When Will Brad Guth Get His First Clue?

Old April 1st 06, 05:51 PM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro

Default When Will Brad Guth Get His First Clue?

When he sees Venus directly overhead at midnight.

Old April 6th 06, 12:30 AM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro

When Will John Griffin Get His First Clue?
The same question as when will John Griffin get his brownish nose out
from between the mainstream butt-cheeks of what's been sucking and
blowing our humanity of this global warming environment that's running
itself out of fossil fuels, as it's headed on the straight and narrow
path to hell.

if Venus is overhead at midnight, Earth is on its way to a close
encounter with the sun.

I'd have to agree with that. So, why can't you get a new grip on that
of accomplishing our moon. of establishing the LL-1 space depot in the
sky, and on behalf of the other intelligent life coexisting on Venus
that's probably smart enough to already know that it's hot and nasty?
-
Brad Guth

Old April 6th 06, 03:12 AM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro

"Brad Guth" wrote:

When Will John Griffin Get His First Clue?
The same question as when will John Griffin get his brownish
nose out from between the mainstream butt-cheeks of what's
been sucking and blowing our humanity of this global warming
environment that's running itself out of fossil fuels, as it's
headed on the straight and narrow path to hell.

"Spasmolalia" strikes again...or does it just stay struck?

if Venus is overhead at midnight, Earth is on its way to a
close encounter with the sun.

I'd have to agree with that. So, why can't you get a new grip
on that of accomplishing our moon. of establishing the LL-1
space depot in the sky, and on behalf of the other intelligent
life coexisting on Venus that's probably smart enough to
already know that it's hot and nasty? -
Brad Guth

I get the feeling that an intelligible version of whatever the
**** you were trying to ask would be easy to answer. However, I
know for sure that you wouldn't be able to understand the answer.

By the way, there is absolutely no evidence of any life on Venus.

Furthermore, I think it's essential that humans establish a
permanent presence on the moon as soon as it's feasible. Some
day, a comet hunter is going to see something on a collision
course with Earth. Even it it's only going to hit Mecca, we'll
need to try to fend it off, because it will still affect modern
humans, and that will be lots easier if we've stockpiled the
right stuff and built some manufacturing and assembly facilities
there.

Old April 6th 06, 10:45 PM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro

Guess what folks? Here's better than another clue!
Venus is still very much alive and kicking with potential for
intelligent life that's like no other planet, as well as are the
mascons of our moon involved with their making even the most advanced
AI/robotic soft landing into a real pesky situation.

Moon landings via mascon roller coaster is exactly what sort of makes
the LSE-CM/ISS elevator pods seem like a whole lot better to/from slam
dunk. I'll even share an official NASA/Clementine movie
(apollo16_seg2.mpeg) that's somewhat of an extremely short duration,
though obviously of fixed camera that's looking downward from their
Clementine as crusing above the supposed Apollo-16 landing site, and
gosh darn if it's not in fact depicting as having such a MASCON roller
coaster ride.
http://www.solarviews.com/cap/moon/apollo16.htm
http://www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil/clementi...ies_index.html

Now that I'm better informed and thus further understanding as to why
any such fly-by-rocket deorbit and down-range capable lander that's
obviously having to function so much closer to these mascons while
under continuous retrorocket and reaction thrust control is going to
remain as somewhat of a nasty roller coaster ride, involving unexpected
speed-ups and slow-downs, of being taken off-course by way of passing
mascon after mason that'll draw their craft left, right, up and down
(essentially faster/slower) as they're having to deal with passing each
of the lunar mascons.

Dealing with lunar mascons (meaning significant gravity variances),
plus I can't but imagine why not involving a touch of atmospheric
clouds or pocket like densities, that'll have to be taken into account
once cruising at anywhere below escape velocity and of altitudes below
25 km, is what extracts additional orbital energy by way of imposing
such 3D alternatings of a given or operators intended course, by way of
those continual altitude and directional shifts that'll influence a
given satellite trek, representing why such a landing craft may have
been a wee bit more than just difficult if not impossible to control
without such initial efforts being prematurely terminated, especially
terminated in a lethal way once uncontrollably touching into that
extremely dusty and somewhat salty lunar surface. Unless that is, if
your fast moving spacecraft landing is being continually benefitted by
way of powerful reaction wheels plus obviously of main thrust and
reaction thrusted via computer (100% fly-by-CPU) control.

Lunar mascons are supposedly of regions of increased gravity that are
caused by the uneven and/or extra thick layers of mare basalts, and/or
comprised of much heavier elements that lie extensively within the
circular mare. This amounts of satellite reactions to lunar mascons is
also suggesting upon the existence of somewhat low density zones if not
substantially hollow pockets, otherwise suggesting upon the entire core
as being extensively hollow. Too bad we still haven't accomplished a
fully interactive gravitational map, so that future missions might have
the advantage of their fore knowing what to expect.

I actually hadn't previously heard of nor thereby appreciated so much
as a discouraging word about all of those Apollo 15 and 16 science
efforts, as to their efforts in researching the MASCON influence on the
orbits of those subsatellites that were deployed from the Apollo CSM,
in order to study the significance of having to deal with lunar
mascons. It's as though our NASA/Apollo teams at the time of A-15 and
A-16 were still deep into their critical information gathering phase
that would be providing their critical flight navigation data for that
of safely accomplishing their eventual landing, of which at the time
had not incorporated the advantage of reaction wheels or even the
degree of computer modulated reaction thrusters that we have today.

Therefore, along with a pair of powerful reaction wheels and fully
computer modulated reaction thrusters should have their onboard CPUs
and pilot overrides essentially busy 100+% of the time with whatever
it's going to take for getting our CEV landers safely onto that uneven
gravitational and physically unforgiving lunar deck.

At least this recent "LSAM" topic that's briefly discussing upon the
one and only viable orbital storage of the CEV plus other mission
essentials between usage, as for utilizing the parking orbit or rather
station-keeping of Moon-Earth-L1 (LL-1/ME-L1 that's supposedly r33.5)
is but a done deal, that is unless a sufficient inventory of reaction
thrusting fuel can be provided for the task of robotically orbiting at
r4, whereas r2 taking four times as much fuel, and so forth as getting
yourself closer to that nasty mascon affected moon of ours takes more
of such energy as to sustain the closer orbit becomes essential.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.s...e%3Fhl%3Den%26
Jorge R. Frank; Depends on the lunar orbit. Low lunar orbit is not stable
enough for long-term storage due to lunar mascons. It could probably be made
to work if in-space propellant resupply were economical enough. Otherwise,
Earth-Moon L1 is probably better, and can double as a jumping-off point for
planetary missions as well.

Jorge R. Frank,
Your "Earth-Moon L1" or LL-1 is offering that of an absolute win-win
alternative that's good for dozens of other reasons. In fact, the
"Earth-Moon L1 (aka LL-1 or ME-L1) is about all that really matters,
unless the Chinese get there first, as then we're summarily screwed,
blued and tattooed, along with having to wear a big red star on our
butts.
-
Brad Guth

Old April 7th 06, 01:22 AM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro

"Brad Guth" wrote:

Guess what folks? Here's better than another clue!
yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap
yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap
yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap

Where is the guy who confers the Full Canvas Jacket awards?
Old April 7th 06, 08:47 AM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro

Guess what folks? Here's better than another clue!
yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap
yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap
yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap

John Griffin,
Is that the nifty sound of your incest space-toilet flushing, or are
you just into bashing the likes of Jorge R. Frank?
-
Brad Guth

Old April 7th 06, 09:02 AM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro

tomcat,
The likes of our pagan John Griffin is just into being his usual incest
of topic buttology/****ology self.

What's with this topic avoidance and/or dead silence?
Within all of this Usenet infomercial and rusemaster land there seems
not so much as a naysay peep of their usual all-out topic/author
bashings, as from any of their usual all-knowing words of wisdom to
being found, as in not even a traditional topic/author bashing worth of
a typically discouraging word with any regard to my notion of
accommodating a moon+Apophis merger?

With the potential worth of of Apophis contributing 20+ million
megajoules, that which should actually produce a great deal of lunar
atmosphere, as well as sharing a few spare tonnes of fresh moon rocks
and perhaps even offering a few secondary shards of Apophis as
eventually headed our way, and yet there's still not so much as one
such expertise to behold.

It seems the once and for all benefit to all of humanity and that of
benefiting our environment, from such a terrific notion of simply
artificially terminating the likes of Apophis for good, by way of
having it ever so slightly redirected so as to smack itself directly
into our moon isn't getting the usual fair share of Usenet flak that it
deserves. Where's all of that wag-thy-dog worth of infomercial-science
and conditional laws of physics when we really need it?

QUESTIONS:
At the most influential angle and timing of lunar impact; what can 20
million megajoules accomplish towards affecting the lunar orbit?

Same question, except for considering the least disruptive angle of
impact?

How about offering us a full set of possible what-if Apophis--moon
mergers?

What's the absolute maximum worth of a head-on impact velocity?
-
Brad Guth

Old April 7th 06, 11:03 AM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro

John Griffin wrote:
Neon Knight wrote:

John Griffin wrote

When he sees Venus directly overhead at midnight.

More like Uranus.

No way. Uranus can actually be seen directly overhead at midnight
if you're somewhere in the tropics with a telescope or binoculars
at the right time, without the solar system having fallen apart.
Guth isn't actually going to get a clue, and if Venus is overhead
at midnight, Earth is on its way to a close encounter with the
sun.

Brad Guth can see uranus everytime he looks up -- well his, anyway.

Old April 7th 06, 03:29 PM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro

On 6 Apr 2006 14:45:52 -0700, "Brad Guth"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
. com:

Guess what folks?

Oooh, fun! A guessing game. My turn.

A: Brad Guth is a 'tard.
--
V.G.

"i would blame them it they went on a holy jhiad and killed off all the infidels, would you?"
- AssLexa's "200+" alien-implanted IQ jumps the rails and crashes into a grade school, killing all inside.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.

When Will Brad Guth Get His First Clue? John Griffin Space Shuttle 27 April 18th 06 09:38 PM
Brad Guth is...... Tarapia Tapioco Space Station 19 February 18th 04 05:03 PM
Brad Guth is........ edo Space Shuttle 1 December 30th 03 11:41 AM
Brad Guth is...... Nomen Nescio Space Station 0 December 26th 03 09:00 PM
Brad Guth is...... Anonymous Space Station 0 December 26th 03 08:55 PM