THE EAST STAR OF ALCASSER* ("BETH' LE'HEM" Translation "Room of Horrors")

Old May 18th 06, 01:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default THE EAST STAR OF ALCASSER* ("BETH' LE'HEM" Translation "Room of Horrors")

THE EAST STAR OF ALCASSER* ("BETH' LE'HEM" Translation "Room of
Horrors")

Cometh of the Second Sun and tails---"Wandering Stars" ... Moving Star.

We three kings of Orient are
Bearing gifts we traverse afar,
Field and fountain, moor and mountain
Following yonder star.

O star of wonder, star of night
Star with royal beauty bright,
Westward leading, still proceeding
Guide us to thy perfect light.

Jesus was born at Beth'le'hem in Judaea (Bled of Abd'Salem or slave of
Salvation) during the reign of Herod. After his birth astronomers
[Magi] from the east arrived in Jerusalem, asking, "Where is the
newborn king of the Jews? We observed the rising of his star, and we
have come to pay him homage." King Herod was greatly perturbed when he
heard this, and so was the whole of Jerusalem. He called together the
chief priests and scribes of the Jews and asked them where the Messiah
was to be born. "At Beth'le'hem in Judaea," they replied, "for this is
what the prophet wrote:

'Bethlehem in the land of Judah, you are by no means least among the
rulers of Judah; for out of you shall come a ruler to be the shepherd
of my people Israel.'"

Then Herod summoned the astronomers to meet him secretly, and
ascertained from them the exact time when the star had appeared. He
sent them to Bethlehem, and said, "Go and make a careful search for the
child, and when you have found him, bring me word, so that I may go
myself and pay him homage."

After hearing what the king had to say they set out; there before them
was the star they had seen rising, and it went ahead of them until it
stopped above the place where the child lay. They were overjoyed at the
sight of it and, entering the house, they saw the child and bowed low
in homage to him; they opened their treasure chests and presented gifts
to him: gold, frankincense, and myrrh. Then they returned to their own
country by another route, for they had been warmed in a dream not to go
back to Herod.

Natalis Solis Invicti, the birth of the invincible sun.

First, the "star" apparently had meaning only for the astronomers; no
one else is reported to have seen it. And second, it is implied that
the astronomers had lost sight of the "Cometh star" during their trip
from their homeland to Jerusalem, but that they then saw it again on
their way to Bethlehem.

The fact that the Firmament "star" was not generally seen gives
considerable credence to the idea that what the astronomers observed
was not a conventional star like a nova or a supernova but rather what
may be called a "Warholian sign in the heavens".

Quote from OSIRIS
"I am the Light (Mesbah), the Life and the Death. Out of myself made I
all that live. The sun I placed in the firmament as a sign of my power.
The stars and the moon and things that speak not and know not are the
works of my hand. I am the Tau and the Sed (Taurus and Aries, bull and
lamb), the power and wisdom over all and within all. Without me nothing
is, nor was, nor ever shall be... Right... is this clear enough? NO?
King Arthur? Gran'da'dy? The Mighty Heavens Lord, the throne of God
above the heads of the living creatures?

Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star... interpreted as a "sign" of some coming
event.

Stars for Signs

You might find it interesting that in the Book of Genesis, it says God
created "MESBAH" on the first day. But the Sun and the stars had not
been created yet. They are given special mention in a passage which
follows later. In Chapter 1, Verse 14, God is said to have made the sun
and moon and stars "for signs" on the fourth day of Creation. For
thousands of years, astrologers have been doing just that - looking
"for signs" in the heavens as a way of understanding what is happening,
or will happen, on Earth.

Remember that the heavenly bodies move in ways that are not controlled
by man, but by some universal Force which many call God or Rebai. If
there are "signs" to be seen in their movements, one could argue that
the "signs" are from God, and perhaps that is why their use as "signs"
is specifically mentioned in the first chapter of the Bible.

"And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven
to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for
seasons, and for days, and years:"
- Genesis 1:14 in King James Version of The Bible

Sometimes I wonder if the people who quote the Bible to condemn
Astronomy have ever read what is on the very first page? It says God
made these heavenly bodies to show us "signs" of His intentions, and
those signs are there for anyone to read, if they would only learn how
to interpret them.

That is what Astronomy is all about - the signs in the motions of the
sun, moon, and "wandering" stars. And that is why Kings and Popes have
consulted Astronomers throughout the entire recorded history of
mankind. In ancient times these wise counselors were called Magi (wise
men) or Chaldeans, since many of the wise men who knew the principles
of Astronomy were from the land of known as Chaldea or Charel'idea.

The Messianic prophecies,

Isaiah 35: 5 Then the eyes of the blind will be opened, and the ears of
the deaf will be unstopped; then the lame man shall leap like a deer,
and the mute person's tongue will sing....

Proverbs 30:4 - Who has gone up to heaven and come down? Who has cupped
the wind in the palms of his hands? Who has wrapped up the waters in
his cloak? Who established all the ends of the earth? What is his name,
and what is his son's name? Surely you know!

Hebrews 1: 2 But now, in the acharit-hayamin (these last days) he has
spoken to us through his Son, to whom he has given ownershp of
everything and through whom he created the universe. 3 This Son is the
readiance of the Sh'khinah (Spirit), the very expression God's essence,
upholding all that exists by his powerful word; and after he had
HaG'dulah BaM'romim (the Majesty on High).

Micah 5:2 - But you, Beit-Lechem near Efrat, so small among the clans
of Y'hudah, out of you will come forth to me the future ruler of
Isra'el, whose origins are far in the past, back in ancient times.

Jeremiah 23: 5 "The days are coming," says ADONAI when I will raise a
righteous Branch for David. He will reign as king and succeed, he will
do what is just and right in the land. 6 In his days Y'hudah will be
saved, Isra'el will live in safety, and the name given to him will be
ADONAI TZIDKENU [ADONAI our righteousness].

Matthew 28: - 18 Yeshua came and talked with them. He said, "All
authority in heaven and one earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore,
go and make people from all nations into talmidim (disciples, Taliban),
immersing them into the reality of the Father, the Son, and the Ruach
HaKodesh (Holy Spirit, Aka Gran'da'dy), 20 and teaching them to obey
everything that I have commanded you. And remember! I will be with
you... , yes, even until the end of the age."

Isaiah 9: 6 For a child is born to us, a son is given to us; dominion
will rest on his shoulders, and he will be given the name Pele-Yo'etz
El Gibbor Avi'Ad Sar-Shalom [Wonder of a Counselor, Mighty God, Father
of Eternity, Prince of Peace], 7 in order to extend the dominion and
perpetuate the peace of the throne and kingdom of David, to secure it
and sustain it through justice and righteousness henceforth and
forever.

Zechariah 9:9 Rejoice with all your heart, daughter of Tziyon! Shout
out loud, daughter of Yerushalayim! Look! Your king is coming to you.
He is righteous, and he is victorious. Yet he is humble - he's riding
on a donkey, yes, on a lowly donkey's colt.

Matthew 21: 1 As they were approaching Yerushalayim, they came to
Beit-Pagei on the Mount of Olives. Yeshua sent two taliban 2 with these
instructions: "Go into the village ahead of you, and you will
immediately find a donkey tethered there with its colt. Untie them and
bring them to me. 3 If anyone says anything to you, tell him, 'The Lord
needs them'; and he will let them go at once."

Daniel also says below that two startling historical things would
follow Messiah's appearance. First, Messiah would be cut off. Second,
the city of Jerusalem and the temple would be destroyed shortly
thereafter.

Daniel 9:26 - Then, after the sixty-two weeks, Mashiach will be cut off
and have nothing. The people of a prince yet to come will destroy the
city and the sanctuary, but his end will come with a flood, and
desolations are decreed until the war is over.

"Ah, you who make iniquitous decrees, who write oppressive statutes, to
turn aside the needy from justice and to rob the poor of my people of
their right, that widows may be your spoil, and that you may make the
orphans your prey! What will you do on the day of punishment, in the
calamity that will come from far away? To whom will you flee for help,
and where will you leave all your wealth...." (Is. 10:1-3)

"The way of peace you do not know, and there is no justice in their
paths. Their roads they have made crooked; no one who walks in them
knows peace. Therefore justice is far from us, and righteousness does
not reach us; we wait for light, and lo! there is darkness; and for
brightness, but we walk in gloom. We grope like the blind along a wall,
groping like those who have no eyes; we stumble at noon as in the
twilight, among the vigorous as though we were dead." (Is. 59:8-10)

the next big event should fall on the next scheduled feast - the Feast
of Trumpets or Rosh Hashanah. Again the symbolism is seemingly beyond
coincidence as this is to be a day of regathering and rejoicing.

Yeshua said His words would spread worldwide, and that His words would
never be forgotten: As quoted in Luke 21:33, Yeshua said that
regardless of what happens in the world, His words will never be
forgotten. Here we are 2000 years later and the words of Yeshua are all
around us. There are 4 billion believers in the world and the Holy book
is most widely published, most widely circulated book in the history of
the world. Of course, we still have the recorded sayings of other
people who lived in ancient times. But, their words are not as
well-known as the words of Yeshua - the One who brought the God of
Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob to the entire world! As quoted in Matthew
24:14, Yeshua said that His teachings would be preached throughout the
world before the End Times arrived. This prophecy has been fulfilled.
The lessons of Yeshua have been taught to people in every country in
the world. And this feat was accomplished before the worldwide
availability of radio, television or the Internet! Can any other figure
make this same claim? (Translation of the Name Yes'hua is "YES ITS HIM"
in Hasanite (Moorish)).

Its only one step between life and dead, said always my Beloved
Gran'Da'Dy

The Green Knight, the Light Warriors Sun.
Reporting from Alcasser, the holy city of AL Mansoor El Dhabi...The
Invincible King. Ahmad al-Mansur[A´mud Al-mAnsOOr´, Arabic AkhmAd´]
Pronunciation Key [al-Mansur,=the victorious], d. 1603, emir of Morocco
(1578-1603).

Hasan Al Mesbah El Dhabi from Von Saali.

http://reference.allrefer.com/encycl.../KsarelKe.html

Old May 18th 06, 11:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy

**** your idiot Grandaddy! He was probably just as big a moron as you
are, WarpHole!

Saul Levy

On 18 May 2006 05:14:24 -0700, "Warhol" wrote:

[...]

[most of crap deleted]
Old May 19th 06, 08:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy

nightbat wrote

Saul Levy wrote:

**** your idiot Grandaddy! He was probably just as big a moron as you
are, WarpHole!

Saul Levy

nightbat

Please cadet flunky Saul, none of your colorful language in a
profound science newsgroup. We have extremely high standards here which
of course none of the coffee boys meet. Watch it, the Captain doesn't
permit such gutter like behavior from a temporary stow filed freed
crier.

watch your step,
the nightbat

[...]

[most of crap deleted]

Old May 19th 06, 08:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Oh, boy! I'm waiting to see just what you can do about it, frootie!
You don't run Usenet and never have or will. This newsgroup is
nothing at all like what you claim it to be! You've been told this
many times before, but still follow your delusions down the bat hole!

Your attempts to control me are so laughable!

Saul Levy

On Fri, 19 May 2006 02:13:40 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

nightbat wrote

Old May 20th 06, 06:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy

nightbat wrote

Saul Levy wrote:

On Fri, 19 May 2006 02:13:40 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

nightbat wrote

Saul Levy wrote:

**** your idiot Grandaddy! He was probably just as big a moron as you
are, WarpHole!

Saul Levy

nightbat

Please cadet flunky Saul, none of your colorful language in a
profound science newsgroup. We have extremely high standards here which
of course none of the coffee boys meet. Watch it, the Captain doesn't
permit such gutter like behavior from a temporary stow filed freed
crier.

watch your step,
the nightbat

Cadet flunky Saul
Oh, boy! I'm waiting to see just what you can do about it, frootie!
You don't run Usenet and never have or will. This newsgroup is
nothing at all like what you claim it to be! You've been told this
many times before, but still follow your delusions down the bat hole!

Your attempts to control me are so laughable!

Saul Levy

nightbat

The Captain may stowfile you or not depending on earnest
scientific attempted contribution and/or behavior so don't cry about it.

as you were,
the nightbat
Old May 20th 06, 06:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Yeah? So go **** yourself, frootie!

Saul Levy

On Sat, 20 May 2006 00:33:37 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

On Fri, 19 May 2006 02:13:40 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

nightbat wrote

Old May 22nd 06, 06:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Saul Levy wrote:
**** your idiot Grandaddy! He was probably just as big a moron as you
are, WarpHole!

Saul Levy

soon Meteoric fireworks... You will pay at the pump...and funny thing
is that you can do nothing about it...how sad it is to be a weak person
who is helpless to stop the rise of oil...but yet is addicted to the
use of gas for your SUV!

[...]

what the prophet wrote:

[most of crap deleted]

Old May 22nd 06, 07:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Everybody knows the **** hits the fan in 2012. I am saying man you are
dead like a mother f u c k er homes!

June 6th, 2006

6-6-06, what will happen? Will the anti-Christ be revealed?? Will the
'beast' be unleashed?? BTW, is it a Friday, because if it is, that'll
probably most likely be our day of Judgment.

Yeah, this for you Bitchboy...
Well, go to http://www.alt.com or www.bondage.com These are American
sites and I guarantee that they are not boring.

Join one of the message boards and be prepared to be freaked out, you
dull little Coffaz Boy prude. Because they get the Canaanite lying dose
eight-hours each day.

__________________
Know Your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You DonÒ‘t Know Can Kill You!

wrote:

On Fri, 19 May 2006 02:13:40 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

nightbat wrote

Old May 22nd 06, 08:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Why don't you post this **** twice, WarpHole? Oh, you did!

"a mother ****er homes"? What does that mean, idiot? Why wait until
2012 for another failed prophet cometh (sic!) to hit the Earth, when
you bought in to Julian's hit in THREE DAYS? All you deserve is
ridicule! And, that is what you'll get!

Saul Levy

On 22 May 2006 11:16:58 -0700, "Warhol" wrote:

Everybody knows the **** hits the fan in 2012. I am saying man you are
dead like a mother f u c k er homes!

June 6th, 2006

6-6-06, what will happen? Will the anti-Christ be revealed?? Will the
'beast' be unleashed?? BTW, is it a Friday, because if it is, that'll
probably most likely be our day of Judgment.

Yeah, this for you Bitchboy...
Well, go to http://www.alt.com or www.bondage.com These are American
sites and I guarantee that they are not boring.

Join one of the message boards and be prepared to be freaked out, you
dull little Coffaz Boy prude. Because they get the Canaanite lying dose
eight-hours each day.

Saul Levy wrote:
Yeah? So go **** yourself, frootie!

Saul Levy