Sea Levels are dropping

Old October 15th 17, 12:31 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Sea Levels are dropping

"Double-A" wrote in message

On Friday, October 13, 2017 at 4:36:16 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

On Friday, October 13, 2017 at 9:59:27 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
According to NASA satellite data, which is the most
accurate available to date, the world's sea levels have
been dropping for the past two years, contrary to the
incessant wailing and hand-wringing of the Lunatic
Left over Global Warming:

https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-07-...ia-silent.html

The next thing may be that the Antarctic Penguins
are dying because of excessive ice accumulation ...
Who'd a thunk ...

Did you hear about that on Limbaugh this morning?

Double-A

*** I did indeed ... but I checked it out to verify its veracity ...
and as usual, El Rushbo was right ... too bad you Liberal
****s can't muster anyone with his intellect.

Alan Colmes died.

Double-A

*** a dead Liberal asshole is a good Liberal asshole ...
good riddance ... I think stupidity is what finally did him
in ...

Old October 20th 17, 01:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
SteveGG

Clear OVERALL trend is warming.

Ice shrinking and oceans rising.

Always a couple of outliers to any trend.
Old October 20th 17, 01:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
SteveGG

Also CO2 rising.
Old October 20th 17, 04:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"SteveGG" wrote in message

Clear OVERALL trend is warming.

*** Considering that the northern half of the Earth's
land masses were covered with ice, yes, there is a
gradual warming trend across the northern hemisphere.
Mankind's contribution to this trend is minimal.

Ice shrinking and oceans rising.

*** Wrong. The Antarctic ice shield is getting thicker.
the Arctic ice extend is fluctuating, but presently on the
path to its original size (when it was first officially
recorded). Oceans are NOT rising, but dropping.

Always a couple of outliers to any trend.

*** Exactly ... Northern California has a rather mild
Summer.

Old October 20th 17, 06:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message

"SteveGG" wrote in message

Clear OVERALL trend is warming.

*** Considering that the northern half of the Earth's
land masses were covered with ice, yes, there is a
gradual warming trend across the northern hemisphere.
Mankind's contribution to this trend is minimal.

Ice shrinking and oceans rising.

*** Wrong. The Antarctic ice shield is getting thicker.
the Arctic ice extend is fluctuating, but presently on the
path to its original size (when it was first officially
recorded). Oceans are NOT rising, but dropping.

Always a couple of outliers to any trend.

*** Exactly ... Northern California has a rather mild
Summer.

***Northern California will have a mild winter due, for the most part, to
the flatulence arising from Hagar's trailer park

Old October 20th 17, 09:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
SteveGG

What part of this obvious trend don't you understand ?!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_le... 1880-2013.png
Old October 21st 17, 05:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
SteveGG

Note :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_le... 1880-2013.png
Old October 22nd 17, 03:26 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

SteveGG wrote:
What part of this obvious trend don't you understand ?!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_le... 1880-2013.png

Well if it's on the internet on wikipedia,....how can anyone question it.
rolls eyes

Old October 22nd 17, 05:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"SteveGG" wrote in message

Note :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_le... 1880-2013.png

*** I really like your choice of Global Warming proof, Wikipedia.
I bet you also invested money with Bernie Madoff.
10K years ago we were at the end of an ice age and we
experienced a warming trend ever since. There may be negligible
human contribution to that trend, but for you guys it has become
a bona fide religion, complete with orgasms and hyperventilation.
You could always do what you Libtards do best: stick your head in
the sand until it blows over ....

Old October 23rd 17, 03:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
SteveGG

Well then, you guys show the decreasing trend
of sea level for appropriate recent times !

Thought not ...