IF EINSTEINIANS WERE HONEST

Old July 7th 08, 12:38 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique,sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Default IF EINSTEINIANS WERE HONEST

Dishonest Einsteinians:

http://wvgazette.com/Opinion/JamesA.Haught/200807050200
"Special Relativity - After the 1887 Michelson-Morley experiment
showed that the speed of light is absolutely constant, Einstein
deduced that everything else must vary as speed increases: time slows,
mass increases, dimensions shorten in the direction of movement."

If Einsteinians were honest they would have written:

"Special Relativity - After the 1887 Michelson-Morley experiment
showed that the speed of light varies with the speed of the light
source, Einstein should not have deduced the idiocy according to which
everything else must vary as speed increases: time slows, mass
increases, dimensions shorten in the direction of movement."

John Norton refers to dishonest Einsteinians as "later writers":

http://philsci-archive.pitt.edu/arch.../02/Norton.pdf
John Norton: "Einstein regarded the Michelson-Morley experiment as
evidence for the principle of relativity, whereas later writers almost
universally use it as support for the light postulate of special
relativity......THE MICHELSON-MORLEY EXPERIMENT IS FULLY COMPATIBLE
WITH AN EMISSION THEORY OF LIGHT THAT CONTRADICTS THE LIGHT
POSTULATE."

Pentcho Valev

Old July 7th 08, 02:42 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique,sci.astro
Mitch Raemsch

On Jul 6, 3:38*pm, Pentcho Valev wrote:
[...]

No Flat Atoms or Flat Physics
Old July 7th 08, 07:23 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique,sci.astro
hwabnig@ .- --- -. dotat

On Sun, 6 Jul 2008 16:38:42 -0700 (PDT), Pentcho Valev
wrote:

[...]

If Pentcho Valev were honest he woud answer:

An Empirical Question for the antirelativistic Trolls:
What is the GPS carrier modulation signal frequency?
[ ] 1.023000000000 MHz (theor. unaffected)
[ ] 1.022999999543 MHz (rel. corrected)
[x ] (example for Pentcho.)
Old July 7th 08, 12:09 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique,sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

wrote:
[...]

http://www.cieletespace.fr/evenement...taient-fausses
"Relativité: les preuves étaient fausses....Le monde entier a cru
pendant plus de cinquante ans à une théorie non vérifiée."

Translation: Relativity: the proofs were false....The entire world
believed for more than fifty years in a non-verified theory."

Given that, do you think anyone (except for zombies of course) would
take the latest "proofs" seriously? Even your masters do not give a
**** about Divine Albert's Divine Theory and are now making their
money elsewhe

http://www.edge.org/q2008/q08_5.html
John Baez: "On the one hand we have the Standard Model, which tries to
explain all the forces except gravity, and takes quantum mechanics
into account. On the other hand we have General Relativity, which
tries to explain gravity, and does not take quantum mechanics into
account. Both theories seem to be more or less on the right track --
but until we somehow fit them together, or completely discard one or
both, our picture of the world will be deeply schizophrenic.....I
realized I didn't have enough confidence in either theory to engage in
these heated debates. I also realized that there were other questions
to work on: questions where I could actually tell when I was on the
right track, questions where researchers cooperate more and fight
less. So, I eventually decided to quit working on quantum gravity."

Pentcho Valev

Old July 9th 08, 09:53 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique,sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

On Jul 7, 1:09*pm, Pentcho Valev wrote:
[...]

Concerning modern experimental "confirmations" of Divine Albert's
Divine Theory you can also see Bryan Wallace's book "The Farce of
Physics":

http://www.ekkehard-friebe.de/wallace.htm

The book looks sloppy at places but that is because Bryan Wallace
wrote it while dying and in fact failed to finish it. Just a nice text
from the book:

Bryan Wallace: "There is a popular argument that the world's oldest
profession is sexual prostitution. I think that it is far more likely
that the oldest profession is scientific prostitution, and that it is
still alive and well, and thriving in the 20th century. I suspect that
long before sex had any commercial value, the prehistoric shamans used
their primitive knowledge to acquire status, wealth, and political
power, in much the same way as the dominant scientific and religious
politicians of our time do.....I agree with Seeds argument that "A
pseudoscience is something that pretends to be a science but does not
obey the rules of good conduct common to all sciences." Because many
of the dominant theories of our time do not follow the rules of
science, they should more properly be labeled pseudoscience. The
people who tend to believe more in theories than in the scientific
method of testing theories, and who ignore the evidence against the
theories they believe in, should be considered pseudoscientists and
not true scientists. To the extent that the professed beliefs are
based on the desire for status, wealth, or political reasons, these
people are scientific prostitutes."

Pentcho Valev

Old July 10th 08, 11:35 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique,sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

wrote:
[...]

I have already explained to you why I do not answer: Einsteinians have
been lying for more than fifty years and there is no reason to believe
that they are honest now and do not lie about GPS satellite clocks for
instance. But since zombies can only be discouraged by making them
explain things, why don't you consider the following text:

http://www.aticourses.com/global_positioning_system.htm
The precision of GPS measurements is so great that it requires the
application of Albert Einstein’s special and general theories of
relativity for the reduction of its measurements. Professor Carroll
Alley of the University of Maryland once articulated the significance
of this fact at a scientific conference devoted to time measurement in
1979. He said, “I think it is appropriate ... to realize that the
first practical application of Einstein’s ideas in actual engineering
situations are with us in the fact that clocks are now so stable that
one must take these small effects into account in a variety of systems
that are now undergoing development or are actually in use in
comparing time worldwide. It is no longer a matter of scientific
interest and scientific application, but it has moved into the realm
of engineering necessity.” According to relativity theory, a moving
clock appears to run slow with respect to a similar clock that is at
rest. This effect is called “time dilation.” In addition, a clock in a
weaker gravitational potential appears to run fast in comparison to
one that is in a stronger gravitational potential. This gravitational
effect is known in general as the “red shift” (only in this case it is
actually a “blue shift”).

Are you sure that "red shift" is the result of gravitational time
dilation? Isn't it the result of the variability of the speed of light
in a gravitational field? See the following text and try to give a
straightfoward answer to the above questions:

http://www.blazelabs.com/f-g-gcont.asp "The first confirmation of a
long range variation in the speed of light travelling in space came in
1964. Irwin Shapiro, it seems, was the first to make use of a
previously forgotten facet of general relativity theory -- that the
speed of light is reduced when it passes through a gravitational
field....Faced with this evidence, Einstein stated:"In the second
place our result shows that, according to the general theory of
relativity, the law of the constancy of the velocity of light in
vacuo, which constitutes one of the two fundamental assumptions in the
special theory of relativity and to which we have already frequently
referred, cannot claim any unlimited validity. A curvature of rays of
light can only take place when the velocity of propagation of light
varies with position."......Today we find that since the Special
Theory of Relativity unfortunately became part of the so called
mainstream science, it is considered a sacrilege to even suggest that
the speed of light be anything other than a constant. This is somewhat
surprising since even Einstein himself suggested in a paper "On the
Influence of Gravitation on the Propagation of Light," Annalen der
Physik, 35, 1911, that the speed of light might vary with the
gravitational potential. Indeed, the variation of the speed of light
in a vacuum or space is explicitly shown in Einstein's calculation for
the angle at which light should bend upon the influence of gravity.
One can find his calculation in his paper. The result is c'=c(1+V/c^2)
where V is the gravitational potential relative to the point where the
measurement is taken. 1+V/c^2 is also known as the GRAVITATIONAL
REDSHIFT FACTOR."

Pentcho Valev

Old July 10th 08, 12:36 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique,sci.astro
hwabnig@ .- --- -. dotat

wrote:
[...]

See Pentcho chicken out and run in circles like the cat does
around the hot milk.
Pentcho, you are accusing the beloved U.S. governement
of propagating lies, something which would never
come to the mind of a brave citizen, Pentcho.

The beloved and respected U.S.A. GOVERNEMENT says the following
http://www.navcen.uscg.gov/pubs/gps/sigspec/gpssps1.pdf
on page 18:

2.3.1.1 Frequency Plan
The L-band SPS ranging signal is contained within a 2.046 MHz band centered about L1. The
carrier frequency for the L1 signal is coherently derived from a frequency source within the
satellite. The nominal frequency of this source -- as it appears to an observer on the ground -- is
1.023 MHz. To compensate for relativistic effects, the output frequency of the satellite's frequency
standard -- as it would appear to an observer located at the satellite -- is 10.23 MHz offset by a
Df/f = -4.4647 x 10-18 or a Df = -4.567 x 10-3 Hz. This frequency offset results in an output of
10.22999999543 MHz, which is frequency divided to obtain the appropriate carrier modulation
signal (1.022999999543 MHz). The same output frequency source is also used to generate the
nominal L1 carrier frequency (fo) of 1575.42 MHz.

w.
--
An Empirical Question for the antirelativistic Trolls:
What is the GPS carrier modulation signal frequency?
[ ] 1.023000000000 MHz (theor. unaffected)
[ ] 1.022999999543 MHz (rel. corrected)
[x ] (example for Pentcho Valev)
Old July 10th 08, 01:12 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique,sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

wrote:
[...]

Cretin! (I am using the word for the first time on internet)

Pentcho Valev