When Will Brad Guth Get His First Clue?

Old April 7th 06, 03:38 PM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro

Default When Will Brad Guth Get His First Clue?

On Fri, 07 Apr 2006 06:29:25 -0800, "Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"
transparently proposed:

On 6 Apr 2006 14:45:52 -0700, "Brad Guth"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
.com:

Guess what folks?

Oooh, fun! A guessing game. My turn.

A: Brad Guth is a 'tard.

A: Brad Guth is a loon.

--

AHM ****** Stomping Award - 2005

Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker - May, 2005
Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker - Jan, 2006

Hammer of Thor - July, 2005

David Formosa (aka ? the Platypus) on 10-22-2005
"But it is not isolated AUK has a massive impact the rest of usenet."

Please ask your admin to be adding alt.aratzio to your news server
alt.aratzio Usenet asshole Aratzio
Old April 7th 06, 03:58 PM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro

"Brad Guth" wrote:

Guess what folks? Here's better than another clue!
yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap
yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap
yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap

John Griffin,
Is that the nifty sound of your incest space-toilet flushing,
or are you just into bashing the likes of Jorge R. Frank?

It's the sound of your verbal toilet flushing.

(It's funny that you're the only one who didn't recognize it.)

Old April 7th 06, 04:06 PM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro

"Brad Guth" wrote:

tomcat,
The likes of our pagan John Griffin is just into being his
usual incest of topic buttology/****ology self.

I bet I can make you say that again. rotfl

What's with this topic avoidance and/or dead silence?

Time and risibility limit the number of your tangents that a
normal person can dismiss in one day, fool.

Within all of this Usenet infomercial and rusemaster land
there seems not so much as a naysay peep of their usual
all-out topic/author bashings, as from any of their usual
all-knowing words of wisdom to being found, as in not even a
traditional topic/author bashing worth of a typically
discouraging word with any regard to my notion of
accommodating a moon+Apophis merger?

Just out of curiosity...have you ever tried just saying whatever
the **** it is that you want to say instead of making tortured
efforts to sound like you're just coming out of some kind of
overdose?

With the potential worth of of Apophis contributing 20+
million megajoules, that which should actually produce a great
deal of lunar atmosphere, as well as sharing a few spare
tonnes of fresh moon rocks and perhaps even offering a few
secondary shards of Apophis as eventually headed our way, and
yet there's still not so much as one such expertise to behold.

Where did you get "20+ million megajoules"?

You could find lots of information about Apophis if you were
interested in something more than yapping.

It seems the once and for all benefit to all of humanity and
that of benefiting our environment, from such a terrific
notion of simply artificially terminating the likes of Apophis
for good, by way of having it ever so slightly redirected so
as to smack itself directly into our moon isn't getting the
usual fair share of Usenet flak that it deserves. Where's all
of that wag-thy-dog worth of infomercial-science and
conditional laws of physics when we really need it?

Give us details about ever so slightly redirecting it to hit the
moon.

Personally, I think that's damn near impossible, or at least it
would take one hell of a lot more energy than throwing the sucker
out of the solar system or at least outside Earth's orbit, but
hey, you're the expert. Do the non-infomercial science and get
back to us.

QUESTIONS:
At the most influential angle and timing of lunar impact;
what can 20 million megajoules accomplish towards affecting
the lunar orbit?

Probably negligible. However, the actual kinetic energy of
Apophis (~31 km/s, 4.6x10^10 kg) might make an measureable
change. You're the expert. Figure it out.

Same question, except for considering the least disruptive
angle of impact?

Somewhat less.

How about offering us a full set of possible what-if
Apophis--moon mergers?

Since it's a ****ing stupid idea, how about you doing for us?

What's the absolute maximum worth of a head-on impact
velocity? -
Brad Guth

Why are you asking? Why don't you tell us?

http://www.lpl.arizona.edu/impacteffects/

Maybe you can adjust the parameters to simulate a moon impact.
Old April 10th 06, 06:55 PM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro

Just out of curiosity...have you ever tried just saying whatever
the **** it is that you want to say instead of making tortured
efforts to sound like you're just coming out of some kind of
overdose?

John Griffin, I've been there, done that.
Telling folks that our moon is actually perfectly good for something
(meaning it worth a whole lot more than it'll cost us), or of what the
LL-1 and of the LSE-CM/ISS opportunity is all about, and of sharing my
discovery of the likely existence of other life as having coexisted
upon Venus isn't working unless it's in LeapFrog or some other
encrypted format.

Where did you get "20+ million megajoules"?

I used a 400 meter of diameter that was mostly iron, although since
then I've learned of how much velocity modertation takes place as that
asteriod zipps nearby Earth (taking away roughly half). Of course, if
gravity and of the artificial assist of getting that nasty little orb
into a collision mode of terminating itself into our moon is boosted
back up to the 12.5 km/s, if not 13.5 km/s is where I believe the
maximim impact energy can once again reach 24e18 joules.

If the redirection of Apophis/99942 (2004 MN4) can avoid Earth by a
greater margin of safety, as well as therefore having maintained a
greater proportion of it's velocity would certainly get things
interesting as to the amount of delivered energy, even if being of
merely of 4.6e10 kg should be impressive.

My question of the day: How much of impact energy (reaction mass) gets
converted into Dv.

Due to the fact that a meteor or asteroid impact of such velocity has
usually extensively vaporised itself and otherwise deforming our moon
by at least a good 10:1 ratio, is in of itself suggesting that at least
90% of such impact energy is not going to become lunar Dv.

Due to the cratering(deep surface deformation), as well as for the
displaced primary and secondary tonnage of shards plus fairly massive
amount of thermal related energy that's essentially vaporising a great
deal of most everything into becoming atmospheric elements is why much
of the asteroid impact energy shouldn't contribute to lunar Dv.
Therefore the impact reaction energy is perhaps seldom going to exceed
10% of the full kinetic potential, even if having been directed as a
0.0° hit. Perhaps a mostly nickel-iron asteroid that's worth 7.8t/m3
could manage a bit better, whereas Apophis/99942 is supposedly a third
of that density as based upon the current swag of available
infomercial-science, and as such there shouldn't be hardly any physical
remains of that wussy substance once having merged with the 3+g/cm3 of
lunar basalt.

This is my current swag as to Dv of reaction potential, as based upon
the angle of impact.
0.0° = 10% Dv
22.5° = 5% Dv
45° = 2.5% Dv
67.5° = .625% Dv
90° = .156% Dv (glancing blow that's mostly going into rotational
torque)

The supposed ballpark density of Apophis/99942 is merely 2.681t/m3
The density of a mostly nickel-iron meteor or asteroid is 7.856t/m3
Pure nickel alloy can reach 8.9t/m3
Pure cobalt alloy can reach 8.8t/m3
Magnetic shield alloy density is 8.25~8.75t/m3
Common nickel-iron alloys can easily exceed 8.1t/m3
Of pure iron and nickel crystals become 7.775 and 8.953t/m3

My suggested maximum impact Dv = Mb/Ma * V2 * % /2
Dv = lunar velocity shift (in this case being a likely increase in
velocity)
Ma = primary mass of 7.35e22 kg
Mb = secondary mass of 4.6e10 kg
V2 = (12.5e3)2 = 156.25e6
% = 10% if at 0.0° (direct hit within +/- 1°)

The Dv could however represent a reduction in lunar velocity if given a
head-on or even that of an external (backside) impact which technically
can be arranged. With some practice, we could put this sucker into
whichever side-pocket we'd care to arrange, or we could manage to
minimize the impact energy with a lunar rear-ender that should extract
nearly a km/s from the velocity tally.

As the estimates of density and/or volume of Apophis/99942 increases,
as well as if the final impact velocity gets boosted along by the
three-body alignment plus whatever's contributed via artificial means,
it only stands to good reason that whatever's of extra tonnage plus
extra velocity is going to impose greater reaction Dv on behalf of
moving our moon, that's supposedly already receeding by some odd 34
mm/year.

The upper estimate of Apophis/99942 being of 400 m and worth 26e7t
gives us the 13.5 km/s KE as being in the ballpark of nearly 24e18
joules.

Give us details about ever so slightly redirecting it to hit the
moon.

Personally, I think that's damn near impossible, or at least it
would take one hell of a lot more energy than throwing the sucker
out of the solar system or at least outside Earth's orbit, but
hey, you're the expert. Do the non-infomercial science and get
back to us.

It's actually not quite so horrific, especially since there's lots of
time and nifty variables to work with. A series of small nuclear
events that we could get the likes of "Willian Mook" to orchestrate, as
delivered and timed as to divert and/or modify the trajectory and/or
velocity of that asteroid seems perfectly doable and well within the
global expertise that's at hand. Targeting that sucker into our moon
would take the least amount of artificially applied energy, and it
would become a lunar terraforming beneficial sort of thing to be doing.

Maybe you can adjust the parameters to simulate a moon impact.

http://www.lpl.arizona.edu/impacteffects/

Thanks for the suggestion and the "impacteffects" link. I have no
doubts that such an asteroid could be just as easily diverted into our
moon as per a little extra nuclear effort and timing for otherwise
diverting such into our sun, perhaps via using the timing of a near
pass of Venus (clearly a much better usage of our WMD than upon
humanity). April 2029 seems as though a perfectly good opportunity as
to target our moon. Why not? What do we have to lose?

Probably negligible. However, the actual kinetic energy of
Apophis (~31 km/s, 4.6x10^10 kg) might make an measureable
change. You're the expert. Figure it out.

I would not exactly call it "Probably negligible" if the velocity
and/or recession of our moon is measurably affected. My initial
formula for impact reaction Dv is perhaps a bit overkill, but then I
haven't located any other source or interactive calculator that'll say
otherwise.

Since you're all so gosh darn all-knowing and I'm not, whereas this is
why I'm asking for your better math and supposed expertise that'll
share those better ideas. In the past that's been too much to ask for,
but since this opportunity is another win-win for the old gipper that
could maks our NASA look as though it's worth keeping, as such I'd
thought having your expertise input would share a good deal of what's
most important to humanity and that of defending what's left of our
global warming environment.
-
Brad Guth

Old April 11th 06, 12:34 AM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro

Here's a somewhat better worded infomercial-effort at this sub-topic of
Apophis/99942(2004 MN4) impacting our moon instead of NYC.
Just out of curiosity...have you ever tried just saying whatever
the **** it is that you want to say instead of making tortured
efforts to sound like you're just coming out of some kind of
overdose?

John Griffin,
As of years ago, I've been there and done that (except without benefit
of drugs or withdrawals).

Even nicely informing folks that our moon is actually perfectly good
for something (meaning that it's worth a whole lot more than it'll cost
us), or sharing of what the nearby LL-1 and of the LSE-CM/ISS
opportunity is all about, and of otherwise my having shared in the
discovery of a likely existence of other nearby intelligent life as
having coexisted upon Venus, or that of my weird notion having
suggested that everything is in orbit about someting, such as my
argument being that our solar system has been in a 105,000 +/- some odd
year orbit with the nearby and somewhat massive Sirius solar/star
system, whereas such these topics haven't exactly been working all that
well nor hardly accepted unless converted into LeapFrog or some other
encrypted format, that's perhaps having been better off delivered via
lose cannon that's on behalf of my returning the topic/author bashing
favor with all the love and affection that I can muster.

Where did you get "20+ million megajoules"?

Actually that part was in error, it was 20e18 or 20 million terajoules,
whereas I used a 400 meter diameter that was mostly iron, although
since then I've learned of how much velocity modertation takes place as
that asteriod zips nearby Earth (taking away roughly half). Of course,
if gravity and of the artificial assist of getting that nasty little
orb into a collision mode of terminating itself into our moon, boosted
back up to the 12.5 km/s if not 13.5 km/s is where I believe the
maximim density worth of impact energy can once again reach 24e18
joules.

If the redirection of Apophis/99942 (2004 MN4) can avoid Earth by a
greater margin of safety, as well as therefore having maintained a
greater proportion of it's incoming velocity would certainly keep
things interesting as to the amount of delivered energy, even if being
of merely of 4.6e10 kg should be impressive.

My question of the day: How much of the impact energy gets converted
into Dv reaction energy.

Due to the fact that a meteor or asteroid impact of such velocity has
usually become extensively vaporised and otherwise having deformed our
moon by at least a good 10:1 ratio, is in of itself suggesting that at
least 90% of such impact energy is not going to become reactive lunar
Dv.

Due to the cratering(deep surface deformation), as well as for the
displaced primary and secondary tonnage of shards, plus fairly massive
amount of thermal related energy that's essentially vaporising a great
deal of most everything into becoming atmospheric elements, is why much
of the asteroid impact energy shouldn't contribute to lunar Dv.
Therefore, I'm thinking the impact reaction energy is perhaps seldom
going to exceed 10% of the full kinetic potential, even if having been
directed as a direct hit. A mostly nickel-iron asteroid that's worth
7.8t/m3 could obviously manage quite nicely, whereas Apophis/99942 is
supposedly a third of that density as based upon the current swag of
available infomercial-science, and as such there shouldn't be hardly
any physical remains of that wussy substance once having merged with
the 3+g/cm3 of lunar basalt.

The supposed ballpark density of Apophis/99942 is merely 2.681t/m3
The density of a mostly nickel-iron meteor or asteroid is 7.856t/m3
Pure nickel alloy can reach 8.9t/m3
Pure cobalt alloy can reach 8.8t/m3
Magnetic shield alloy density is 8.25~8.75t/m3
Common nickel-iron alloys can easily exceed 8.1t/m3
Of pure iron and nickel crystals become 7.775 and 8.953t/m3

This is my current swag as to Dv of reaction potential, as based upon
the angle of impactor.
0.0° = 10% Dv (dead on center impact, +/-1°)
22.5° = 5% Dv
45° = 2.5% Dv
67.5° = .625% Dv
90° = .156% Dv (glancing blow that's mostly going into rotational
torque)

My suggested maximum impact Dv = Mb/Ma * V2 * % /2

Dv = lunar velocity shift in m/sec (in this case a likely increase in
velocity)
Ma = primary mass of 7.35e22 kg
Mb = secondary mass of 4.6e10 kg
V2 = (12.5e3)2 = 156.25e6
% = 10% if at 0.0° (direct hit within +/- 1°)

The reactive Dv could however represent a reduction in lunar velocity
if given a head-on or even that of an external (backside) impact, which
I believe technically can be arranged. With some practice, we could
put this sucker into whichever front, back or side-pocket we'd care to
arrange, or we could manage to minimize the impact energy by way of
targeting a lunar rear-ender that should extract nearly a km/s from the
velocity tally.

As the estimates of density and/or volume of Apophis/99942 increases,
as well as if the final impact velocity gets boosted along by having
the three-body (Earth+moon+sun) alignment plus whatever's contributed
via artificial means, it only stands to good reason that whatever's of
extra tonnage plus extra velocity is going to impose greater reaction
Dv on behalf of motivating our moon a bit further away per year, that's
supposedly already receeding by some odd 34 mm/year.

However, a glancing blow might displace nearly as much debris into
leaving the the lunar grasp, that'll pretty much have to end up in
someone's back yard (like all the other mega, giga or tera tonnes worth
of moon rock that's already here).

Because this is just for argument sake; The upper most estimate of
Apophis/99942 being of 400 m and worth 26e7t if mostly of iron gives us
the 13.5 km/s KE as being in the ballpark of nearly 24e18 joules.

Give us details about ever so slightly redirecting
it to hit the moon.

I'll need a good supercomputer along with all the bells and whistles of
orbital do-everything software that we've already bought and paid for
at least ten fold and counting. It would also be nice if I could get a
little something for my efforts.

John Griffin; Personally, I think that's damn near impossible,
or at least it would take one hell of a lot more energy than
throwing the sucker out of the solar system or at least outside
Earth's orbit, but hey, you're the expert. Do the non-infomercial
science and get back to us.

It's actually not quite so horrific, especially since there's lots of
time and nifty variables to work with. A series of small nuclear
events that we could get the all-knowing likes of wizard "Willian Mook"
to orchestrate, as per such delivered and timed as to modify the
trajectory and/or velocity of that asteroid seems perfectly doable and
well within the global expertise that's at hand. Targeting that sucker
into our moon should demand the least amount of artificially applied
energy, and it would also become a lunar terraforming beneficial sort
of thing to be doing.

Maybe you can adjust the parameters to simulate a moon impact.

http://www.lpl.arizona.edu/impacteffects/

Thanks for the suggestion and the "impacteffects" link. I have no
doubts that such an asteroid could be just as easily diverted into our
moon as per a little extra nuclear effort and timing for otherwise
diverting such into our sun, perhaps via using the timing of a near
pass of Venus (clearly a much better usage of our WMD than upon
humanity). April 2029 seems as though a perfectly good opportunity as
to target our moon. Why not? What do we have to lose?

John Griffin; Probably negligible. However, the actual kinetic
energy of Apophis (~31 km/s, 4.6x10^10 kg) might make an measureable
change. You're the expert. Figure it out.

I would not exactly call it "Probably negligible" if the velocity
and/or recession of our moon is measurably affected. My initial
formula for the suggested impact reaction Dv is perhaps a bit overkill,
but then I haven't located any other source or interactive calculator
that'll say otherwise. If you don't appreciate what I've suggested,
divide it by another factor of 10:1, or have a go at offering your best
swag as to the % of Dv as derived from a given asteroid impact, whereas
perhaps the dead center impact is at best good for merely 1% of the
total available energy.

Since you're all so gosh darn all-knowing and I'm not, whereas this is
why I'm asking for your math and supposed expertise that'll share those
better ideas. In the past that's been too much to ask for, but since
this opportunity is another win-win for the old gipper that could
actually make our NASA look as though it's worth keeping, as such I'd
thought having your expertise as input would share a good deal of
what's most important to humanity, plus that of defending what's left
of our global warming environment as a bonus.
-
Brad Guth

Old April 11th 06, 02:52 AM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro

It's the sound of your verbal toilet flushing.

Sorry, no can do. No inside plumbing. Like Ted Kaczynski, I use an
outhouse.
Brad Guth

Old April 12th 06, 12:18 AM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro

"Brad Guth" wrote:

It's the sound of your verbal toilet flushing.

Sorry, no can do. No inside plumbing. Like Ted Kaczynski, I
use an outhouse.
Brad Guth

Last June 23, a guy with an urgent problem saw Guth's outhouse as
he was driving around, so instead of dumping the load in his pants
he dashed into Guth's ****house. Guth's is a two-holer, of course,
since he wants to be prepared for those days when he's beside
himself because of everyone laughing at him. As the other guy was
sitting there, Guth dashed in and took a dump, and then stood up
and started trying to figure out how to button up his overalls.
While he was doing that, some coins fell out of his pocket and a
few of them bounced down the hole and plopped into the foot-thick
**** six feet below. Guth picked up the other coins and counted
them. Then he took out his wallet, thought things over for a
minute and threw a twenty dollar bill down the hole. The other guy
said "What the hell did you do that for?!" in the same tone as the
same line in a movie called "The Gods Must Be Crazy." Guth said
"You don't think I'd go down there for twenty-eight cents, do you?"

Old April 12th 06, 03:35 AM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro

"Brad Guth" wrote:

[...]

velocity modertation takes place as that asteriod zips nearby
Earth (taking away roughly half). Of course, if gravity and
of the artificial assist of getting that nasty little orb into
a collision mode of terminating itself into our moon, boosted
back up to the 12.5 km/s if not 13.5 km/s is where I believe
the maximim density worth of impact energy can once again
reach 24e18 joules.

If the redirection of Apophis/99942 (2004 MN4) can avoid Earth
by a greater margin of safety, as well as therefore having
maintained a greater proportion of it's incoming velocity
would certainly keep things interesting as to the amount of
delivered energy, even if being of merely of 4.6e10 kg should
be impressive.

My question of the day: How much of the impact energy gets
converted into Dv reaction energy.

Due to the fact that a meteor or asteroid impact of such
velocity has usually become extensively vaporised and
otherwise having deformed our moon by at least a good 10:1
ratio, is in of itself suggesting that at least 90% of such
impact energy is not going to become reactive lunar Dv.

Due to the cratering(deep surface deformation), as well as for
the displaced primary and secondary tonnage of shards, plus
fairly massive amount of thermal related energy that's
essentially vaporising a great deal of most everything into
becoming atmospheric elements, is why much of the asteroid
impact energy shouldn't contribute to lunar Dv. Therefore, I'm
thinking the impact reaction energy is perhaps seldom going to
[...]

based upon the angle of impactor.
0.0° = 10% Dv (dead on center impact, +/-1°)
22.5° = 5% Dv
45° = 2.5% Dv
67.5° = .625% Dv
90° = .156% Dv (glancing blow that's mostly going into
rotational
torque)

My suggested maximum impact Dv = Mb/Ma * V2 * % /2

Dv = lunar velocity shift in m/sec (in this case a likely
increase in velocity)
Ma = primary mass of 7.35e22 kg
Mb = secondary mass of 4.6e10 kg
V2 = (12.5e3)2 = 156.25e6
% = 10% if at 0.0° (direct hit within +/- 1°)

The reactive Dv could however represent a reduction in lunar
velocity if given a head-on or even that of an external
(backside) impact, which I believe technically can be
[...]

mostly of iron gives us the 13.5 km/s KE as being in the
ballpark of nearly 24e18 joules.

Give us details about ever so slightly redirecting
it to hit the moon.

I'll need a good supercomputer along with all the bells and
whistles of orbital do-everything software that we've already
bought and paid for at least ten fold and counting. It would
also be nice if I could get a little something for my efforts.

John Griffin; Personally, I think that's damn near
impossible, or at least it would take one hell of a lot more
energy than throwing the sucker out of the solar system or at
least outside Earth's orbit, but hey, you're the expert. Do
the non-infomercial science and get back to us.

It's actually not quite so horrific, especially since there's
lots of time and nifty variables to work with. A series of
small nuclear events that we could get the all-knowing likes
of wizard "Willian Mook" to orchestrate, as per such delivered
and timed as to modify the trajectory and/or velocity of that
[...]

My initial formula for the suggested impact reaction Dv is
perhaps a bit overkill, but then I haven't located any other
source or interactive calculator that'll say otherwise. If
you don't appreciate what I've suggested, divide it by another
factor of 10:1, or have a go at offering your best swag as to
the % of Dv as derived from a given asteroid impact, whereas
perhaps the dead center impact is at best good for merely 1%
of the total available energy.

Since you're all so gosh darn all-knowing and I'm not, whereas
this is why I'm asking for your math and supposed expertise
that'll share those better ideas. In the past that's been too
much to ask for, but since this opportunity is another win-win
for the old gipper that could actually make our NASA look as
though it's worth keeping, as such I'd thought having your
expertise as input would share a good deal of what's most
important to humanity, plus that of defending what's left of
our global warming environment as a bonus. -
Brad Guth

Deflecting that thing to hit the moon would probably take more
energy than the equivalent of its mass. Even if the orbits were
coplanar, it would be like trying to shoot the eye out of a hoop
snake from millions of miles away. The calculations could be done
with that software you wish you had, and they would show that
landing a manned object on the surface of the moon was trivial by
comparison.

Anyway, considering the total mass of the two objects and making
just about any rational guess as to the amount of ejected mass,
the new total momentum of the Apophis/Moon system after a merger
of the two would differ from the momentum of the moon alone at
the same instant by an amount that would get lost in roundoff,
since the moon is about 2,000,000,000,000 times Apophis's mass.
You wouldn't have to do any retargeting at all when you howl at
the moon. It would be right where it always has been.

That reminds me...was it you who said that the collision between
"Deep Impact" and that comet would throw Mars out of the solar
system or something like that? (If you didn't say that, why
not?)

Old April 17th 06, 01:59 AM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro

John Griffin,
That's actually not half bad.

Would you like to contribute a few more of those for my book?
-
Brad Guth

Old April 17th 06, 08:33 AM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro

That reminds me...was it you who said that the collision between
"Deep Impact" and that comet would throw Mars out of the solar
system or something like that? (If you didn't say that, why
not?)

John Griffin,
You actually have a mind to remind? Going by this previous used
toilet-paper statement of your's seems to say that you've lost whatever
flatulence you once had as a mind.

BTW; what's your calculations (specific to the direction and micro
meter/s), that the moon velocity should be shifted by such a nifty
asteroid impact, that which should be easy to arrange?

Why are you so afraid of folks learning the truth, that we did NOT
quite walk on the moon?

What's the big freaking deal (aka "so what's the difference") if we
haven't moon walked?

Doesn't our government generally lie their butts off most of the time
(especially when things are going rather badly)?

Haven't you lied on behalf of protecting your Third Reich and their
cult of Skull and Bones?

Wasn't our perpetrated cold-war nothing but liarsupon liars telling us
lies from day one?

Doesn't every red, white and blue blooded American lie and/or having
benefitted from others having lied from day one?

Isn't other than being a native, being yet an all American a lie?

Just because you've relocated yourself to another land that you've
summarily taken from the rightful owners doesn't make you or any of
your kin folk actual Americans, just as relocating to France doesn't
make you French, and so forth. The taking of North America was not a
natural progression of human expansion/migration. Some of us got
lucky, whereas natives got either quite dead, extremely sick and
prematurely died off, or we just ran them off. Of those natives which
stuck around we continually lied to. So, what's new?

Obviously you've still got no such fly-by-rocket lander (not even so
much as a prototype), and I'll have to bet China is getting closer to
seeing their prototype lander actually perform. So, why don't you
prove me wrong?

While you're at it; why don't you get Kodak corporate to prove me
wrong?

BTW; the impact energy is not 1/2,000,000,000,000 the worth of the
moon.
It's roughly worth half of 4.6e10 X V2. At 10 km/s = 2.3e16 kg.

Taking a mere 10% = .23e16 kg of applied force. Thus 7.35e22/0.23e16 =
32e6:1 should cause our moon velocity to measurably shift. Why is it
that your best swag can't manage to say by how much?
-
Brad Guth

When Will Brad Guth Get His First Clue? John Griffin Space Shuttle 27 April 18th 06 09:38 PM
Brad Guth is...... Tarapia Tapioco Space Station 19 February 18th 04 04:03 PM
Brad Guth is........ edo Space Shuttle 1 December 30th 03 10:41 AM
Brad Guth is...... Nomen Nescio Space Station 0 December 26th 03 08:00 PM
Brad Guth is...... Anonymous Space Station 0 December 26th 03 07:55 PM