Mexicans are illegal aliens.

Old October 12th 17, 09:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Mexicans are illegal aliens.

On Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 10:47:51 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
Siri Cruise wrote:

Mexicans are illegal aliens. This should be obvious. The Aztec pyramids in the
central plateau and Mayan pyramids in the Yucatan were constructed as landing
platforms for their spaceships. A fictional version of this was shown in the
movie Stargate when the Ra's spaceship lands on the pyramid on the other planet.
Of course there is the tomb lid showing one of their spaceship pilots. The jade
mask was actually their version of a crash helmet. The ancient Mexicans were
seen as magical; that was actually their advanced alien technology. The gold was
not lusted by them the way it was in Europe; instead it was valued for
electrical property, and heavily used in their circuitry. The Toltec statues
show them in their spacesuits.

So they were obvious aliens. They were illegal because they violated their laws
and interbred with the humans that crossed the Atlantic, especially the Irish
monks like Brendan and Roman tin traders blown off course from Gaul and Britain.
An expedition of Norse from Labrador penetrated to central Mexico. The Norse
were easily defeated, but they infected the Mexicans with their violence and
greed. Their home planet was alarmed then disgusted by the Mexican deviance.
Mexicans violated their species's laws. That is the illegal part. They were cut
off from rest of their species. The giant octahedral space ships no longer
arrived.

The abandonned Mexicans maintained their economy for a while trading with
Atlanteans. But once they Atlantean submerged to the interior of the Dyson
sphere, the Mexican culture and technology witherred. When the Spanish
conquistadors arrived, the Mexicans could no longer defend themselves.

--
:- Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. Deleted. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Aren't Mexicans from America? Born in America??

i forgot which america...south america, north america or central
america.

Is Spanish a race?

Most Mexicans are actually part native American.

Double-A

Old October 13th 17, 05:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Siri Cruise wrote:

[...]

I speak a little spanish.Sandy speaks it pretty good.I don't like most Spanish foods like refried beans etc. Cool but no clouds.No heavy air here.For LA I'm coming up with a "Light Air" theory. My new invention is called "Solar Shade"Its cool Trebert
Old October 13th 17, 05:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
*** "I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex &
*** an IQ of 122", and "I know how everything works."
*** "I'm on the mark in the dark, & bark where I park".
*** "I feel very safe when I lie. I will lie till I die". Trebert
*** "Being Jewish I know this is so very true" -- Bert.
*** ___** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- asked Bert
and then he complained:

"I am having a problem parking my van over night here
in Anaheim,Hmmm. its on a private place.TreBert"

hanson wrote:
Well, Glazier old pal, that private parking place must
belong to the couple that you invited yesterday out
for a Maine Lobster dinner and then waited until THEY
paid, didn't you. Glazier, you are such a cheap mooch...
or...
Glazier, did you **** them off when you emptied your
bucket that you **** into, and poured it on their driveway
which is enough reason "Why you're not loved by all!"

Now Glazier, "Go figure" and check which of the
link/s below apply today to your pitiful Glazierola
which you exhibited in your post above

from http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017,
and http://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-WRONG-Predictions
who is http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal
doing this http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg,
as he waits for http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker
but refuses http://tinyurl.com/Herbert-Glazier-s-Reprieve &
then http://tinyurl.com/Jew-Swine-Glazier-cries as seen
in his http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017
with http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent by
http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig who said
"it's tricky", but "it fits" & "it's on the money". "Go Figure" as
seen in http://tinyurl.com/Bert-s-Selfintroductn-Oct2017

Old October 13th 17, 09:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Siri Cruise wrote:

[...]

I took 2 years of Spanish in high school, but I don't remember much now. When I tried to study Latin last year, I found Spanish is very close to that, especially the pronunciation. English has really slipped a long ways into regional dialect since the days of Roman Britain. Studying languages is interesting.

Double-A

Old October 13th 17, 10:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Abner "Double-A" wrote:
"Studying languages is interesting"..

hanson wrote:
That's right, Abner. And you should visit and work
in the countries and interact with its people whose
language you like.

When you go there, Abner, you have the particular
advantage of being poor & you will not appear to the
locals to be an "ugly American" (like Swine Bert is)...
and that that ways you can experience for yourself
events like I have posted yesterday.
Old October 14th 17, 06:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

Siri Cruise wrote:

[...]

maybe an antenna from one glasses frame to your ear and tuned to fm?

Old October 14th 17, 06:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

Siri Cruise wrote:

[...]

like anything, if you quite ( except music) languages and only took a few years, everyone forgets the basics.
Double-A

Old October 14th 17, 09:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

hanson wrote:
That's right, Abner. And you should visit and work
in the countries and interact with its people whose
language you like.

When you go there, Abner, you have the particular
advantage of being poor & you will not appear to the
locals to be an "ugly American" (like Swine Bert is)...
and that that ways you can experience for yourself
events like I have posted yesterday.

What you posted must have been from your days with the Afrika Korps. It was a time you were amusing yourselves with the docile subjugated natives. It was a good thing your Waffen SS troopers had those cannibalistic savages well in hand, or that head that popped up through that hole in the center of the table for their culinary and aphrodisiac delight could well have been yours!

Double-A

Old October 15th 17, 10:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, October 14, 2017 at 4:19:26 PM UTC-7, hanson wrote:
Abner "Double-A" wrote:

hanson wrote:
That's right, Abner. And you should visit and work
in the countries and interact with its people whose
language you like.

When you go there, Abner, you have the particular
advantage of being poor & you will not appear to the
locals to be an "ugly American" (like Swine Bert is)...
and that that ways you can experience for yourself
events like I have posted yesterday.

Abner, the eternal homey, fantasized what the Afrika
Korps & the Waffen SS could well have been, since

Double-A", AA, , "Abner Afterduft"
( = Yiddish for "Asshole Aroma") is a Judeo-Nazi, and
an "Alcoholic Addict" who is a homeless bum because
of it, and now, instead of finding a job, Abner spends his
time, daily, in the library where Abner mooches off the
public internet access to find **Tales** about the Nazis
which Abner worships & adores, because Abner's own

father was a KAPO in Hitler's KZ camps, & Abner quickly
ran to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHBQfYLY7Ik
to bring back blessed old memories of Abner's youth when
Abner dreams of being like Alex Kurzem who was a Mascot
for the Nazis.

Abner constantly thinks about the Nazis and when Abner
imagines or sees the word "Hitler", "Nazi" or "German",
then Abner, in his obsession and fixation with the Nazis,...
made Abner so excited that he defends Judeo Nazi Glazier

and "AA"-Abner becomes Glazier's "Ass Angel", Bert's
"Asshole Ambassador", "Anal Advocate" & "Aberrant Analyst"
and the "Double Asshole" for Abner's Idol, Master & Jailbird
http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig aka
"reber G=emc^2" that Abner
disregards http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent,
since...

Abner is such a fanatical Marxist Fascist Judeo-Nazi that Abner
even sports a philatelic collection of Hitler Postage Stamps and
numismatic memorabilia, like samples of Counterfeit British
bank notes from "Operation Bernhard" that were produced by
Abner's ilk in the KZ where Abner's Father supervised. And now

Abner, the wanna-be Kurzem, brags "to really look sharp in that
Waffen SS boot lacky's uniform" that Abner dons to impress &
defend his Idol & Master SwineBert, the Judeo-Nazi Glazier about
whom Abner feels that Glazier has "greater accomplishments
than most others in this group could claim." ... AHAHAHAHA

Your fake news is as bad as NBC's!

Double-A

Old October 16th 17, 04:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

hanson wrote:
[...]

Abner cranked himself for being the Double-Asshole seen above:
"Your fake news is as bad as NBC's!...Yet the above is fact... LOL