A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Others » Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

My NIggas, Go Back To Your Master, Obey Your Master, I Am Your Master

Old November 5th 13, 12:02 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Kevin Barry
external usenet poster

Default My NIggas, Go Back To Your Master, Obey Your Master, I Am Your Master

I started to watch the movie 'Lincoln' last night and I was surprised to learn about all the legal wranglings that went on back then. The Emancipation Proclamation didn't free my nigga?? Yes, it's true. The Emancipation Proclamation says that as a war power of The President, The President has the discretion of drafting my nigga into combat. So what is the thirteenth amendment? The thirteenth amendment is a perk for my nigga who survives combat... All my other niggas have to go back to your Master. Obey your Master, my nigga... You're not free yet... Lincoln was a strange man to my way of thinking. He wasn't egotistical but he wanted to be a war president to test the hypothesis of the legality of war. Lincoln always reconciled his actions to himself as a war president so why did he support the thirteenth amendment? The thirteenth amendment is an act of contrition. Lincoln didn't need to reconcile his conscience with an act of contrition. Lincoln was rational and believed that the victors in a 'legal' war were subject to having contrition imposed on them... My nigga is deaf, dumb, blind, and stupid... My nigga is utterly incapable of either being contrite or comprehending what it means to be contrite. My contrite nigga is an oxymoron!!!... My contrite nigga is the ultimate absurdity!!!... If my nigga isn't contrite, then why should I be (or be contrite)? Lincoln wouldn't be surprised by the outcome of the thirteenth amendment because he was really that rational... The thirteenth amendment is a logical conundrum given that we are not all equal since my niggas are incapable of contrition. Lincoln was arguably the most influential, well regarded, and feared man in world political history up until WWII since really... the cause of WWII was pressure on Germany to be contrite.... or to engage in acts of contrition. Nothing about Lincoln would really surprise me. If I could fathom Lincoln, I would probably conclude that The American Civil War was the most vulgar episode in all of human history... If Lincoln knew the thirteenth amendment would destroy America, would he have supported it? Uh-huh... Of course he would!! Lincoln's conscience is clear with or without the thirteenth amendment but America is stupid if they think that they have anything to contribute regarding the legality of war. To the victor goes the spoils as nature intended. That is really all it takes to opt out of The Party of Lincoln.