Michael Griffin Calls Robert Cobb 'My Guy'!

Old May 26th 07, 02:26 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Default Michael Griffin Calls Robert Cobb 'My Guy'!

Now we know why they destroyed the DVDs.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...bert_cobb.html

--
Get A Free Orbiter Space Flight Simulator :
http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/orbit.html
Old May 26th 07, 01:02 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Jonathan

"kT" wrote in message
Now we know why they destroyed the DVDs.

Now why would anyone think having the Boss and IG being
best buddies is a problem? The sad thing is this kind of
corruption has become so routine in this administration, that
Griffin doesn't even realize there's any conflict or problem
at all. Even though just about anyone that can spell
the word politics knows better.

Old May 26th 07, 04:00 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
BradGuth

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...p_boss_standin...

--
Get A Free Orbiter Space Flight Simulator :http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/orbit.html

I'd been saying this since nearly 8 years ago. Why is this even news
worthy, as it's the same old information blockage and/or skew of the
truth ever since WWII.
-
Brad Guth
-
"whoever controls the past, controls the future" / George Orwell

Old May 26th 07, 06:23 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Danny Deger

"kT" wrote in message
Now we know why they destroyed the DVDs.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...bert_cobb.html

--
Get A Free Orbiter Space Flight Simulator :
http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/orbit.html

And my pet peeve with NASA management -- bully bosses -- is brought up with
this quote from the article "The White House's Integrity Committee found
fault with Robert Cobb's 'abusive' management style" I complained to the IG
I was being bullied by management at JSC, now I know why they didn't do
anything about it :-) The IG manager was a bully himself and was buddies
with management. I am so glad I don't work there anymore.

Danny Deger