LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

Old March 31st 06, 04:54 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Default LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

"Brad Guth" wrote:

Do you really want to continue exposing your defects to the
world?

At least unlike your pagan incest of mutated DNA caused
defects, it seems that mine haven't as such caused such
collateral damage, exterminated an innocent soul, nor have I
raped mother Earth as you have in front of the kids...

snicker You need to pretend you were drunk after eructing such a
lame little snivel...unless you're completely ridicule-fueled.

-
Brad Guth -----demented poltroon

Old March 31st 06, 04:50 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

John Griffin,
Would you rather talk honestly about Venus, our Margarita moon or the
LSE-CM/ISS ?

I didn't think so.
-
Brad Guth

Old March 31st 06, 05:00 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Word-salad Griffin (AKA rusemaster) speaks of grammar and not of the
truth. Why am I not the least bit surprised.

Isn't that exactly what the Third Reich was doing to Hitler, and isn't
that what the likes of yourself having accomplished as a borg like
collective of brown-nosed minions been providing to and/or standing
along side of our resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush)?
-
Brad Guth

Old March 31st 06, 05:24 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Word-salad Griffin (AKA rusemaster) continues to speak of grammar and
not of the truth. There's still not one iota worth of Griffin's
on-topic contribution, not even so much as a constructive thought. Why
am I not the least bit surprised as to what such a born-again pagan has
to offer.

Isn't that exactly what the Third Reich was doing to Hitler, and isn't
that what the likes of yourself having accomplished as a borg like (aka
Skull and Bones) collective of brown-nosed minions, as having been
providing your supposed talents and expertise to and/or standing right
along side of our resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush)?

If you're so gosh darn smart, then contribute to the topic at hand or
otherwise just keep it to yourself. You know, this isn't a topic about
the lack of or as to the insurmountable task of life having
existed/coexisted on Venus, now is it?

What if anything do you (aka John Griffin) know about Venus that's
potentially pro-life?
-
Brad Guth

Old March 31st 06, 06:49 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Craven Coward "Brad Guth" wrote:

Note the missing parts here. Demented poltroon Guth needs to
snip everything I say, because it hurts his feelings. Makes him
even more of a crybaby than usual.

Word-salad Griffin (AKA rusemaster) continues to speak of
grammar and not of the truth. There's still not one iota
worth of Griffin's on-topic contribution, not even so much as
a constructive thought. Why am I not the least bit surprised
as to what such a born-again pagan has to offer.

The emotional reaction called surprise requires far more neural
horsepower than you can muster in your best moments.

You have no idea what I've said, because you're too slow to
comprehend it. You get just enough meaning to make the tears
start to flow and cause you to stamp your feet and shriek. It
would probably be funny as hell to see you try to claim some
other reason why you're afraid to quote anything, coward.

Isn't that exactly what the Third Reich was doing to Hitler,
and isn't that what the likes of yourself having accomplished
as a borg like (aka Skull and Bones) collective of brown-nosed
minions, as having been providing your supposed talents and
expertise to and/or standing right along side of our resident
LLPOF warlord(GW Bush)?

Holy ****...the dumbass can't even stick to his tangent.

If you're so gosh darn smart, then contribute to the topic at
hand or otherwise just keep it to yourself. You know, this
isn't a topic about the lack of or as to the insurmountable
task of life having existed/coexisted on Venus, now is it?

Why didn't you try to refute what I said, Guph?

What if anything do you (aka John Griffin) know about Venus
that's potentially pro-life?

A ****in' Mons Veneris is my favorite toy.

There are probably dozens of things that one fool or another
would call "potential pro-life" when in the mood to make
meaningless comments. The presence of some amount of water, for
example is a "potential pro-life"--but then there's water in
sunspots, too. I have mentioned one form of life on Earth that
lives in a superhot, extremely high-pressure fluid environment,
in hopes that you'd say its existence proves that there's life on
Venus, but it swooshed over your head like everything else.

By the way, you forgot to call me an incest cloned borg.
Sometimes you just get so upset that you forget your lines.

-
Brad Guth

Old March 31st 06, 06:54 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

"Brad Guth" wrote:

John Griffin,
Would you rather talk honestly about Venus, our Margarita moon
or the LSE-CM/ISS ?

I didn't think so.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! ****in' pathetic lamer.

****in' pathetic lamer, your idea of a conversations is
"snip." Yes, I know that chicken**** behavior is necessary
because you're a coward and an idiot. It's still worth
mentioning.

-
Brad Guth

Old March 31st 06, 10:07 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

This is one of the worst 'name calling' contests I have ever seen on
the Usenet.

You need to stick to ideas and facts.

tomcat

Old March 31st 06, 11:37 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

On 29 Mar 2006 20:28:17 -0800, "tomcat" wrote:

Aliens exist. See the Martians.

See: http://stardot.blogspot.com/

What "Martians"? Are you k'laming that "Martians" are mineral life?

Or is it just that heavily processed photos of rocks look like stuff
to you? Y'know, sometimes clouds look like stange animals, too.
that doesn't mean that those "Animals" exist in real life.

Come back when you have evidence that doesn't require suspension of
disbelief.

ESL!

--
Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)

Old March 31st 06, 11:45 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

On 30 Mar 2006 02:22:29 -0800, "Brad Guth"
wrote:

tomcat,
Don't even try to explain ETs to these folks, especially as they are
still trying every trick that's within their bloody born-again pagan
book, as to getting Christ back on that stick.

Wheee! Look at that Guth-hate simmer. It really ****es you off that
no one with a clue buys into your fantasies, dunnit, ko0kboi? Almost
as much as the facts that all _scientific_ evidence demonstrates the
historical _fact_ that men walked on the moon because the Apollo
program placed them there six times.

Now, go ahead and stamp your widdle footsies on da gwownd,
shake your widdle fisties at da sky, and shriek "it's not TRUE!!! I
don't believe Apollo could have succeeded, therefore it couldn't
have!", Guthie-poo. And don't forget to load it down with the
incoherent ad hominems that you use in place of the facts you lack.

As for ETs, I'll believe in them when they actually show up.

LOL!

ESL!

Old March 31st 06, 11:51 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

On 30 Mar 2006 01:52:28 -0800, "LIBERATOR"
wrote:

John Griffin wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote:

John Griffin,
Obviously I'm seriously pushing your pagan 'do not push'
buttons, and in turn clearly you have no honest or otherwise
moral intentions of ever sharing or much less contributing a
damn thing. So why are you and of your pagan ****ology even
here?

bwaaaaaaaaahahaha! "****ology." That puts you and your
simpering babble into perspective.

He's winning this exchange with you and is factually in touch, whilst
you are a obedient drone to the orchestrated society controlled by a
few people.

Name them, conspiracyboi. Provide evidence that your delusional
conspiracy exists, if you can pry your slurper away from the ko0k who
has to deny physical evidence because it conflicts with his religious
beliefs.

Here's lots more proof-positive via your very own incest
cloned buttology words that I'm right:

BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH! "Buttology," the lamer blurts through his
tears.

Why are you picking at his word usage and not staying on the topic?

Why are you not upbraiding teh Guthball for drifting off-topic by
substituting insults for evidence?

And why don't you define "incest cloned buttology", while you are at
it, and explain how it is "on-topic".

You're one of very few humans who doesn't recognize another
human when you see one.

Specifically, the amount of evidence and rational argument to
support your belief in life on Venus is precisely zero. Maybe
you can understand this the second time I've mentioned it...?

All of your thoughts on the matter are groundless.

Do you believe there are ghosts on Venus? If not, why?
There's as much evidence for Venusian afterlif (none) as for
life itself.
And yet you may continue as to your dumfounded wonderment as
to why you're such a

proven incest cloned bigot of a
brown-nosed minion to the Third Reich.

ROTMFFLMMFAO! Damn, boy, I'm afraid I slapped a ****in' tantrum
right out of you. Thanks for three of the most idiotic,
laughable comments I've seen in weeks, dumb****! Try to
understand that your childish little tantrums come across as just
another spasm from the fantasy world you live in.

HAR DE HAR HAR HAR!

Fantasy world he lives in? What, that the government lies about
everything, and NASA is part of the government, that is lying, and he
has seen through it?

Looks like you live in a fantasy world, too, since all you see are
lies.

You call that fantasy & dementia? I think you self-projected yourself,
nitwit.

He hasn't projected a thing, he's just kicked over your house of
cards. HTH.

-
Brad Guth -----world-class dementia

ESL!