Top 10 Reasons Not To Trust NASA

Old August 28th 17, 08:45 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default Top 10 Reasons Not To Trust NASA

The Top 10 Reasons I Don't Trust NASA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEE7OPKLhaM

Old August 28th 17, 11:10 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Monday, August 28, 2017 at 12:44:12 AM UTC-7, Bast wrote:
The Top 10 Reasons I Don't Trust NASA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEE7OPKLhaM

they have been asking us to do their free work for them for years. What is that secret

?

They hired dummies over the last few decades.
Old August 28th 17, 05:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message news
The Top 10 Reasons I Don't Trust NASA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEE7OPKLhaM

The only other group so dedicated to a cause as you are
anti NASA are the Scientologists ...

Old August 28th 17, 05:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
The Top 10 Reasons I Don't Trust NASA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEE7OPKLhaM

The only other group so dedicated to a cause as you are
anti NASA are the Scientologists ...

Just for that,...no free auditing E-meter tests, for you.

Old August 29th 17, 08:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Monday, August 28, 2017 at 9:11:20 AM UTC-7, Bast wrote:
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
The Top 10 Reasons I Don't Trust NASA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEE7OPKLhaM

The only other group so dedicated to a cause as you are
anti NASA are the Scientologists ...

Just for that,...no free auditing E-meter tests, for you.

then the other option is a cold hard steel UFO anal probe. that gets results.

Old October 6th 17, 10:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
The Top 10 Reasons I Don't Trust NASA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEE7OPKLhaM

The only other group so dedicated to a cause as you are
anti NASA are the Scientologists ...

Just for that,...no free auditing E-meter tests, for you.

then the other option is a cold hard steel UFO anal probe. that gets results.

NASA must love the LIGO for it relates with stealing billions. Trebert
Old October 7th 17, 04:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" who is
http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal and
http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig wrote:
"NASA must love the LIGO for it relates with stealing
billions" which makes SwineBert Glazier jealous since
he has none but has elected to be a homeless bum
that lives in a Van, wherein he ****s into a bucket which
he details in http://tinyurl.com/Bert-s-Selfintroductn-Oct2017
and wherein Glazier shows his prime life-time achievement
which states:

*** "I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex &
*** an IQ of 122", and "I know how everything works."
*** "I feel very safe when I lie. I will lie till I die". Trebert
*** "Being Jewish I know this is so very true" -- Bert.
*** ___** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **___.
Old October 10th 17, 10:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
The Top 10 Reasons I Don't Trust NASA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEE7OPKLhaM

The only other group so dedicated to a cause as you are
anti NASA are the Scientologists ...

Just for that,...no free auditing E-meter tests, for you.

then the other option is a cold hard steel UFO anal probe. that gets results.

NASA must love the LIGO for it relates with stealing billions. Trebert

Once GOP Mafia took over NASA it was $$$$$$ all the way down.Shuttles proved it.JFK was killed so GOPer Mafia could take over space program TreBert
Old October 10th 17, 11:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Glazier, why do you so loudly demand to be reminded,
day after day, that you are a gross & filthy Face ****ter
& http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal
who is http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig
who said: "it's tricky", but "it fits" & "it's on the money".

in http://tinyurl.com/Bert-s-Selfintroductn-Oct2017
wherein Ber says:
Old October 11th 17, 12:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"hanson" wrote in message news

Glazier, why do you so loudly demand to be reminded,
day after day, that you are a gross & filthy Face ****ter
& http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal
who is http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig
who said: "it's tricky", but "it fits" & "it's on the money".

in http://tinyurl.com/Bert-s-Selfintroductn-Oct2017
wherein Ber says:
*** "I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex &
*** an IQ of 122", and "I know how everything works."
*** "I feel very safe when I lie. I will lie till I die". Trebert
*** "Being Jewish I know this is so very true" -- Bert.
*** ___** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **___.

***Hanson has had a problem with Jews ever since he learned that his parents
hired a cut rate mohel who botched his circumcision resulting in a tiny dick
with a head split like a snake's tongue. In clinical settings it's referred
to as a "Hagar Dick."