Simple Subject

Old June 7th 13, 10:43 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories
Amazin[_2_]

Default Simple Subject

A Simple Subject - Same Universe, different view

Interlink your fingers in front of you so that your arms form a circle in
front of you. Now consider that it contains the entire Universe.

Universe is not as is generally supposed. Universe is, and is not otherwise
by the slightest iota. From here on the outside it can be seen to be both
static and complete, containing all of it that ever has been and all that
ever will be. Being complete, its contents are all seen to have interacted
faultlessly as they have had to, without possibility of alternative. They
have nowhere else to go or to be, and we cannot add, subtract or in any way
affect a single sub-atomic particle of them.

Within Universe however, as an integral part of its process of completion,
we are locked into Universe at its position of our existence. The atomic
activity of our metabolism that Universe promotes enables the continuity of
our bubble of consciousness, with our awareness in synchrony with it at that
same point. Our senses and continuity of consciousness give us the
impression of 'action' and 'time', showing evidence of 'the past' eight
light minutes away in the sun, four light years away in the next nearest
star, thousands of light years away in other stars in our galaxy and
billions of light years away in distant galaxies. However, though we can see
evidence of the immediate past in the results of recent events, and even
review it partially in our memories, sight of the events themselves is not
available, as their image has fled away beyond vision at the speed of light.
Similarly, sight or evidence of things of the future are inaccessible to us,
as we and our senses have not yet arrived spatially to witness them.

Suppose we take a photograph. It shows us the reality of that instant. Take
a film and it shows us a continuous sequence of reality. Speed or slow the
film and it shows us the sequence of the reality when we took it, but
speeded or slowed as we wish. So look, and we see only the limited reality
we sense at the speed that the atomic action of our metabolism prescribes.

We are limited within our specific slot of Universe to sense only what we
term 'the present'. So what we see is not Universe, but merely the fine
slice of our immediate situation in it that our senses permit at any given
instant during our brief tenancy here. Though we can thus see evidence of
its past, we cannot otherwise sense its simultaneous presence, and similarly
are totally blind to any of its future. However, all Universe is here,
already in existence, merely invisible to us.

So, 'time' not otherwise existing, we may understand that the physical
material of Universe is formed of the distortion or concentration of the
sole other entity of space, with any view of its 'action' inextricably
linked to the speed of its observation. Simple? Of course, absolutely
simple.

Any complaints or reservations? Well, if so, they won't make any difference.

Any questions?

Old June 7th 13, 12:11 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories
Helmut Wabnig

How is the weather?

w.
Old June 7th 13, 01:31 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories
Amazin[_2_]

"Helmut Wabnig" [email protected] --- -.dotat escribió en el mensaje de noticias
[...]

As it has to be, thanks, and quite acceptable.

No Subject Jonathan History 22 November 6th 09 01:45 PM
No Subject Astronomy Misc 0 September 12th 05 01:00 AM
(no subject) lightshow Amateur Astronomy 6 June 26th 04 04:08 AM
no subject Cathy Amateur Astronomy 2 October 17th 03 05:44 PM