creationism.

me not creationist ugh ugh

btw how come we can see those distant galaxies in a young universe
(according to the bible) given the speed of light being what it is?

Looking for answers..

Wumpus

maybe somebody who knows about astronomy can explain it to you..

...because Jabberhole sure as hell can't.

Frank

And Frank would recognize the moon in the sky from a moon in his....
Old January 12th 04, 07:03 PM
Frank Reichenbacher

om...

"jabriol" wrote in message

"Wumpus" wrote in message
jabriol wrote:

http://www.betterhumans.com/News/new...D=2004-01-06-2

very nice site. However not every site that contains the words

'young
universe' and 'evolution' is suitable as an argument about

creationism.

me not creationist ugh ugh

btw how come we can see those distant galaxies in a young universe
(according to the bible) given the speed of light being what it is?

Looking for answers..

Wumpus

maybe somebody who knows about astronomy can explain it to you..

...because Jabberhole sure as hell can't.

Frank

And Frank would recognize the moon in the sky from a moon in his....

I should certainly hope I would. Possibly even you would as well.

Frank

Old January 12th 04, 09:57 PM
Letz ExPozem All

"JaBrIoL" wrote in message
om...
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNN

NNNNNNN!
===========================
What an intelligent reply! This is the most intelligent thing out of
Jabriol in years! ;-)
--
Iris Gardenz......
The JWs keep saying it (Armageddon) is imminent, just a matter of time,

Old January 23rd 04, 07:43 PM
david judah layb

Hi people,

I know that religious people push a literal reaing of their scriptures
as contrary to the theories emanatinmg from Darwin's insight. In this
they do a disservice to the thoughts recorxded by ancient Jews, in
that they misrepresent the value of those writings in demanding that
they be interpretated as we know they do. That the Hebrew word used
for those seven days, Yom, actually has the meaning not only useful in
expressing a 24 hour day, a "watch" during the day, or any duration of
time that might be intended... in sort of lies by ommission, these
people KNOW that this is the fact. Tney also know that the Jew epic
says that Time, itself, and specificaly the 24 hour day was created on
the fourth day of that tail. This infers that the connotation of the
word usedin those seven days was not a 24 hour day.

I post this because I see Genesis as a historical epic containing
ancient thought. In this I honor those ancients, our forefather.
Genesis also actually reflects just about what we have come to
understand in our own way. I know that the creation story was not an
except frpm a biology book, nor was it a focus on the present science
by which we critically analyze the facts of this insight, the means of
our creation... but, it was pretty good, in my opinion, for such a
long time ago, and for the purposes of that opening story, sort of a
"where did we all come from, mommie".... question. Consider this:

"In the beginning,"...as imaged by our Mind,...
Assumptions of heavenly sources, a Divine.
Explaining Terra Firma (1) and, also, Outer Space (2).
A Sea (3), too, condensing waters, flow into place.

Millenniums unfolded through seven (7) Era-like "days,"
Evidence of adapting life forms in twelve (12) clays. (The12
Geological-Periods)
Three (3) Kingdoms of Life, organized by seven (7) keys,
Creating a taxonomy for matter that breathes.

Twelve (12) Phyla from inorganic strata
Culminate in seven (7) Classes of Chordata.
Twelve (12) backbones, (12 Orders), a thirteenth (Homo) exposed,
Hence, a new Era (7th), Novus Ordo Seclorum, is proposed.

And, seven (7) Epochs: arising in Cenozoic times.
Mind from matter, evolved in elementary slimes.
The last of seven (7) steps, called the Holocene Age,
There, developed life forms in the conscious stage.

Twelve (12) leaves "to heal the nations, (Rev 22)"
Praising our creator, Universe, by these libations.
Our brain's twelve (12) Cortex Functional Areas,
A discovery to mend minds sick with hysterias.

The "former sea" once unconscious, and the "latter (Rev 21:1),"
These Unconscious Minds,are at the heart of the matter.
The "white stone" given to those who alone know (Rev 2:17),
Hold names written in their unconsciousness, deep, below.

No more death (Rev 21:4), "Where is the sting?"
For former lives from our genetic memory will bring.
In this "New Song (Rev 5:9)," eternal genetic life sings,
Resurrecting once unconscious things.

Growing evermore conscious, this is plain.
By mind's control, a life without pain (Rev 21:4)!
"Every tear wiped away," what a wonderful thing,
In total consciousness, death without it's sting.

We are all recreated by our own DNA,
"Remember that," to those who say:
"These words seem strange to scripture."
Yet, there is an analogy in the conjecture.

The body rebuilt by coded chemistry's scheme,
And, reconstrued mind, our soul, herein this theme.
Our origins stretch back to the eariest times.
And each is actually connected to his own genetic vine.

The earliest and first of life, a cell, divided.
Multipling, changing, new species provided.
We each grew from that initial protoplasm
Though, as flowers, we pass with death spasm.

Yet, in the lives of those we feed,
Our own former genes pass to those we breed.
And, by the everlasting Helix's thread,
Our soul's recaptured, our psyke', in some other's head.

"Awake, awake!" A New Jerusalem (Rev 21) but its in our head.
We all live on, only our former bodies lie dead.
The mind has past memories, evil and good, in store.
Who can stand self judgement without Jesus at the door (Rev 4:1)?

Useless DNA in our pools? Mortal men, such fools.
Most of the genes in the genome of human beings
Are the software instructions for man's anticipathed deductions.
The Unconscious Mind is re-instated, updated, continually refined.
In this the image of our mind is both eternal and divine.

"Frank Reichenbacher" wrote in message ...
om...