Hanson has a play date

Old October 13th 17, 08:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

Default Hanson has a play date

Although it violates all the rules, Hasidic Hanson has been playing with
pork.
http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2015/

Old October 13th 17, 10:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Default Jewpig-Notrollovsky has a play date

and on cue Jewpig-Notrollovsky was at heel to confirm & reaffirm
what is written in http://tinyurl.com/Jewpig-Notrollovsky-s-CV...

Old October 13th 17, 11:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"hanson" wrote in message news
and on cue Jewpig-Notrollovsky was at heel to confirm & reaffirm
what is written in http://tinyurl.com/Jewpig-Notrollovsky-s-CV...

***Hanson does pork.
http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2015/

Old October 14th 17, 12:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Notroll2016" wrote in message news
"hanson" wrote in message news
and on cue Jewpig-Notrollovsky was at heel to confirm & reaffirm
what is written in http://tinyurl.com/Jewpig-Notrollovsky-s-CV...

***Hanson does pork.
http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2015/

So you have two more sisters ... besides Chlamydia ???

Hell, you'll never run out of incest ...
Old October 14th 17, 12:37 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Notroll2016" wrote in message news
Although it violates all the rules, Hasidic Hanson has been playing with
pork.
http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2015/

*** you already used this one, you mentally depleted midget ...
Old October 14th 17, 12:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

********
If you believe those three are sisters, you're truly one dumb ****.

Old October 14th 17, 05:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Notroll2016" wrote in message news
"hanson" wrote in message news
and on cue Jewpig-Notrollovsky was at heel to confirm & reaffirm
what is written in http://tinyurl.com/Jewpig-Notrollovsky-s-CV...

***Hanson does pork.
http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2015/

So you have two more sisters ... besides Chlamydia ???

Hell, you'll never run out of incest ...

********
If you believe those three are sisters, you're truly one dumb ****.

Thanks for the compliment ... coming from an expert, it

does indeed mean a lot to me. But aren't you Libtards the
ones who claim that anything with a big set of balls can be
a female, if it decides to be one, and that in certain States
you can get fined for not addressing that gender bending
anomaly correctly ??? I think you're the one who is mentally
disturbed, noTroll ...

Old October 14th 17, 10:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, October 13, 2017 at 2:06:35 PM UTC-7, hanson wrote:
and on cue Jewpig-Notrollovsky was at heel to confirm & reaffirm
what is written in http://tinyurl.com/Jewpig-Notrollovsky-s-CV...

Hanson time you realized sex is better than a pork chop. TreBert
Old October 15th 17, 12:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier"
"realized sex is better than a pork chop" because

"I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex &
an IQ of 122", and "I know how everything works."
"I'm on the mark in the park & I bark in the dark".
"I feel very safe when I lie. I will lie till I die". Trebert
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true" -- since Bert...

is http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig who
makes http://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-WRONG-Predictions
and is http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal
doing this http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg,
as he waits for http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker
but refuses http://tinyurl.com/Herbert-Glazier-s-Reprieve &
then http://tinyurl.com/Jew-Swine-Glazier-cries as seen
in his http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017
with http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent by
http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017, who said
"it's tricky", but "it fits" & "it's on the money". "Go Figure" as
seen in http://tinyurl.com/Bert-s-Selfintroductn-Oct2017

Old October 15th 17, 04:51 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2015/