H-alpha picture of Large sun spot

Old January 29th 05, 08:56 PM
JATO

Default H-alpha picture of Large sun spot

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 11:29:44 -0600, "Larry Alvarez"
wrote:

Hello everyone. I am a newbee to this group. I thought I would share an
H-alpha shot of the big sunspot that was present on the 16th of January.
Clear Skyz, LA

Thanks Larry. I never get tried of looking at the Sun

-JATO
http://jatobservatory.org
Old January 29th 05, 11:08 PM
Larry Alvarez

Jato - I can see your post but I cannot find the original one I posted. I
sent another posting with another picture to test it out again. Hopefully
it will show up this time. Did you see the picture attached? Clear Skyz,
LA

Old January 30th 05, 12:35 AM
JATO

Yep, I see it. It's also very nice.
-JATO

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 16:08:21 -0600, "Larry Alvarez"
wrote:

Jato - I can see your post but I cannot find the original one I posted. I
sent another posting with another picture to test it out again. Hopefully
it will show up this time. Did you see the picture attached? Clear Skyz,
LA

.. .

Old January 30th 05, 01:31 AM
Lester Solnin

That is beautiful! Thanks

Old January 30th 05, 03:45 AM
Larry Alvarez

Jato - That's some observatory you have. It looks kind like a space ship
inside. My observatory consists of 3 concrete stepping stones planted in
the ground right now. I am hoping to do something more permanent this year.
Is it tough to keep the elements out when it rains. I am always worried
about stuff getting wet or rusting. Clear Skyz, LA

Old January 30th 05, 03:45 AM
Larry Alvarez

Thanks Les. Clear Skyz, LA

"Lester Solnin" wrote in message
That is beautiful! Thanks

Old January 30th 05, 12:57 PM
JATO

Thanks Larry. We built it couple of years ago for my Son. The telescope
gets used a lot more now.

-JATO
http://jatobservatory.org