testing Barnard star and quasars Chapt18 telescopic-eclipse-technique #1595 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Old June 5th 13, 08:22 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default testing Barnard star and quasars Chapt18 telescopic-eclipse-technique #1595 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

I wrote in May of 2010:
Perhaps on the issue of the Eclipse Testing to see if a distant
astro
body is moving
towards or away from Earth, that I have been too harsh on the
astronomy community.
Because maybe this Eclipse Test could not have been done before
2010.
That we
had no sophisticated equipement such as the Hubble Space Telescope
in
place to
undertake such an exacting test and measure.

Mind you, the test requires a tiny bit of a total eclipse of a
quasar,
then wait a month
or year or decade or more and re-do the same test with the same
equipment on the same quasar to see if
the quasar breached
or did not breach the previous eclipse. Maybe we never had that sort
of precision
before 2010. Maybe we still do not have that precision now.

But I was not harsh enough on the astronomy community for reporting 4
and nearly
5 billion light year away supernova in Bootes and Coma Berenices.
This
defies
logic in that it is indubitable that a supernova explosion is a
coming
towards Earth
and if you couple that with a Doppler redshift, means the entire
scheme of a
distance related to Doppler redshift falls apart in contradiction.
All
supernova explosions
disprove that Doppler redshift is linked to distance. I guess by the
time that
these two supernova were dealt with by the astronomy community, the
Doppler
redshift fakery had so vastly infiltrated and decayed the community
into false distance reporting that even a supernova explosion was
swept up into that net of falsehoods.

One of the first astro bodies to be Eclipse tested to really see if
these bodies are moving towards us for a Doppler blueshift is that
of
Andromeda galaxy and the Barnard star in
the Milky Way. Both, allegedly blueshifted and thus implying that
they
are moving
towards Earth.

But with my Fiberglass Experiment that a redshift can occur on white
light headlights
coming towards me, the Doppler redshift looks phony.

So what would it take for the Hubble Space Telescope to draw that
final last slender
line on Andromeda and Barnard star to eclipse them. Then wait a week
or month or
year, repeat the eclipse procedure and see if either one breached
the
former eclipse?
If either one does breach the former eclipse, then the blueshift is
truthful that these
two objects are really moving towards Earth. But if it comes to pass
that upon
repeating the eclipse, that the second eclipse is a decreasing
eclipse, means that
the astro body is moving away from Earth and that we have the
blueshift confused
with something else.

Now from my reading of the astro literature, the quasars are fuzzy
images but that
they are testable to the eclipse test. So that if we were to eclipse
highly redshifted
quasar and wait a month or year and repeat the eclipse, would we
find
those quasars
are really moving away? Or what I suspect they are moving towards
Earth.

--
More than 90 percent of AP's posts are missing in the Google
newsgroups author search archive from May 2012 to May 2013. Drexel

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium