Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

Old March 6th 17, 11:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

A chilly 41F here in Gresham as of 2:15 PM PST. Scattered showers. Some sun breaking through. Wind 11 mph out of the southwest. Humidity 82%.

Had to wait to get on a computer. So was reading in Aristotle's Physics while I waited. Seemed like mostly rambling nonsense. But I guess that was the only physics they had in the middle ages, before they learned to think for themselves.

Double-A

Old March 7th 17, 07:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Currently 41F here in Gresham as of 10:45 AM PST. Raining. South wind 12 mph. Humidity 89%.

Came in to the library a little early today on account of the weather. While it is already raining like hell, some forecasts predict high winds this afternoon, and with the lengthy walk to them transit center, well you know what a trick it is to use an umbrella under such conditions.

Double-A

Old March 7th 17, 11:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, March 7, 2017 at 10:52:13 AM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Currently 41F here in Gresham as of 10:45 AM PST. Raining. South wind 12 mph. Humidity 89%.

Came in to the library a little early today on account of the weather. While it is already raining like hell, some forecasts predict high winds this afternoon, and with the lengthy walk to them transit center, well you know what a trick it is to use an umbrella under such conditions.

Double-A

79F sunny no wind,and staying that way all week.I like plastic rain cloths.Umbrella is old UK.Been playing good pool,and losing.Go figure. Got lots on pictures from Ma. of my 3 great grankids so that made my day. Thought of a great method for M*M duct filters that will be a great help for cruise ships,and planes.Will start producing in 3 weeks.seeing mayor Tait again.Trebert
Old March 8th 17, 02:59 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" :B:: wrote
Thought of a great method for my _Maggot & Manure_

(M*M) duct filters for cruise ships.Will start producing in
3 weeks. Seeing mayor Tait again.", ...evew after the senile

http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017 [1], who is
a Face-****ter & a Criminal Graveyard Vandal, was told in [1]
:B:: "Mayor Tait told me to get lost when I demanded
:B:: a contract to clean the city's HVAC ducts. Bert

Bert, not Mayor Tait, nor the City of Fullerton, do have cruse ships.
Tait will not even see you this time.
And then http://tinyurl.com/Jew-Swine-Glazier-cries [1]
for what is pointed out in link [1] to the Face ****ter &
Criminal Graveyard Vandal

Old March 9th 17, 10:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Tuesday, March 7, 2017 at 2:57:55 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, March 7, 2017 at 10:52:13 AM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Currently 41F here in Gresham as of 10:45 AM PST. Raining. South wind 12 mph. Humidity 89%.

Came in to the library a little early today on account of the weather. While it is already raining like hell, some forecasts predict high winds this afternoon, and with the lengthy walk to them transit center, well you know what a trick it is to use an umbrella under such conditions.

Double-A

79F sunny no wind,and staying that way all week.I like plastic rain cloths.Umbrella is old UK.

They say Oregonians do not use umbrellas. But many of us from more upper crust backgrounds do. I have a plastic (or maybe rubber) rain suit including pants that I used to use for fishing in the rain. But I haven't used it lately.

Been playing good pool,and losing.Go figure. Got lots on pictures from Ma.. of my 3 great grankids so that made my day. Thought of a great method for M*M duct filters that will be a great help for cruise ships,and planes.Will start producing in 3 weeks.seeing mayor Tait again.Trebert

Producing? Will you be hiring?

Steady rain here in Gresham. A warmer 51F as of 2:00 PM PST here. Wind is out of the south at 9 mph. Humidity 86%.

Had a good lunch with Kim yesterday. I may have to help her with getting her drivers license renewed. She was talking about coming over to my place and cooking for me. One step at a time.

Double-A

Old March 10th 17, 10:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A balmy 59F as of 1:30 PM PST here in Gresham. Rain has stopped, but still cloudy. It a wonder how much better a little warmer weather can make one feel after along cold winter! Wind still out of the southwest at 11 mph, but of course expected to shift to east wind by tonight.

Opened an Amazon account yesterday, and was able to buy a pair of ink cartridges for my printer for only $12.95. This included both a black ink, and a colored ink cartridge. Used my new American Express Card to pay for them.. I had expected to pay a lot more if I had found them at Office Depot.

Double-A

Old March 11th 17, 12:40 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, October 7, 2016 at 1:00:16 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Temperature has been flatlining here in Gresham. Currently 58F as of 1:00 PM PDT. Lifht rain this AM. But expecting a little warmer the next couple days.

Got the number of the guy Kim knows running fast food in Hawaii. When she brought me food yesterday, I gave her that information. This could be the start of our fast food empire here in Oregon!

Double-A

If all goes as planed I will hire retired people to do M*M work.Sandy will hear for me. one of her best people she did health work with died .A retired Dr. Paid her $400 per week.Her name was Gene and she left Sandy her car,and some watches. If Kim drove before and is not to old it will be no big problem.In calif its made a problem for old people coming in from another state like me coming in at 85.Plus my van being an 93 they gave that a hard time as well.All ended up well.Got M*M city and county lic.in 6 hours.They checked out FL. and MA. Sandy helped hear for me,and that was a big help. Trebert Ps Sandy is now a big part of my life.Nothing to do with sex She is 53 I'm 89 Get the picture
Old March 11th 17, 10:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, March 10, 2017 at 3:40:41 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

If Kim can get her Oregon driver's license renewed prior to one year after it expired, she won't have to pass any tests, except maybe a quick eye test, and her eyes are good. But the only problem is establishing an address. The license will be mailed to that address. First she has to show them a couple of pieces of mail she has received at that address. Of course she is free to use my address, and I have already notified the mailman to deliver any mail coming to her at my address.

Currently 50F as of 2:00 PM here in Gresham. Yesterday it made it up to 60F! Feels like spring has sprung! And tomorrow the time will leap forward! Rained this morning, but now it has stopped. Expecting another nice day tomorrow!

Double-A

Old March 12th 17, 10:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Sun through scattered clouds, calm, dry. A beautiful day here in Gresham! Currently 58F as of 2:15 PM PDT (yes I remembered). Could get up to 60F before the afternoon is over. A temporary break from the rain. But March is a rainy month here in Oregon, followed closely by April, May, November, December, January, and February. If it gets much warmer, I will have to take off my long underwear and flannel shirt!

I stopped at the Radio Shack store here in Gresham. Radio Shack has declared chapter 11 bankruptcy for the second time in two years (I didn't know they could do that), and is closing their Gresham store. Items are being sold for up to 70% off! I thought might buy one of those handheld TVs for Kim, if I could get it for 70% off, but they didn't have any.

Kim dropped me off a whole bag full of food from the Korean Marker yesterday. I am set for the week!

Double-A

Old March 13th 17, 07:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Back to rain as usual here in Gresham. Temperatures are improving. Currently 50F as of 11:00 AM PDT. Humidity 79%. Wind only 7 mph out of the southeast.

Trying to drink lots of beer since I know that the value of my beer cans will double come April 1st! What a bonanza!

Double-A

Punishment for the Ft. Hood Terrorist. G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 1 November 9th 09 07:59 PM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee Astronomy Misc 0 May 6th 08 05:09 AM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee[_1_] News 0 May 6th 08 04:59 AM
east's direction wind peter Misc 2 November 28th 06 03:38 PM
the East's direction wind peter Misc 1 November 23rd 06 03:44 PM