NO ESCAPE TO SPACE!

Old March 29th 07, 10:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default NO ESCAPE TO SPACE!

NO ESCAPE TO SPACE!

No, mankind will not escape from this contaminated, dying, earth,
settle on the moon and Mars and spread his seed to a thousand stars to
proclaim himself immortal.

Medical Science has learned that humans cannot long survive in Space.
That is, Because of the loss of bone tissue due to microgravity and
radiation, mankind cannot make extended journeys to the moon or Mars
and survive there .

Yes, men have stayed for up to a year in space -- but even at a year,
they face irrecoverable bone loss.

The trip to Mars would take (using present technology, and there is
nothing faster in sight) two years. When the crew arrived at Mars,
they would be too weak to establish a landing - and survive!

Both Mars and the Moon have lower gravity, so any astronauts who land
there will continue to lose bone mass and strength.

The judgment is clear; the sentence is certain: Humanity will not
leave this earth.

"A Theoretical Analysis of Vibrational Modes Aimed at Their Use as
Measures of Bone Damage"

Gemunu Gunaratne

Abstract--Extended exposure to microgravity reduces bone mass and
degrades mechanical properties of bone tissue; its most damaging
consequence is the loss of bone strength...
@ http://www.isso.uh.edu/publications/..._gunaratne.htm

And, see the recent study on bone loss in mice exposed to radiation
done at Clemson University.

See:
"Review of NASA Plans for the International Space Station (2006)"
@ http://books.nap.edu/openbook.php?re...=11512&page=19

And Google:
"bone loss" + "exposed to radiation" http://tinyurl.com/27cqsp
and,
"bone loss" + "exposure to radiation" http://tinyurl.com/ywgv7d

Can Mankind control his destiny? See:
http://www.xprt.net/~servitum/main/about/control.html

gaedhealic

-+-
http://www.xprt.net/~servitum
-----
Many receive advice, only the wise profit by it. Syrus
..
The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth
unto counsel is wise. Pro 12:15
..
"April 1st: National Atheist's Day."
..

Old March 29th 07, 11:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

I'm sure the nay-sayers painted a similar bleak picture of woe for Columbus,
when he decided to sail West.

ups.com...

.

Old March 30th 07, 07:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On Mar 29, 4:36 pm, Phineas T Puddleduck
wrote:
On 30/3/07 00:32, in article
. com,

" wrote:
Still peddling your kookscreed?

Look who's talking...

You tell me there are no rocks in space, then you tell Mark Earnest
("G=EMC^2 Glazier") that there is "sand, then rock, to again fuse into
rock planets," in space....

http://tinyurl.com/2nrhyu

Says nothing of the sort, loon! For a start Glazier isn't Mark Earnest, but
then you can't read can you.

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message

Ah... my error...

But I can admit an error, while you can not admit you say one thing
which contradicts something else you've said.

Which is it: There are sand and rocks in space, or there are no rocks
in space?
http://tinyurl.com/2nrhyu

So you are telling Mark that the expanding gas cloud from a Nebula or
Nova COULD condense into sand, then into rock, then into planets....
but you told me there are no rocks in space....

Suffer reading difficulties?

Gas and dust collapse to form larger bodies. What I told you was the near
infinitesimal odds of rogue asteroid in the middle of nowhere loon!

Oh! I like that! (quote you) "the near infinitesimal odds" against
"roge" asteroids....

"Near infinitesimal" -- Do you mean "near infinitesimal" as in the
odds that Big Bang could EVER occur?

Or do you mean "near infinitesimal" as in the odds that pond scum
would form life, and monkies would give birth to humans?

Wow! you can accept the "near infinitesimal" odds of Big Bang and
Evolution, but the near infinitesimal odds that an expanding Nova
remnant would form a cloud of "rogue asteroids" is beyond your
comprehension.

As I said, your credibility is in the crapper.

And, BTW,
All bodies in space are in "the middle of nowhere"...

Old March 30th 07, 07:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck[_2_]

On 30/3/07 19:02, in article
,
" wrote:

But I can admit an error, while you can not admit you say one thing
which contradicts something else you've said.

Which is it: There are sand and rocks in space, or there are no rocks
in space?
http://tinyurl.com/2nrhyu

There are rocks in space - but they have been created around stars. As a
result, it is statistically unlikely they are separate from their
originating body.

Of course, you could simply READ,

--
Painius admits he cannot answer a single question to NB:

"Yes, you're right of course, NB. And they get very useless very quickly.
I shall do my best to ignore them, as you wish."

Old March 30th 07, 08:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On Mar 30, 11:49 am, Phineas T Puddleduck
wrote:
On 30/3/07 19:02, in article
. com,

" wrote:
But I can admit an error, while you can not admit you say one thing
which contradicts something else you've said.

Which is it: There are sand and rocks in space, or there are no rocks
in space?
http://tinyurl.com/2nrhyu

There are rocks in space - but they have been created

Oh! NOW you are speaking of a CREATOR?

Old March 31st 07, 05:21 AM
Bork Bork is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phineas T Puddleduck[_2_] View Post
On 30/3/07 20:12, in article
,
"
wrote:

A bunch of looney nonsense

Better to be a loon than a gay duck!

Escape Velocity Poposhka Science 0 May 5th 06 10:00 PM
Can Man Escape to the Stars? oldwetdog Misc 11 February 11th 06 06:31 PM
New Scientist SPACE - Breaking News - Fastest pulsar set to escape the Milky Way Nick UK Astronomy 0 September 3rd 05 05:15 PM
Help me escape from prism! Jeff Root Astronomy Misc 6 October 9th 03 03:13 PM
Shuttle Escape Pod? ed kyle Space Shuttle 48 September 20th 03 04:34 AM