Supernova and the birth of a solar system

Old October 17th 17, 03:19 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

Default Supernova and the birth of a solar system

On Monday, October 16, 2017 at 9:25:42 PM UTC+1, Gerald Kelleher wrote:
I was working on two large stellar rings with a smaller intersecting internal ring 4 years before one supernova was observed displaying them

....and then the crayon broke.
Old October 17th 17, 05:04 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy[_2_]

I know you are, but what am I?

Gerald Kelleher wrote in
:

On Monday, October 16, 2017 at 11:10:30 PM UTC+1, Gutless
Umbrella Carrying Sissy wrote:

Thanks, I needed an additional post from you as celestial sphere
enthusiasts are steel and mirrors whereas theorists are smoke
and mirrors. I have come across hundreds like you, one
indistinguishable from the next with the only trait of being
able to type/play away without meaning. It actually looks like a
cry or a scream but that is the best I can do for you.

--
Terry Austin

Vacation photos from Iceland:

-- David Bilek

Jesus forgives sinners, not criminals.

Old October 17th 17, 05:17 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gerald Kelleher

On Tuesday, October 17, 2017 at 5:04:44 PM UTC+1, Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy wrote:

Look and see what company you keep and you have your answer - so if you want to remain part of an unwanted fan club based on playing/typing while doing nothing then be my guest. It is not a question of intelligence but of warmth so I would say you are better sticking with the others who are all head and no heart.

To think some kids suffer from keyboard warriors is probably one of those things I would love to help them with as over two decades of reading noiseboxes is irritating and nothing else.

Old October 17th 17, 06:13 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gerald Kelleher

On Tuesday, October 17, 2017 at 5:44:56 PM UTC+1, Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy wrote:

From the way you post you would fit in well with those kids who make life miserable for other kids but most grow out of that childish behavior. As for your comment, Jesus couldn't stand people who lacked warmth which is why the spiritual or those who can be inspired and inspiring has nothing to do with being rich or poor, intelligent or not.

I have seen what you are a thousand times over, one no better or worse than the next and that type of mediocrity is impossible to respond to.
Old October 18th 17, 12:02 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy[_2_]