Towards a Uniform LIGO Physics

Old October 21st 17, 12:14 PM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Default Towards a Uniform LIGO Physics

Nima Arkani-Hamed (06:09): "Almost all of us believe that space-time doesn't really exist, space-time is doomed and has to be replaced by some more primitive building blocks." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U47kyV4TMnE

"We've known for decades that space-time is doomed," says Arkani-Hamed. "We know it is not there in the next version of physics." http://discovermagazine.com/2014/jan...ure-of-physics

The ripples in spacetime "discovered" by LIGO conspirators are there, Nima Arkani-Hamed, and therefore spacetime is there as well. You will have to radically change your attitude - from now on, spacetime does exist for you and your theories exactly match the gravitational waves "discovered" by LIGO conspirators. If not, I'm afraid Nima Arkani-Hamed is not there in the next version of physics - only LIGO conspirators are there.

Any theory that fails to predict LIGO fakes is doomed - deaths are being already announced:

"The simultaneous detection of gravitational waves and light from a cosmic collision has left a few theories of dark matter and dark energy dead in its wake. These theories require gravitational waves - ripples in the fabric of space-time - to travel slower or even faster than the speed of light. But recent observations have proved otherwise. [...] The signals from the smash-up, now named GW170817, show that gravitational waves do indeed travel at the speed of light, to an accuracy of about one in 1 million billion. This seriously undermines some theories that modify Einstein's general relativity to explain the mysterious dark energy thought to be driving the accelerated expansion of our universe, and the invisible dark matter that we detect only through its gravitational pull on ordinary matter." https://www.newscientist.com/article...e-rivals-fail/

Examples of doomed theories:

"Rethinking Einstein: The end of space-time. It was a speech that changed the way we think of space and time. The year was 1908, and the German mathematician Hermann Minkowski had been trying to make sense of Albert Einstein's hot new idea - what we now know as special relativity - describing how things shrink as they move faster and time becomes distorted. "Henceforth space by itself and time by itself are doomed to fade into the mere shadows," Minkowski proclaimed, "and only a union of the two will preserve an independent reality." And so space-time - the malleable fabric whose geometry can be changed by the gravity of stars, planets and matter - was born. It is a concept that has served us well, but if physicist Petr Horava is right, it may be no more than a mirage. Horava, who is at the University of California, Berkeley, wants to rip this fabric apart and set time and space free from one another in order to come up with a unified theory that reconciles the disparate worlds of quantum mechanics and gravity - one the most pressing challenges to modern physics." https://www.newscientist.com/article...of-space-time/

"Could the theory which predicted gravitational waves be wrong? The detection of gravitational waves scooped the 2017 Nobel physics prize. But in a Perimeter Institute lecture Erik Verlinde proposes a rather different theory of gravity." https://www.theguardian.com/science/...waves-be-wrong

Sabine Hossenfelder: "Is Space-Time Fluid? We have known at least since Einstein that space and time are inseparable, two hemispheres of the same cosmic brain, joined to a single entity: space-time. Einstein also taught us that space-time isn't flat, like paper, but bent and wiggly, like a rubber sheet. Space-time curves around mass and energy and this gives rise to the effect we call gravity. That's what Einstein said. But turns out... [...] What irks physicists most about giving substance to space-time is that this breaks Einstein's bond between space and time which has worked dramatically well - so far. Only further experiment will reveal whether Einstein's theory holds up."
https://iainews.iai.tv/articles/is-s...fluid-auid-897

Actually all theories are doomed - even Einstein's relativity does not predict LIGO fakes:

Natalia Kiriushcheva: "What is shown on this picture? The equation on this page is what will be left from Einstein's equations of General Relativity (GR) after linearization. i.e. after a certain assumption is imposed: the gravitational field is considered weak (is it a correct assumption for two black holes?). Moreover, this equation is similar to the wave equation of the Maxwell theory that (after some additional manipulations) describes propagation of electromagnetic waves in the absence of sources (absence of any source, including a system of two black holes!). Einstein pointed out in this paper that its result is not general, it is valid only under assumption that the gravitational field is weak and only linear coordinate transformations (a linearized version of the general coordinate transformations of GR) can be applied to these (linearized) equations. Einstein also did not predict in this paper "that two celestial bodies in orbit will generate invisible ripples in spacetime that experts call gravitational waves", as BI claims. He was talking about "the system" that radiates energy, without specifying what kind of system it is." https://gravityattraction.wordpress....s-involvement/

Pentcho Valev
Old October 22nd 17, 12:23 AM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

LIGO conspirator Amber Stuver https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40ONmdGM65o

Amber Stuver: "Finally, how do you know you are doing something correctly if you have never done it before? That was a concerning question during Initial LIGO since we had never detected a gravitational wave before. How do we know our data analyses are not missing them? And, when we do detect one, how do we know that the science we have extracted from the signal is reliable? The answer is to do a blind injection test where only a select few expert administrators are able to put a fake signal in the data, maintaining strict confidentiality." https://www.researchgate.net/blog/po...-not-a-failure

No, Amber Stuver, this activity of the few "expert administrators" is unjustified on scientific grounds - it is only justifiable on grounds of criminal conspiracy. The sward of Damocles hanging over your heads will fall soon.

Pentcho Valev
Old October 22nd 17, 08:46 AM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

TOM SHANKS: "This does raise the issue of why all this secrecy is necessary.. While it's good fun working out what happened maybe someone should tell us! After all, these detectors and telescopes are all publicly funded facilities and maybe their follow-up would be even better had there been less "Omerta". While I appreciate we don't want to be flooded by false detections, I get the feeling that there is some Astro power politics involved in keeping things private. Thank goodness for twitter or we wouldn't know anything!" TELESCOPER: "My thoughts exactly! It's all a bit absurd!" https://telescoper.wordpress.com/201...-and-ngc-4993/

So why the absurd secrecy? The cosmic events allegedly producing gravitational waves are unique - the reproducibility of the experiments is zero by definition. There is so much fraud involved in reproducible experiments - here, since the experiment is irreproducible, the risk of fraud is immeasurably higher. The only way to reduce this risk is to ensure maximum publicity. All raw data and all detail of LIGO work should be subject to the scrutiny of the scientific community long before the official publication.

Instead, LIGO conspirators introduced maximum secrecy, as if their work had been of primary importance to the national security. The scientific community does not protest - in the post-truth world "science" could be anything. Even the following idiotic thrillers are "science":

"I can tell you about Alan Weinstein's reaction, and he's a professor here at Caltech who works on the LIGO experiment. He said when they got the phone calls they were all incredulous because they couldn't believe that it was real. They've been looking for gravitational waves for decades. He said at first he thought that it was a blind injection, that someone had put in a signal and they didn't know about it and so they thought that they were going to have to go through this whole rigmarole again, to find out that at the end of the day it was a hardware injection. Then they thought that maybe it was double blind because no one seemed to know what was going on. Whoever did the injection didn't tell anyone, and this is going to be a big secret, and then eventually it's not going to be a real signal. But then everyone swore that they hadn't done any injections, and so they were starting to think, "oh my gosh, maybe this is real!" And then Alan thought maybe it was a triple blind experiment, and that just means it's a malicious hacker who somehow managed to erase all of their steps and get the perfect gravitational wave signal in the mirror, and then will announce that they've somehow engineered this in a few months, and embarrass the collaboration. But he also claims that a binary black hole merger is much more likely than someone with that level of computer hacking power who is interested in hacking LIGO.." http://nautil.us/issue/34/adaptation...ty-wave-hunter

"Rai said, "Look, we went through every possible scenario for how you would inject a false signal, and tried to do it ourselves." There were only a few people in the entire collaboration with sufficient access and knowledge to do something like that, and they interrogated them all. And you have to physically attach stuff, you can't just do this telepathically, so they looked for little black boxes and things like that. It was like a C.S.I. experiment. So there's no physical evidence. It would be very hard to fake a signal without being caught. And I don't think anyone in the collaboration has that sophisticated a criminal mind. In fact, when they did a [deliberate] blind injection during the test run [of the earlier version of LIGO], they screwed it up a little. They got the orientation wrong." http://www.gizmodo..com.au/2016/04/b...ational-waves/

So in 2010 LIGO conspirators still did not have "that sophisticated a criminal mind" and "screwed it up a little" but then they improved and in 2015 everything was almost fine (there was noise correlation in the "discovery", and that would be fatal in a different world, but we all live in the post-truth world, don't we):

"Einstein believed in neither gravitational waves nor black holes. [...] Dr Natalia Kiriushcheva, a theoretical and computational physicist at the University of Western Ontario (UWO), Canada, says that while it was Einstein who initiated the gravitational waves theory in a paper in June 1916, it was an addendum to his theory of general relativity and by 1936, he had concluded that such things did not exist. Furthermore - as a paper published by Einstein in the Annals of Mathematics in October, 1939 made clear, he also rejected the possibility of black holes. [...] On September 16, 2010, a false signal - a so-called "blind injection" - was fed into both the Ligo and Virgo systems as part of an exercise to "test ... detection capabilities". At the time, the vast majority of the hundreds of scientists working on the equipment had no idea that they were being fed a dummy signal. The truth was not revealed until March the following year, by which time several papers about the supposed sensational discovery of gravitational waves were poised for publication. "While the scientists were disappointed that the discovery was not real, the success of the analysis was a compelling demonstration of the collaboration's readiness to detect gravitational waves," Ligo reported at the time. But take a look at the visualisation of the faked signal, says Dr Kiriushcheva, and compare it to the image apparently showing the collision of the twin black holes, seen on the second page of the recently-published discovery paper. "They look very, very similar," she says. "It means that they knew exactly what they wanted to get and this is suspicious for us: when you know what you want to get from science, usually you can get it." The apparent similarity is more curious because the faked event purported to show not a collision between two black holes, but the gravitational waves created by a neutron star spiralling into a black hole. The signals appear so similar, in fact, that Dr Kiriushcheva questions whether the "true" signal might actually have been an echo of the fake, "stored in the computer system from when they turned off the equipment five years before"." http://www.thenational.ae/arts-life/...s-collide#full

Pentcho Valev
Old October 22nd 17, 06:57 PM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Theoreticians in panic: LIGO "discoveries" do or do not rule out their theories:

Sabine Hossenfelder: "New gravitational wave detection with optical counterpart rules out some dark matter alternatives. [...] This is why I have lately been intrigued by the idea that dark matter is a kind of superfluid which, in certain approximations, behaves like modified gravity. This can explain the observed regularities while maintaining the benefits of particle dark matter. For all I can tell, the new constraint doesn't apply to this type of superfluid (one of the authors of the new paper confirmed this to me). In summary, let me emphasize that this new observation doesn't rule out modified gravity any more than the no-detection of Weakly Interacting Massive Particles rules out particle dark matter. So please don't jump to conclusions. It rules out certain types of modified gravity, no more and no less. But this paper gives me hope that a resolution of the dark matter mystery might happen in my lifetime."

LIGO "discoveries" do rule out your superfluid theory, Sabine Hossenfelder. You don't expect your superfluid, which doesn't seem to have anything to do with Einstein's absurd spacetime, to produce the ripples in spacetime detected/faked by LIGO conspirators, do you?

Until LIGO fraud is officially exposed all cosmological theories are doomed.. You have already started the process, Sabine Hossenfelder:

Sabine Hossenfelder: "Was It All Just Noise? Independent Analysis Casts Doubt On LIGO's Detections. A team of five researchers - James Creswell, Sebastian von Hausegger, Andrew D. Jackson, Hao Liu, and Pavel Naselsky - from the Niels Bohr Institute in Copenhagen, presented their own analysis of the openly available LIGO data. And, unlike the LIGO collaboration itself, they come to a disturbing conclusion: that these gravitational waves might not be signals at all, but rather patterns in the noise that have hoodwinked even the best scientists working on this puzzle. [...] A few weeks ago, Andrew Jackson presented his results in Munich. A member of the local physics faculty (who'd rather not be named) finds the results "quite disturbing" and hopes that the collaboration will take the criticism of the Danes to heart. "Until LIGO will provide clear scientific(!) explanation why these findings are wrong, I would say the result of the paper to some extent invalidates the reliability of the LIGO discovery."
https://www.forbes.com/sites/startsw...os-detections/

Pentcho Valev
Old October 23rd 17, 09:42 AM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

An interesting interpretation of LIGO fraud that hadn't occurred to me:

"Most likely a rat farted in the Livingston tunnel. After that it's easy to find a match in the data from Hanford, VIRGO and fermi considering there are up to a billion matchable events per day for LIGO and probably at least one per second in fermi." https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci....Y/EIOH-8XHAwAJ

"You try to change the subject to avoid admitting that a snr14 trigger in Livingston can be matched to a 6 snr trigger in Hanford purely by random coincidence. Considering that at Hanford * every 10 ms* there is at least one 6snr event triggered. And at VIRGO something like a thousand at 4snr every 10 ms. This latest GW was a random coincidence as much as any real wave detected. And you can't prove otherwise. Any other wavelength observations could have been made in any other part of the sky and revealed imaginary followup data that could be attributed to a random coincidence generated by LIGO.." https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci....Y/V1dTayhOBAAJ

"Nonetheless that event then fails by the same criticism as a false detection. As with all other (imaginary) events which show all GW detections are random coincidence. That cannot be ruled out. In fact it's the only option, unless you are a fantasist. Anyways as I've pointed out to Tom, the 170817 event has serious problems. It isn't detected in VIRGO. As it should be seeing the relative SNR strength in LIGO, the fermi detection was made up, and most importantly... no information regarding delay between the two at LIGO is supplied, or from what I see in the data, observed. In other words your imaginary GW was environmental. Cooked up with data fiddling to look real by a desperate LIGO team." https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci....Y/XCXlsAlDBQAJ

"I also emailed LIGO numerous times with various attempts and *finally* got a long email back from one of the main contributors to the analysing software. They said."..100s of billion detections in each detector at or above 4snr over three months" Email them yourself. You may get a faster response than me but it will be the same. This means, using the well accepted "order of" that your peers accept, that at SNR 6 one gets about 1 million detections in a day or about one per maximum time window permitted by relativistic theory. That's probably why you never get a GW detected that has one detector at more than 6-7. Because it's always possible to match a stronger detection in one detector to at least one snr 6 in the other. By random coincidence between the two detectors in the data. Which means that one cannot rule out random coincidence for all GW 'detections'. Except of course as Gary correctly pointed out GW17817. But this one has problems that make it untenable as a GW detection. For starters...how far apart are the triggers in ms? It's not mentioned in the paper!? Amazing isn't it? And do you want to know why this pivotal piece of information isn't mentioned? Because it's not available in the data. I would say this only proves that it must be environmental. Seeing as it's also unusually long and not detected in VIRGO. At such a SNR strength in LIGO it should have been detected by VIRGO. The lame excuse was... it's in VIRGOs blind spot. And it was such a low 'detection' in Fermi that occurs anyways every few seconds. So low and so frequent that the theorists at LIGO had to trawl through Fermi data around the same time frame and try to pretend a low snr weak blip at that point was an event and not random noise. . And then pretend it's official by announcing it eight hours later as a "trigger"." https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci....Y/E9_w3B1CBQAJ

Pentcho Valev