Aether has mass

Old November 12th 12, 03:31 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Default Aether has mass

On Nov 11, 8:05*pm, mpc755 wrote:
On Nov 11, 7:37*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

On Nov 11, 6:13*pm, Painius wrote:

On Sat, 10 Nov 2012 19:28:54 -0800 (PST), mpc755
wrote:

On Nov 10, 7:08 pm, Painius wrote:
On Fri, 9 Nov 2012 11:58:44 -0800 (PST), mpc755
wrote:

On Nov 9, 2:37 pm, Painius wrote:
On Fri, 09 Nov 2012 11:52:47 -0500, HVAC wrote:
On 11/9/2012 11:37 AM, Painius wrote:

When the baby is ether and the bathwater is god, both should be thrown
out like 3 day old fish. Neither has ANY basis in reality and neither
need be factored into any equations.

Since you have absolutely NOTHING to refute my statement, all I can do
is accept your apology.

Your above description does not come close to what happened.

Then explain to my why every single person that believes in spectral
ether also believes in god?

Prove that.

I'll even accept an AQL sample of those who believe in a spatial
medium, which I do not refer to as an "ether". You don't have to ask
all of them, just ask, say, 10% of them. When you have proved that
your lying statement is true, which of course you won't because you
can't, only then will you receive an explanation.

You cannot and will not be able to prove that "every single person
that believes in a spectral ether also believes in god". That is why
it is a well-known fact that you are not any kind of scientist. A
real scientist would not make statements that are impossible for them
to back up.

You are thus far a liar, a scientific plagiarist, a copyright
infringer, and a fraud. There are very few people left for you to
fool. LMFBO !

Also, I never said that I believe in any kind of god, non-trivial or
otherwise. That is your fantasy. I have never said that because I
absolutely do not believe in *any* kind of god. It is *you* who keep
bringing your god and your religion into discussions, and I, for one,
would appreciate it if you would keep your ko0ky lies, your false god,
your religion, and your faux atheism out of science discussions,
troller.

So, unless you can prove your above lie, we are done here. I will no
longer snap at your hook, trollerbot.

If you understand space and dark matter are one in the same then you
are referring to the spacial medium as the ether.

Actually, and as I said above, I like to steer away from the usage of
the terms "ether" and "aether". To me, they are non-viable archaic
words that are too tightly connected with a "static" spatial medium.

You and I, Mike, seem to know that the spatial medium is nothing if
not a fully dynamic and powerful cause of gravitation. It is anything
*but* static and unmoving, so those archaic terms should be set aside
for a more modern term. The one I came up with many years ago is
"SPED", which stands for "sub-Planckian energy domain".

When one realizes that space and matter are extensions of each other,
when it occurs to one that space must be comprised of something that
causes gravitation, then it becomes obvious that the mysterious and
enigmatic "dark matter" is actually space itself.

Einstein defined motion in terms of the aether as the aether does not
consist of individual particles which can be separately tracked
through time. I interpret this to mean it can't be known if the aether
consists of particles or not.

My interpretation is the same, for now. *That doesn't mean that it
can't *ever* be known, though. *Also, Einstein's words might be
interpreted to mean that the aether is comprised of particles that
periodically change back and forth between states of matter and
energy. *Such particles might be untrackable through time.

Non-baryonic dark matter is aether. The wave out ahead of our
heliosphere is an aether displacement wave. The wave created when
galaxy clusters collide is an aether displacement wave. The offset
between the light lensing through the space neighboring galaxy
clusters and the galaxy clusters themselves is caused by the galaxy
clusters moving through and displacing the aether. The pushing back
and pressure exerted toward the solar system detected by Voyager is
the force associated with the aether displaced by the solar system
which is pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward the solar
system.

Stating "dark matter" is actually space itself is completely missing
the point.

I disagree. *Do you think that the aether fills space? or is the
aether what space itself is comprised of?

What is postulated as non-baryonic dark matter is aether. Aether has
mass. Aether is the interstellar medium. The fabric of space is the
aether.

That makes sense. *Think about what a baryon is, and then what
non-baryonic matter would be. *My proposal that space is comprised of
sub-quarks would fill the bill. *They would more precisely be
"sub-baryonic" matter. *Over the vast deserts of space between
planets, stellar systems, galaxies and galaxy clusters, that would
amount to an astonishing amount of (dark) matter, wouldn't it?

Aether has mass. Aether physically occupies three dimensional space.
Aether is physically displaced by matter.

Displaced aether pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward
matter is gravity.

Yet, the aether cannot do that on its own. *It must have help. *There
must be a pressure exerted on the aether. *What, in your opinion,
might be the source of that pressure?

A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave. In a
double slit experiment the particle travels through a single slit and
the associated wave in the aether passes through both.

What, again in your opinion, causes the disappearance of the
interference pattern when a sensor is placed near a slit?

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine @http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/

Painius *aether has waves as proven by Casimir effect.. *I think of
"ground state fluctuations between the plates and its space waves
creating a force pushing the plates together. A force *is a source of
gravity,and that fits with GR. *Matter fits in here nicely * I have
thoughts that the metal's molecules have an attraction that pulls the
plates together. So again it comes down to push,or pull *. *TreBert

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casimir...#Vacuum_energy

"a "field" in physics may be envisioned as if space were filled with
interconnected vibrating balls and springs, and the strength of the
field can be visualized as the displacement of a ball from its rest
position"

A 'field' in physics is space filled with aether and the strength of
the field is the displacement of the aether from its rest position.

Each of the plates in the Casimir effect displace the aether. The
displaced aether which exists between the plates is pushing back
toward each of the plates which causes the aether displaced by each of
the plates which exists between the plates to offset. This aether is
more at rest than the aether which is displaced by the plates which
encompasses the plates. The reduced force associated with the aether
which exists between the plates along with the displaced aether which
encompasses the plates which is pushing back and exerting inward
pressure toward the plates causes the plates to be forced together.

What occurs physically in nature in the Casimir effect is the same
phenomenon as gravity.

There is no such thing as non-baryonic dark matter. Aether has mass
and physically occupies three dimensional space. Aether is physically
displaced by matter.

Displaced aether pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward
matter is gravity.

The aether which exists between the Earth and the Moon is displaced by
both the Earth and the Moon and is pushing back toward the Earth and
toward the Moon. This displaced aether offsets and cancels each other
out to some degree. This aether is more at rest than the aether which
encompasses the Earth and the Moon.

The aether which encompasses the Earth and the Moon is able to exert
more pressure on the solid matter Earth than it can the liquid oceans.
This causes the solid matter Earth to be pushed closer to the Moon
than the ocean water opposite the Moon. This causes the ocean to
'rise' opposite the Moon. The aether displaced between the Earth and
Moon is more at rest. This aether exerts less pressure on the ocean
water between the Earth and the Moon than it can the solid matter
Earth. This causes the ocean to 'rise' between the Earth and Moon.

I agree as I posted once the Casimir effect was observed gravity jumps
to mind. After 76 years of looking for its source it was around me and
part of me."Maybe"?? Very tricky stuff. TreBert
Old November 12th 12, 03:37 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
G=EMC^2[_2_]

wrote:

On Nov 9, 2:37 pm, Painius wrote:
[...]

Have to add that there is a high tide on both sides of the earth at
the same time. I can undestand why . TeBet
Old November 12th 12, 04:52 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
Mike Cavedon

On Nov 11, 9:31*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

[...]

It's not aether waves which cause the Casimir effect. It's the state
of displacement of the aether which causes the Casimir effect.

Old November 12th 12, 08:55 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
Painius[_1_] Painius[_1_] is offline
Banned

On Sun, 11 Nov 2012 16:13:58 -0800 (PST), mpc755
wrote:

On Nov 11, 6:13*pm, Painius wrote:

Displaced aether pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward
matter is gravity.

Yet, the aether cannot do that on its own. *It must have help. *There
must be a pressure exerted on the aether. *What, in your opinion,
might be the source of that pressure?

Aether exists everywhere particles of matter do not.

A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave. In a
double slit experiment the particle travels through a single slit and
the associated wave in the aether passes through both.

What, again in your opinion, causes the disappearance of the
interference pattern when a sensor is placed near a slit?

'Interpretation of quantum mechanics by the double solution theory -
Louis de BROGLIE'
http://aflb.ensmp.fr/AFLB-classiques/aflb124p001.pdf

“When in 1923-1924 I had my first ideas about Wave Mechanics I was
looking for a truly concrete physical image, valid for all particles,
of the wave and particle coexistence discovered by Albert Einstein in
his "Theory of light quanta". I had no doubt whatsoever about the
physical reality of waves and particles.”

“any particle, even isolated, has to be imagined as in continuous
“energetic contact” with a hidden medium”

The hidden medium of de Broglie wave mechanics is the aether. The
“energetic contact” is the state of displacement of the aether.

A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave.

In a double slit experiment the particle travels a well defined path
which takes it through one slit. The associated wave in the aether
passes through both. As the aether wave exits the slits it creates
wave interference. As the particle exits a single slit the direction
it travels is altered by the wave interference. This is the wave
piloting the particle of pilot-wave theory. Detecting the particle
strongly exiting a single slit turns the associated aether wave into
chop. The aether waves exiting the slits interact with the detectors
and become many short waves with irregular motion. The waves are
disorganized. There is no wave interference. The particle pitches and
rolls through the chop. The particle gets knocked around by the chop
and it no longer creates an interference pattern.

Fascinating!

What is it about the detection of the particle that turns the
associated aether wave into "chop"? The detector does nothing but
"detect", correct? So how does a device that does nothing but detect
have any affect at all upon the aether wave that's associated with the
particle?

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine @ http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/
"Words without actions are like galaxies without stars."
Old November 12th 12, 01:07 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
HVAC[_3_]

On 11/11/2012 9:37 PM, G=EMC^2 wrote:

Have to add that there is a high tide on both sides of the earth at
the same time. I can undestand why . TeBet

I predict another Nobel is heading your way for THIS revelation, Bert!

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/im...logo_large.jpg
Old November 12th 12, 01:11 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
mpc755

wrote:

[...]

In a boat double slit experiment there are pilings at the exits to the
slits with sensors on them to detect the boat. As the boat exits the
slits the pilings turn the bow wave into chop.

The detection destroys the coherence of the associated wave in the
aether. The detection destroys the coherence between the particle and
its associated wave in the aether.
Old November 12th 12, 02:58 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

wrote:

[...]

Also, what is it about this aether volume and its supersolid flow
that's creating or producing directional gravity?

Is this aether intelligent mass that always knows exactly what and
when to do everything?
Old November 12th 12, 03:05 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

wrote:

[...]

What is it about this aether volume and its supersolid flow of filling
in wherever ordinary mass used to exist, that's creating or producing
directional gravity?

Is this aether intelligent mass that always knows exactly what and
when to do everything, so that its gravity of pushing everything
together is what makes us think that ordinary matter and its atomic
binding force is the source of gravity?
Old November 12th 12, 03:51 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
mpc755

wrote:

[...]

Aether is physically displaced by matter. Displaced aether pushes back
and exerts inward pressure toward matter.