When Will Brad Guth Get His First Clue?

Old April 17th 06, 06:17 PM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro

Default When Will Brad Guth Get His First Clue?

Airhead "Brad Guth" wrote:

That reminds me...was it you who said that the collision
between "Deep Impact" and that comet would throw Mars out of
the solar system or something like that? (If you didn't say
that, why not?)

John Griffin,
You actually have a mind to remind? Going by this previous
used toilet-paper statement of your's seems to say that you've
lost whatever flatulence you once had as a mind.

I wish you were able to just say whatever is rattling around in
that space between your ears, i.e., resist your natural
compulsion to make it incoherent like that.

BTW; what's your calculations (specific to the direction and
micro meter/s), that the moon velocity should be shifted by
such a nifty asteroid impact, that which should be easy to
arrange?

See below.

Why are you so afraid of folks learning the truth, that we did
NOT quite walk on the moon?

Have you stopped beating your neighbor's wife?

What's the big freaking deal (aka "so what's the difference")
if we haven't moon walked?

It was a fun thing to do, and the money was available, so there
we were. It wasn't a big deal.

Doesn't our government generally lie their butts off most of
the time (especially when things are going rather badly)?

I don't know. You don't know. I doubt it. You don't doubt it.
Our government is just a bunch of us.

However, your question in the context does show how ****ing
stupid you are. It reminds me of an idiot who insists that you
know the speed of an individual vehicle on a freeway if you know
the number of vehicles using the road. Your "logic" is
"government lies most of the time, therefore it lies all the
time," or some **** like that. Also, are you prepared to say
"things have been going rather badly" for thirty years, and
therefore all the people from bottom to top of the entire ****ing
aerospace industry have been lying about the trips to the moon?

Haven't you lied on behalf of protecting your Third Reich and
their cult of Skull and Bones?

ROTMFFLMMFAO! You are truly a ****ing idiot. I don't have any
"Third Reich" (You can look up that term in history books if you
have any interest) and I have no idea whether any Third Reich
would have a "skull and bones." The question is 100% dumber than
****.

Wasn't our perpetrated cold-war nothing but liarsupon liars
telling us lies from day one?

Dumb****, you have demonstrated that you can't learn the stuff
you're actually obsessing over, so what the **** makes you think
newsgroup posters are going to try to teach you history?

Doesn't every red, white and blue blooded American lie and/or
having benefitted from others having lied from day one?

Huh?

Isn't other than being a native, being yet an all American a
lie?

Huh?

I wish you'd translate those into coherent form so I could laugh
at them.

Just because you've relocated yourself to another land that
you've summarily taken from the rightful owners doesn't make
you or any of your kin folk actual Americans, just as
relocating to France doesn't make you French, and so forth.
The taking of North America was not a natural progression of
human expansion/migration. Some of us got lucky, whereas
natives got either quite dead, extremely sick and prematurely
died off, or we just ran them off. Of those natives which
stuck around we continually lied to. So, what's new?

Holy ****! A digression! Damn, how fun! I don't give a ****
about the primitives, but I can guarantee you that they would
never have been able to put a man on the moon, or even on a non-
living moving object of any kind. The ones that the Europeans
found on these continents came here from Asia lots of centuries
earlier, killed all of the males from the previous wave of
migrant hunter-gatherers, and waited their turn.

Obviously you've still got no such fly-by-rocket lander (not
even so much as a prototype), and I'll have to bet China is
getting closer to seeing their prototype lander actually
perform. So, why don't you prove me wrong?

The Andorrans are in the final stages of taking control of China.
Go ahead, prove me wrong.

While you're at it; why don't you get Kodak corporate to
prove me wrong?

While you're at it, why don't you get the town council of Athol,
Idaho to prove me wrong? (speaking of irrelevance...)

BTW; the impact energy is not 1/2,000,000,000,000 the worth
of the moon.

Who cares? Still, as I mentioned, the moon's mass is
2,000,000,000,000 times the mass of Apophis. You can probably
learn the difference between mass and kinetic energy. Combine
that with learning to read, and you might be able to understand
the point.

It's roughly worth half of 4.6e10 X V2. At 10 km/s = 2.3e16
kg.

What makes you think a hypothetical (and, I say, damn near
impossible) impact velocity would be 10 km/second? What makes you
think 10000^2 is 10^6? Why don't you understand what I mean when
I say "mass"?

Taking a mere 10% = .23e16 kg of applied force. Thus
7.35e22/0.23e16 = 32e6:1 should cause our moon velocity to
measurably shift. Why is it that your best swag can't manage
to say by how much? -

No one gives a **** how much, fool. The momentum of the
moon/Apophis system after impact would not be measureably
different from the momentum of the moon alone at the same time.

However, I will help you with your stupid question. First, I
should mention that it's amusing that you haven't thought of
doing this simple test.

Moon mass: 7.35*10^22 Apophis: 4.6*10^10
Earth mass: 5.97*10*24

Go to http://www.lpl.arizona.edu/impacteffects/

Get someone to show you how to choose parameters that describe
what you believe to be an Earth/Asteroid impact equivalent to
your hypothetical and virtually impossible Moon/Apophis merger.
Try a rock 81 times the mass of Apophis at first. You'll need
someone to show you how to calculate a density and diameter to do
that. After that, make the rock bigger and bigger until it says
there would be a noticeable effect on the planet's motion. Use
big increments at first. Alternatively, you could save time by
just looking at their math and calculate the threshold where the
impact begins to change the planet's motion. Okay, you couldn't--
but somebody could.

After you finish sniveling that the authors of that program are
incest-cloned borg-slapped testicle-free heathen-snookered
informercial-science Skull and Bones Third Reich maggot bait,
which you sure as hell will because you're going to hate the
results, be sure to click the "tell me more" link so you can
personally dismantle their methodology and point out all the
errors in the equations they use. Also, let me know if you find
any reason why the idea of using their earth impact solutions to
get an idea of the effects of a moon impact is not valid. (Never
mind their wind speed calculations.)

Brad Guth

Old April 17th 06, 06:25 PM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro

"Brad Guth" wrote:

John Griffin,
That's actually not half bad.

Would you like to contribute a few more of those for my book?

Whatever you do, DO NOT mention my name in your book.

It doesn't matter much, of course, because you could never find a
publisher who would touch your incoherent silliness, but someone
could find a copy of your manuscript in a dumpster behind one of
the publishers you send it to. The one in trillions chance of it
being seen in public is too much.

Old April 18th 06, 06:51 AM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro

John Griffin,
As per usual, my math often sucks, but otherwise I'm still right, and
I'm not even going the least bit postal like yourself (aka "Have you
stopped beating your neighbor's wife?")

Thanks for your math assistance, which unfortunately doesn't seem to
include your estimate (must be too complicated for you to figure out).

Adjusting the trajectory of a relatively small asteroid so as to
impacting our moon is actually quite doable, and yet I've notiiced that
you still haven't provided us with your swag.

I'd asked; what's your best calculations (specific to the direction
and micro meter/s), that the moon velocity should be shifted by such a
nifty asteroid impact?

The impact energy is not at all as you've previously stipulated as
merely 1/2e12 the worth of the moon. I believe it's roughly worth half
of 4.6e10 X V2. If made to arrive at 10 km/s = 2.3e18 kg.

If taking a mere 10% = .23e18 kg of applied Dv force. Therefore
7.35e22/0.23e18 = 320,000:1 which should cause our moon's velocity to
measurably shift by some slight amount/year. Why is it that your best
swag can't manage to say by how much?

I've got the maximum possible velocity shift currently pegged at being
worthy of 0.15646e-12 m/s

Of course that's good for 60*60*24*365 seconds per year = 31.536e6 *
0.15646e-12 = 4.8e-6 m/yr.

As you've previously stipulated, it shouldn't hardly matter if we
impacted our moon with 1000 times as much force. Thus no possible harm
and only good accomplished by having tried.

About taking photographs on the moon; why don't you get Kodak corporate
to prove me wrong?
Your pathetic response tells me that you still haven't got squat to
work with.

Why are you so afraid of folks learning the truth, that we did NOT
quite walk on the moon?
"Have you stopped beating your neighbor's wife?" is simply way better
than anything I've got to work with.

What's the big freaking deal (aka "so what's the difference") if we
haven't moon walked?
"It was a fun thing to do, and the money was available, so there we
were. It wasn't a big deal."
And to think, after all of that, you folks still haven't any
hard-science to show for it all.

Doesn't our government generally lie their butts off most of the time
(especially when things are going rather badly)? Apparently (with your
expertise help) they do a damn nice job of it.
"I don't know. You don't know. I doubt it. You don't doubt it. Our
government is just a bunch of us." In other words; our government is
made up of liars.

Haven't you lied on behalf of protecting your Third Reich and their
cult of Skull and Bones?
Oops! My lose cannon shot hit's your dumbfounded private parts. Sorry
about that.

Wasn't our perpetrated cold-war nothing but liars upon liars
fornacating with one another as per having been telling us lies upon
lies from day one?
Dumb****, you have demonstrated that you can't learn the stuff
you're actually obsessing over, so what the **** makes you think
newsgroup posters are going to try to teach you history?

I guess that means that you'd agree that such a cold-war was in fact
perpetrated.

Doesn't every red, white and blue blooded American lie and/or having
benefitted from others having lied from day one?
"Huh?"
Isn't other than being a native representing yet another all American a
lie?
"Huh?"
Obviously those were trick questions. Sorry about that.

Just because you've relocated yourself to another land that you've
summarily taken from the rightful owners doesn't make you or any of
your kin folk actual Americans, just as relocating to France doesn't
make you French, and so forth. The taking of North America was not a
natural progression of human expansion/migration. Some of us got
lucky, whereas natives got either quite dead, extremely sick and
prematurely died off, or we just ran them off. Of those natives which
stuck around we continually lied to. So, what's new?
"Holy ****! A digression! Damn, how fun! I don't give a **** about
the primitives,"
I've got nothing to top that.

Obviously you've still got no such fly-by-rocket lander (not even so
much as a prototype), and I'll have to bet China is getting closer to
seeing their prototype lander actually perform. So, why don't you
prove me wrong?
"The Andorrans are in the final stages of taking control of China. Go
ahead, prove me wrong."
I can't. But what has any of that to do with our having or not having
a fly-by-rocket lander?
-
Brad Guth

Old April 18th 06, 11:42 AM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro

"Brad Guth" wrote:

John Griffin,
As per usual, my math often sucks, but otherwise I'm still
right, and I'm not even going the least bit postal like
yourself (aka "Have you stopped beating your neighbor's
wife?")

You forgot to ask me if I'm surprised that you didn't get the point
of that question. It was the response to your far more stupid
question.

Thanks for your math assistance, which unfortunately doesn't
seem to include your estimate (must be too complicated for you
to figure out).

The number you're looking for is 0.0000000000000.

I hope you understand the significance of the zeroes following the
decimal point, but just to be sure, that means your number might be
0.00000000000004999999......

Adjusting the trajectory of a relatively small asteroid so as
to impacting our moon is actually quite doable, and yet I've
notiiced that you still haven't provided us with your swag.

You make that silly assertion without trying to back it up. I say
it would be virtually impossible to make that thing hit the moon,
but I will gladly admit that I'm wrong if you back up your
statement with some facts.

I'd asked; what's your best calculations (specific to the
direction and micro meter/s), that the moon velocity should be
shifted by such a nifty asteroid impact?

The impact energy is not at all as you've previously
stipulated as merely 1/2e12 the worth of the moon. I believe
it's roughly worth half of 4.6e10 X V2. If made to arrive at
10 km/s = 2.3e18 kg.

The mass of the moon is 1.6*10^12 times that of Apophis. I have
said nothing about the impact energy. Let me remind you that it
would be a good idea for you to learn that "kinetic energy" and
"mass" are not interchangeable terms.

If taking a mere 10% = .23e18 kg of applied Dv force.
Therefore 7.35e22/0.23e18 = 320,000:1 which should cause our
moon's velocity to measurably shift by some slight
amount/year. Why is it that your best swag can't manage to
say by how much?

Even according to your suspect calculations, I was right. What
I've said is that the change in momentum of the moon would be
negligible.

I've got the maximum possible velocity shift currently pegged
at being worthy of 0.15646e-12 m/s

That's pretty ****in' hilarious. Was the collision in your head
straight in at 90 degrees, or what? Was it head-on? Did the object
overtake the moon? What's the angle between the moon's and
Apophis's orbital planes?

Of course that's good for 60*60*24*365 seconds per year =
31.536e6 * 0.15646e-12 = 4.8e-6 m/yr.

As you've previously stipulated, it shouldn't hardly matter if
we impacted our moon with 1000 times as much force. Thus no
possible harm and only good accomplished by having tried.

Trying would be a colossal waste of time.

About taking photographs on the moon; why don't you get Kodak
corporate to prove me wrong?
Your pathetic response tells me that you still haven't got
squat to work with.

I don't remember exactly how I dismissed your stupid question. Did
I just remind you that "Kodak corporate" would laugh its corporate
ass off at your stupid assertions, or what?

Why are you so afraid of folks learning the truth, that we did
NOT quite walk on the moon?
"Have you stopped beating your neighbor's wife?" is simply way
better than anything I've got to work with.

Have you?

What's the big freaking deal (aka "so what's the difference")
if we haven't moon walked?
"It was a fun thing to do, and the money was available, so
there we were. It wasn't a big deal."
And to think, after all of that, you folks still haven't any
hard-science to show for it all.

Far better people than you would disagree with that.

Doesn't our government generally lie their butts off most of
the time (especially when things are going rather badly)?
Apparently (with your expertise help) they do a damn nice job
of it. "I don't know. You don't know. I doubt it. You don't
doubt it. Our government is just a bunch of us." In other
words; our government is made up of liars.

Those words are "other," for sure, but they're still distantly
related to what I said.

Haven't you lied on behalf of protecting your Third Reich and
their cult of Skull and Bones?
Oops! My lose cannon shot hit's your dumbfounded private
parts. Sorry about that.

WTF? Obviously my reply to that idiotic question made you cry.

Wasn't our perpetrated cold-war nothing but liars upon liars
fornacating with one another as per having been telling us
lies upon lies from day one?
Dumb****, you have demonstrated that you can't learn the stuff
you're actually obsessing over, so what the **** makes you
think newsgroup posters are going to try to teach you history?

I guess that means that you'd agree that such a cold-war was
in fact perpetrated.

snicker I guess you really are stupid enough to guess that.

Doesn't every red, white and blue blooded American lie and/or
having benefitted from others having lied from day one?
"Huh?"
Isn't other than being a native representing yet another all
American a lie?
"Huh?"
Obviously those were trick questions. Sorry about that.

While you're trying to learn the difference between mass and
kinetic energy, ask your Remedial Everything teacher to make
intelligible versions of your nonsensical "trick questions."

Just because you've relocated yourself to another land that
you've summarily taken from the rightful owners doesn't make
you or any of your kin folk actual Americans, just as
relocating to France doesn't make you French, and so forth.
The taking of North America was not a natural progression of
human expansion/migration. Some of us got lucky, whereas
natives got either quite dead, extremely sick and prematurely
died off, or we just ran them off. Of those natives which
stuck around we continually lied to. So, what's new? "Holy
****! A digression! Damn, how fun! I don't give a ****
about the primitives,"
I've got nothing to top that.

DUH

Obviously you've still got no such fly-by-rocket lander (not
even so much as a prototype), and I'll have to bet China is
getting closer to seeing their prototype lander actually
perform. So, why don't you prove me wrong?
"The Andorrans are in the final stages of taking control of
China. Go ahead, prove me wrong."
I can't. But what has any of that to do with our having or
not having a fly-by-rocket lander?

bwaaaaahahaha! Nothing, fool. Same as what your nonsense has to
do with anything outside your fantasyland.

Do you think there's some sort of door prize for the most ****ed up
article?
Old April 18th 06, 05:24 PM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.astronomy

Default CNotM NOMINATION: When Will Brad Guth Get His First Clue?

tomcat wrote:
Art Deco wrote:
tomcat wrote:

Brad, they are so far inside the box they don't even see the walls.
Their minds twist and turn, squirming in the turmoil, unable to
understand anything that doesn't come from Big Brother. They even have
to think twice and believe that they just thought once. First they
have to believe the initial lie then they have to believe the coverup
lie, even when the lies contradict each other. Such is the life of the
. . . Borg.

tomcat

This has been displaying a negative clue gradient for quite some time
now, I think it is time to see well he shapes up against the masters.
I nominate tomcat for Clueless Newbie of the Month, April 2006.

Any seconds?

I have been on the Usenet for a decade, under various handles.

So has Ca... er .. Art.

Double-A

Art,
the "Newbie" is . . . you.

I just wish you would deal with ideas and concepts, not vicious
unwarranted attacks. That you don't deal with ideas makes me suspect
that maybe you . . . can't.

tomcat

Old April 18th 06, 08:58 PM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.astronomy

"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

tomcat wrote:
Art Deco wrote:
tomcat wrote:

[...]

You almost let the "Carl" out of the bag!

H.J.

Old April 18th 06, 09:21 PM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.astronomy

honestjohn wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

tomcat wrote:
Art Deco wrote:
tomcat wrote:

[...]

Almost!

You know the name Carl is often translated into English as Charles,
a.k.a. Chuck.

Imagine that, two Chuck's in the group!

Old April 18th 06, 09:38 PM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.astronomy

"Double-A" wrote in message
ups.com...

honestjohn wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

tomcat wrote:
Art Deco wrote:
tomcat wrote:

[...]

alt.astronomy:

MORE CHUCK FOR THE BUCK!!

H.J.

Art,
the "Newbie" is . . . you.

I just wish you would deal with ideas and concepts, not vicious
unwarranted attacks. That you don't deal with ideas makes me

suspect
that maybe you . . . can't.

tomcat

When Will Brad Guth Get His First Clue? John Griffin Space Shuttle 27 April 18th 06 09:38 PM
Brad Guth is...... Tarapia Tapioco Space Station 19 February 18th 04 05:03 PM
Brad Guth is........ edo Space Shuttle 1 December 30th 03 11:41 AM
Brad Guth is...... Nomen Nescio Space Station 0 December 26th 03 09:00 PM
Brad Guth is...... Anonymous Space Station 0 December 26th 03 08:55 PM