LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

Old April 6th 06, 12:14 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Default LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

I see that "Chadwick Stone©" (aka Skepticult® Member# 581-00504-208
This message will be removed) isn't into making any on-topic
contributions either. Is this the Usenet status quo version of such
pagans sucking and blowing via wagging-thy-dog?
-
Brad Guth

Old April 6th 06, 12:48 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

"Brad Guth" wrote:

John Griffin,
You're good, real good. Does that mean that your nose gets to
butt-wipe the boss?

Does your mommy wipe your nose for you when you cry about being
slapped around in newsgroups?

I haven't had a boss for decades, doofus.

Old April 6th 06, 12:50 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

"Brad Guth" wrote:

I see that "Chadwick Stone©" (aka Skepticult® Member#
581-00504-208 This message will be removed) isn't into making
any on-topic contributions either. Is this the Usenet status
quo version of such pagans sucking and blowing via
wagging-thy-dog? -
Brad Guth

Seeing a question mark in one of your stupid hissies is always
worth a few chuckles. Those are ordinarily used by people who
have an input mode and the ability to process information. That
isn't you, for sure.

By the way, it's extra funny to see a yappy jerkoff answer
questions about Venus by copying and pasting a bunch of stuff
about Earth's moon, as you have done and will do again, and then
whine about adherence to a topic.

Old April 6th 06, 04:50 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Brad Guth wrote:
I see that "Chadwick Stone©" (aka Skepticult® Member# 581-00504-208
This message will be removed) isn't into making any on-topic
contributions either. Is this the Usenet status quo version of such
pagans sucking and blowing via wagging-thy-dog?
-
Brad Guth

Yes, I have noticed that the 'deceptive cultists' simply repeat the
same things again and again. Their words are simple and tend to have 4
letters.

Because language shapes our view of the world, apparently they are
wearing 'brown stained glasses' and see only 'simple' things.
Apparently, they peer into mirrors, not knowing what they are, and see
'fools' and 'spasms' peering back. Their use of 4 lettered words may
come from the random colors and shapes they see in perfectly sharp
photographs.

Their lack of percpetion is mixing with their simple language so that
each is affected by the other. It is, furthermore, my hypothesis that
there is a degenerative effect taking place. Their language is
reducing their visual abilities while what they 'see' is further
reducing their language. In other words, it gets worse, much worse, as
time goes on.

It is believe that cattle undergo similiar changes when infected with
"Mad Cult Disease". They see blurs and rocks, but little else. Then
they degenerate into feeble "Moo's" and begin to stumble. Because
their stumbling affects their the stability of their heads, their
visual awareness becomes even more blurred and bounces around. Extreme
dizziness and even nausea result. "Mad Cult Disease" is very serious,
indeed.

Fortunately, the rest of mankind is not affected by the disease of the
'deceptive cultists'. If you don't read their posts you can avoid the
infection. But if you must read, then wear protective clothing and
breathe only filtered air.

tomcat

Old April 6th 06, 05:18 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Chadwick Stone© wrote:
Yes, I have noticed that the 'deceptive cultists' simply repeat the
same things again and again.

Such as you have been doing, incessantly.

Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

It is believed that cattle undergo similiar changes when infected with
"Mad Cult Disease". They see blurs and rocks, but little else. Then
they degenerate into feeble "Moo's" and begin to stumble. Because
their stumbling affects the stability of their heads, their
visual awareness becomes even more blurred and bounces around. Extreme

dizziness and even nausea result. "Mad Cult Disease" is very serious,
indeed.

Fortunately, the rest of mankind is not affected by the disease of the
'deceptive cultists'. If you don't read their posts you can avoid the
infection. But if you must read, then wear protective clothing and
breathe only filtered air.

tomcat

Yes, I do repeat myself from time to time, but I don't resort to 4
letter words along with senseless 'debunking'.

See http://stardot.blogspot.com/ to see what this is all about.

tomcat

Old April 6th 06, 09:25 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

"tomcat" wrote:

Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

ROTFL

You don't need to invest so much energy in showing that you're
like the poster-moron for mental sloth and lamer than a three-
legged dung beetle. That was amusing, but seriously, one remark
out of you does the job.

Old April 6th 06, 03:39 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

On 5 Apr 2006 08:27:05 -0700, "Brad Guth"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
.com:

It seems as though a GOOGLE Group/Usenet search for Venus ("Venus")
alone is not sufficiently coming up with my name "Brad Guth" on top of
your almighty infomercial heap; why is that?

Google's famous Tard Filter?
--
V.G.

"i would blame them it they went on a holy jhiad and killed off all the infidels, would you?"
- AssLexa's "200+" alien-implanted IQ jumps the rails and crashes into a grade school, killing all inside.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.
Old April 9th 06, 09:29 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

I haven't had a boss for decades, doofus.
You're 80+ years old? or just rich? or both?
-
Brad Guth

Old April 9th 06, 10:09 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Brad Guth wrote:
Regardless of the amount of water ice close to the Sun, going out and
about the frozen giant planets should yield all the water, menthane,
and whatever else you want in liquids and frozen gases. Some of those
giant planet Moons are terrific. Great refueling stops.

tomcat,
I totally agree, that with a few spare decades and trillions upon
trillions of hard earned loot, plus loads of such efforts taking just
about every scrap of spare terrestrial energy on Earth, as such we
should be able to harvest the likes of such distant ice and other
elements, though perhaps not at first on the fly. Within a few
centuries, thus long after all of our fossil fuel elements are depleted
and due to the ongoing trauma of vast global wars we're down to perhaps
10% of our current global population, whereas by then we should be able
to accomplish all sorts of nifty things on the fly, as we're out and
about scouting the nearest star systems for our once-upon-a-time Earth
like replacement home world.

Too bad that centuries from now we'll still be too snookered and
thereby totally pagan bigoted and summarily dumbfounded as to be
utilizing the nearby LL-1 zone, of our still not having a freaking clue
as to the hard-science of raw ice coexisting in nearby space, much less
having established the LSE-CM/ISS or having taken the energy resources
associated upon and within our own moon, much less of having given any
attention whatsoever's Venus. Therefore of whatever's left of mother
Earth will have become exactly as lord/wizard "tomcat" would have it,
as in raped and pillaged to death being that of no other way possible.
-
Brad Guth

I find it interesting that so much menthane exists Out There. The
combination of Oxygen, Hydrogen, and Menthane all existing in massive
quantities in Outer Space means that Menthane/LOX as well as
Hydrogen/LOX are possible propellents that can be replenished at
Nature's Outer Space refueling stops. In a pinch, you could take a
hydrogen/lox engine and clean the hydrogen out and switch to
menthane/lox.

Sounds to me like the SSME (Space Shuttle Main Engine) is still in big
time. It can use 'replenishable fuels'.

All of this means that Oxygen and Water for the crews can be
replenished as well. The use of freeze dried foods could enable years
of exploration.

Remember too, that Iron, Titanium, and Aluminum all exist out there.
So, Spacecraft repairs are possible, even the building of new ships is
possible.

Up until now I had though of Outer Space as pretty much barren. It is
not. It is loaded with all the stuff we have here on Earth. We might
even be able to use Vacuum for Zero Point Energy, not to even mention
that it is an excellent 'material' in it's own right.

tomcat

Old April 9th 06, 10:21 PM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

tomcat wrote:

Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

What is the chemical formula for Menthane?

Sounds to me like the SSME (Space Shuttle Main Engine) is still in big
time. It can use 'replenishable fuels'.

Art Bell probably has some ideas here, too.

All of this means that Oxygen and Water for the crews can be
replenished as well. The use of freeze dried foods could enable years
of exploration.

Or boredom.

Remember too, that Iron, Titanium, and Aluminum all exist out there.
So, Spacecraft repairs are possible, even the building of new ships is
possible.

Helium, Carbon, Nitrogen, Silicon, Boron, wow.

Up until now I had though of Outer Space as pretty much barren. It is
not. It is loaded with all the stuff we have here on Earth. We might
even be able to use Vacuum for Zero Point Energy, not to even mention
that it is an excellent 'material' in it's own right.

I've heard rumors to this effect, can you tell more?

tomcat

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"An applied ripple action implies time and momentum
reciprocal dependent directed surface tension not
instantaneous field wide reaction."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief