Aliens based on moon Brad Guth please review

Old April 5th 06, 06:06 AM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Aliens based on moon Brad Guth please review

Art Deco wrote:
When will you be presenting the evidence for your discovery?

fpfpppmmm pfmpffppffpmmffmpmmppmpm mpfppfpff ppffmffmpmfpppffmffmmmpp
pmmppfmfpppp fmpppf pfmmpppffmpfppfpffppm mfpmfffmm
pfmfmmffmpmffpmmffmmm pfmfmmfmfpmfpmfmfffpmmmmppp mmmmmffmp

I have already presented evidence. The JPL pictures. If you do as I
have already done and enlarge them and erase shadows you will see what
I see. You have to take the pictures of about 3 megabytes to get a
clear view.

What is "fpfpppmmm pfmpffppffpmmffmpmmppmpm . . ."? -- more decpetion?

tomcat

Old April 6th 06, 06:15 AM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

tomcat wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
When will you be presenting the evidence for your discovery?

fpfpppmmm pfmpffppffpmmffmpmmppmpm mpfppfpff ppffmffmpmfpppffmffmmmpp
pmmppfmfpppp fmpppf pfmmpppffmpfppfpffppm mfpmfffmm
pfmfmmffmpmffpmmffmmm pfmfmmfmfpmfpmfmfffpmmmmppp mmmmmffmp

I have already presented evidence. The JPL pictures. If you do as I
have already done and enlarge them and erase shadows you will see what
I see. You have to take the pictures of about 3 megabytes to get a
clear view.

Wrong, you are the one making claim, it is your job to present the
evidence.

What is "fpfpppmmm pfmpffppffpmmffmpmmppmpm . . ."? -- more decpetion?

Ask Outhouse John.

tomcat

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"An applied ripple action implies time and momentum
reciprocal dependent directed surface tension not
instantaneous field wide reaction."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief
Old April 6th 06, 09:05 PM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Art Deco wrote:
I have already presented evidence. The JPL pictures. If you do as I
have already done and enlarge them and erase shadows you will see what
I see. You have to take the pictures of about 3 megabytes to get a
clear view.

Wrong, you are the one making claim, it is your job to present the
evidence.

You don't get it, do you? The pictures on
http://stardot.blogspot.com/ are the evidence.

And, knowledge of Alien Life on Mars, or Venus, will not cause
Worldwide Panic. Except for those of very limited morals and
intelligence. -- I can see why you are worried.

The bottom 1/10th of 1% of Earth's population panicking will not cause
disruption of any important services or manufacturing. We'll simply
pack them off to 'happy houses' where they can safely panic inside
'rubber rooms'.

tomcat

Old April 6th 06, 11:23 PM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

What the likes of yourself (aka "tomcat") see in miniature is not
exactly what I'd call "proof-positive" of other life, but it's
certainly worth folks having a look-see. We'll simply have to think
small in stature in order to appreciate whatever it is that you're
perceiving as intelligent Mars life that disregards the laws of physics
as well as all known laws of biology.

Obviously unintelligent (AKA microbial and/or spores) life can coexist
almost anywhere, including Mars. I have no doubt that of Mars microbes
and spores remain to being uncovered.

These 'name calling posts' clutter up the Usenet, making real discourse
difficult.

Something tells me that you're image interpretations are not going to
go over very well within this "name calling" anti-think-tank of Usenet
naysayism, of which you should feel right at home within such a
collectively negative mindset, especially since you can't fully
appreciate as to what our moon and that of Venus has to offer, much
less having given a tinkers damn about the environment of Earth,
especially of what the lower 99.9% of humanity are pretty much stuck
with.
-
Brad Guth

Old April 7th 06, 12:45 AM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Brad Guth" wrote:

What the likes of yourself (aka "tomcat") see in miniature is
not exactly what I'd call "proof-positive" of other life, but
it's certainly worth folks having a look-see. We'll simply
have to think small in stature in order to appreciate whatever
it is that you're perceiving as intelligent Mars life that
disregards the laws of physics as well as all known laws of
biology.

Obviously unintelligent (AKA microbial and/or spores) life can
coexist almost anywhere, including Mars.

Stay away from the polysyllabic adverbs until the day you get
your first clue, Crazy Brad. One that will correct your dumb
sentence is "conjecturally."

I have no doubt that
of Mars microbes and spores remain to being uncovered.

Who cares? You have no doubt about anything. You're a walking,
babbling load of credulity.

These 'name calling posts' clutter up the Usenet, making real
discourse difficult.

Something tells me that you're image interpretations are not
going to go over very well

Holy ****! Although it's useless, a clue seems to have slipped
past Crazy Brad's defenses.

within this "name calling"
anti-think-tank of Usenet naysayism, of which you should feel
right at home within such a collectively negative mindset,
especially since you can't fully appreciate as to what our
moon and that of Venus has to offer, much less having given a
tinkers damn about the environment of Earth, especially of
what the lower 99.9% of humanity are pretty much stuck with.

How often do you see the face of Jesus, Mickey Mouse, yourself or
Clem Kadiddlehopper in Venus's cloud cover?

Old April 7th 06, 12:54 AM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"tomcat" wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
I have already presented evidence. The JPL pictures. If
you do as I have already done and enlarge them and erase
shadows you will see what I see. You have to take the
pictures of about 3 megabytes to get a clear view.

Wrong, you are the one making claim, it is your job to
present the evidence.

You don't get it, do you? The pictures on
http://stardot.blogspot.com/ are the evidence.

Well they certainly convinced me! I'm now certain that there are
some rocks whereever those pictures were made. This is
especially true if they were made in your head.

And, knowledge of Alien Life on Mars, or Venus, will not cause
Worldwide Panic. Except for those of very limited morals and
intelligence. -- I can see why you are worried.

Awareness of alien life in spacecraft on Earth would cause a
global panic. Half of the people would suddenly want to spend
the rest of their lives ****ing...the other half.

The bottom 1/10th of 1% of Earth's population panicking will
not cause disruption of any important services or
manufacturing. We'll simply pack them off to 'happy houses'
where they can safely panic inside 'rubber rooms'.

What a ridiculous speculation that is! If you try to lock up six
million hardbody blondes, you're going to have riots.
Old April 7th 06, 01:16 AM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

tomcat wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
I have already presented evidence. The JPL pictures. If you do as I
have already done and enlarge them and erase shadows you will see what
I see. You have to take the pictures of about 3 megabytes to get a
clear view.

Wrong, you are the one making claim, it is your job to present the
evidence.

You don't get it, do you? The pictures on
http://stardot.blogspot.com/ are the evidence.

I've opened your link twice now. There are no comments, explanations,
or analyses, just posted images. All the images are of rocks. Where
exactly are these humanoid aliens you claim are visible in these
images?

And, knowledge of Alien Life on Mars, or Venus, will not cause
Worldwide Panic.

Non sequitur to the subject of your claims that humanoid life forms are
visible in the Mars Rover images. Do you understand what "non
sequitur" means?

Except for those of very limited morals and
intelligence.

What do morals have to do with the veracity of your claims?

-- I can see why you are worried.

Another non sequitur to your claims.

Please demonstrate how you arrived at your conclusion that I am
"worried" about something.

The bottom 1/10th of 1% of Earth's population panicking will not cause
disruption of any important services or manufacturing.

Another non sequitur to your claims.

We'll simply

Who is "we"?

pack them off to 'happy houses' where they can safely panic inside
'rubber rooms'.

Can you explain why any rational human would be driven insane by images
of rocks?

Old April 7th 06, 06:24 AM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Art Deco wrote:
I've opened your link twice now. There are no comments, explanations,
or analyses, just posted images. All the images are of rocks. Where
exactly are these humanoid aliens you claim are visible in these
images?
Non sequitur to the subject of your claims that humanoid life forms are
visible in the Mars Rover images.

Art, I really don't believe that you are making serious comments, even
ignoring the obviously inflamatory ones.

Have you done your homework and enlarged the JPL photos yourself? If
you haven't then you should not reply.

tomcat

Old April 9th 06, 03:28 AM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Monkey Boy wrote:

On 6 Apr 2006 15:23:35 -0700, "Brad Guth"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
s.com:

[...]

K00kfight!

K00kfight!

Old April 9th 06, 09:53 PM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Here is a direct quote from BRAD GUTH:

"These 'name calling posts' clutter up the Usenet, making real
discourse
difficult."

I am in full agreement, Brad. I haven't been able to get a word in
edgewise in two weeks.

tomcat

Is the Moon Hollow? Sleuths? Imperishable Stars Misc 46 October 8th 04 04:08 PM
Apollo Buzz alDredge Astronomy Misc 5 July 28th 04 10:05 AM
Apollo Buzz alDredge UK Astronomy 5 July 28th 04 10:05 AM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Misc 10 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
The Apollo Moon Hoax FAQ v4.1 November 2003 Nathan Jones Misc 20 November 11th 03 07:33 PM