More Fodder for the 9/11 Conspiracy

Old October 19th 17, 03:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default More Fodder for the 9/11 Conspiracy

Sarah Ehrett wrote:
On Thu, 19 Oct 2017 09:43:28 -0400, "Bast"
wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:
On Mon, 11 Sep 2017 14:34:30 -0400, "Bast"
wrote:

Hägar wrote:
A wet-dream come true for Bast, the resident "L"
queen, who should get her/its jollies over this one:

https://boblivingstonletter.com/aler...-lost-edition/

What they forget to tell you is that:

1) The real GOP haters will insist that GWB is the
dumbest MoFo that ever walked the Earth, was a
drunk and a Coke head, and his daddy bought him
the diplomas from Yale and Harvard. Nobody has
yet explained how such a doofus could successfully
pilot a military fighter jet.

GW Bush flew an F-102 Delta Dagger.

The Convair F-102 Delta Dagger was an American interceptor aircraft
that was built as part of the backbone of the United States Air
Force's air defenses in the late 1950s. Entering service in 1956,
**its main purpose was to intercept invading Soviet strategic bomber
fleets during the Cold War.** Designed and manufactured by Convair,
1,000 F-102s were built.

** A hint to Bast and all the other kooks as to why GW Bush didn't fly
in Vietnam. He was part of the home defense.

Who saying Bushie could fly a jet ???

The United States Air Force.

Oh,.....you mean the same people who claim they couldn't stop planes
from crashng into the towers and then an hour later into the Pentagon
????

Your mental illness aside, GW Bush trained and was a very skilled
pilot of an F-102 aircraft. You've been told this many many times
and people have provided you with verifiable links confirming Bush's
military service.

Only you know why you insist on acting like an idiot on Usenet.

Shouldn't you be switching to how the government story about the Mandalay
Bay Vegas shootings is credible,....even though they keep changing it.
I'll bet you even "take a knee"

Old October 19th 17, 05:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message news
Sarah Ehrett wrote:
On Thu, 19 Oct 2017 09:43:28 -0400, "Bast"

snip drivel

Shouldn't you be switching to how the government story about the Mandalay
Bay Vegas shootings is credible,....even though they keep changing it.
I'll bet you even "take a knee"

*** you're grasping, Bast ... seems that Sarah is kicking
your butt ...

Old October 19th 17, 07:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
Sarah Ehrett wrote:
On Thu, 19 Oct 2017 09:43:28 -0400, "Bast"

snip drivel

Shouldn't you be switching to how the government story about the
Mandalay Bay Vegas shootings is credible,....even though they keep
changing it. I'll bet you even "take a knee"

*** you're grasping, Bast ... seems that Sarah is kicking
your butt ...

I think sarah is to busy probing uranus today.

I'm not going to waste my time or effort on anyone who defends stumble-bum
G.W
When he can demonstrate for himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRBJLjwANVo

Notice the title......"The perfect idiot-president for a 9/11!"

Old October 19th 17, 09:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sarah Ehrett

wrote:

Hägar wrote:
[...]

After all our history 9/11 and the attack on the Pentagon one
would assume you might have a clue as to my background, yet you still
couldn't be more wrong about me, Bastie. You're always wrong so stop
guessing where my loyalties lie.
Old October 19th 17, 09:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sarah Ehrett

On Thu, 19 Oct 2017 14:53:42 -0400, "Bast"
wrote:

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
Sarah Ehrett wrote:
On Thu, 19 Oct 2017 09:43:28 -0400, "Bast"

snip drivel

Shouldn't you be switching to how the government story about the
Mandalay Bay Vegas shootings is credible,....even though they keep
changing it. I'll bet you even "take a knee"

*** you're grasping, Bast ... seems that Sarah is kicking
your butt ...

I think sarah is to busy probing uranus today.

Poor Bastie. It all seems to resolve to butt sex for her.
Old October 19th 17, 09:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
Sarah Ehrett wrote:
On Thu, 19 Oct 2017 09:43:28 -0400, "Bast"

snip drivel

Shouldn't you be switching to how the government story about the
Mandalay Bay Vegas shootings is credible,....even though they keep
changing it. I'll bet you even "take a knee"

*** you're grasping, Bast ... seems that Sarah is kicking
your butt ...

I think sarah is to busy probing uranus today.

I'm not going to waste my time or effort on anyone who defends stumble-bum
G.W
When he can demonstrate for himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRBJLjwANVo

Notice the title......"The perfect idiot-president for a 9/11!"

*** Despite all his alleged shortcomings, GW still towers
way over your feeble head, Toots. Two business degrees
from Harvard and Yale, Pilot of a F-102, to terms as Texas
Governor and two terms as POTUS.
So what are your qualifications again to even think you
are smart enough to criticize him?
PS: Muff diving doesn't count ...

Old October 19th 17, 10:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
Sarah Ehrett wrote:
[...]

With your head still so far up GW's ass.
I wonder how you will be able to see Uranus tonight.

9/11 was an inside job.
Trump won,....get over it.

Old October 20th 17, 02:49 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message
news
"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
Sarah Ehrett wrote:
[...]

***He sure ripped Donny John a new one today and didn't even have to mention
his name.