KOSHER LAWS MUST ENFORCED TO ALL MANKIND

Old February 16th 07, 07:01 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.archaeology,sci.physics,sci.astro
Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times

Default KOSHER LAWS MUST ENFORCED TO ALL MANKIND

The real drama in all these 2 000 years is the crushing by Church &
State Ignorance of so many people's superior awareness, the
stronghold of Semite JIC ( Judeo-Islamo-Christian) sects '
superstitions with their numerous godly spooks & mushrooms + others
vegetal drugs self proclaimed prophets, the devolution of so many
populations feeding like Hogs, encouraged to do so to dull their
minds & continuing even now sucking the bloods of dead carcasses on
barbecues, carrion feeding with delight & PQRS ( Perfect Quality
Recycled Sewage) drinking in beers and soft drinks etc indeed with
the abominable consequence resulting both to Psyche & Soma !

The Kosher Laws of Racial Purity must be enforced to all Humanity,
and the stern discipline imposed by King Salomon, of the Jerusalem
Ritual Slaughter House fame ( aka Temple) to a dull, crude & stupid
tribal population of nomads, must be extended to the whole world at
the present time, whereby all people unwilling to apply the Laws of
Purity or Kosher Laws must be stoned to death ... AS The Laws
says !!!

Goys ( seed of cattle indeed or clearly Islamists & Christians ) are
indeed unable to follow any self-imposed discipline, and no time must
be wasted by superior minds in argumentations with animals blood
sucking degenerate morons ! Those Egyptians Hermetic Laws ( coming
from divine Hermes indeed) and whose real meaning has been carried
through generations of Essenes Initiates right up to us must be
enforced now with an Iron hand. The fate of the Earth at large is at
stake indeed with so many so-called WORLD LEADERS WITH foggy minds
CONSEQUENCES INDEED OF soft-bellies, maggots-filled, alcoholic-
fermenting, hydrogen compounds gas-generating putrid intestines WHOSE
fetid humours are impregnating not only their Somas but their Psyche
as well !

What decisions of importance can such manure in control take to
resolve the main issues of the world ? I am asking you all !

ONLY THE BEST CAN GOVERN AND THE BEST FOLLOW KOSHER LAWS BUT DO NOT
MUTILATE THEIR CHILDREN !

The time has come for the veil of Isis to be lifted, and the True
Knowledge to be imparted to those striving for it, in despite of the
torments of a Human Society based on the Ignorance of Eternal Cosmic
Laws

The True Geology is a demonstration that such New Age in coming & a
new Dawn rising on the horizon, in despite of rear battle by the
Forces of Darkness still generated by such blood & cow milk sucking
present degenerate Humanity.

Yours sincerely

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Mobile +33 650 171 464

Australia Mining Pioneer
Founder of the True Geology
http://www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/grule.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/index.html
http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/turcaud.htm
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/bbing/stories/s28534.htm

Old February 16th 07, 04:30 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.archaeology,sci.astro
Uncle Al

Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times wrote:
[snip crap]

Idiot. Let's see you choke down chulent. Your colon will concrete
shut until you die. A meal of kasha varnishkes will have you vomiting
out everything down to your lower intestines. Then... we strap you
down, insert a fois gras force-feeder, and turn the handle as liter
after liter of matsoh brie/schmaltz paste bulges your belly until it
bursts. Your subsequent cremation will be an 04 July sky spectacular
as flames 3000 meters high jet into heaven.

It's been performance proven over a period of 40 years - "a pillar of
fire by night and a pillar of smoke by day." The Children of Israel
averaged about 0.1 mph for 6 hour/day 200 day/year marching. That
tells you a lot about the funery business.

--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/
Old February 16th 07, 11:12 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.archaeology,sci.astro
[email protected]

Uncle Al,

No so idiot as your ranting ...read again what I have written.
The good news anyway is that you are still alive ... some people have
pretended indeed you had died of a shameful dizzeaze.
The fact is that you still keeping on living in despite of that
shameful dizzzeaze ... What a temper !.

Still it affects you judgement.. without you realising it
unfortunately

With best regards

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud

Old February 16th 07, 11:28 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.archaeology,sci.astro
[email protected]

On Feb 16, 11:12 pm, wrote:
Uncle Al,

No so idiot as your ranting ...read again what I have written.
The good news anyway is that you are still alive ... some people have
pretended indeed you had died of a shameful dizzeaze.
The fact is that you still keeping on living in despite of that
shameful dizzzeaze ... What a temper !.

Still it affects you judgement.. without you realising it
unfortunately

With best regards

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud

Still it affects your speeling, Turko. And your racism, and more or
less everything about your foetid persona here.

You are not wanted on the voyage. Get knotted. Need I be more
precise?

This newsgroup is about scientific approaches to archaeology. Dross
like you need not apply. Tu comprends?

Pete Stretton

Old February 18th 07, 10:39 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.archaeology,sci.astro
[email protected]

On 17 fév, 00:28, wrote:
On Feb 16, 11:12 pm, wrote:

Uncle Al,

No so idiot as your ranting ...read again what I have written.
The good news anyway is that you are still alive ... some people have
pretended indeed you had died of a shameful dizzeaze.
The fact is that you still keeping on living in despite of that
shameful dizzzeaze ... What a temper !.

Still it affects you judgement.. without you realising it
unfortunately

With best regards

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud

Still it affects your speeling, Turko. And your racism, and more or
less everything about your foetid persona here.

You are not wanted on the voyage. Get knotted. Need I be more
precise?

This newsgroup is about scientific approaches to archaeology. Dross
like you need not apply. Tu comprends?

Pete Stretton

Dear Mr Stretturd,

Thank you for your most kind answer, although I have noted your
painful reference to Archaeology as a scientific discipline..

In this you are completely deluded indeed since such alleged science
is completely hooked on the bandwagon.of present Geology fraud.

Nowhere is such delusion so provokingly evident than in so-called
Egyptology and in recent History of Angleterre, Ecosse & Ireland. The
Phantasms & other Impostures of such conditioned minds trying to give
understanding over the well established facts of Lignite, Peat, Esker,
Drumlin deposits & Erratics occurrences, as well as the
concentrations in some caverns ( on top of the Welsh Mountains ) under
the SAME TYPE OF LOESS of broken remains of animals from the Sabre
tooth tiger to Boreal Seas Molluscs BORDERS ON INSANITY INDEED

It is beyond doubt to me, that like so many of those poor
Archaeological foraging creatures, you believe by the moulding by
Glaciers of present relief under your very eyes in Newcastle on Tyne &
vicinities .... as well as the digging by such alleged brute forces of
all the Lochs of Scotland ... Right ?

Pauvres Gens !!! ...
Des Savants de Salon en effet !

Further, as a typical beguiled Goy indeed, I may ask you to point out
clearly to us, the True Geologists, whereby in former posts of mine
you have found reasons to accuse me of racism. I take exception indeed
of your baseless accusations ! .

Old February 18th 07, 08:27 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.archaeology,sci.astro
[email protected]

Kind forward of reply to Sue Bilstein of Australia

Shalom Shabbath

How are you these days, my dear little Sue !!! I hope you are well
indeed.
Are you concerned by the way with your obligations to follow Kosher
Laws & especially to share such 6 000 years old knowledge with your
Goys ' friends ?
These are the Laws of Racial Purity applying to the whole Mankind, and
the time has come when all things hidden will be revealed.

As I have informed you and all around Jews are not born as such, but
are made through the genetic manipulation of the 8th day after birth &
the atrophy of the Genital intern consecutive to the TEARING OFF THE
FORESKIN ( and NOT CUTTING ) leads to an immediate loss of blood &
hence to such atrophy indeed of the Interstitial !
As that whole fraud known as the Medical Science does not know
indeed, the Endocrinal system is the Interface to the Genetic Code
and hence it is VERY easy to interfere with it through that
media !!! ... to either tamper with it or on the other hand to cure
disabilities generated from dis-functioning of such as is the case of
Dow syndrome children .... very easily cure by proper treatment
resulting from such understanding !

I know dear little Sue, that you do not want to hear about such
Truths ... still it applies direct to you and the manipulations to
which have been submitted your Khazars forebears on order from the
Kagan ... the King of the Khazars indeed in the 9th century ... I am
sure you want out of sheer honesty to stop that 12 centuries old fraud
to stop now directly !
Please re-read that lecture I have given above on the manipulation of
Human genome by the 3 JIC sects, 2 willingly by circumcision and 1
unwillingly through crass ignorance of the Kosher Laws

Am I right ?

.... and the way to do it is to have it known to all ... as is the case
now thanks to both my personal & physical well known courage as an
Australian Mining Pioneer and also to my strange abilities hence to
discover hidden things ! ... even hidden for millions of years.

With kindest regards

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud

Old February 18th 07, 08:52 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.archaeology,aus.science,sci.astro
ray

wrote:
Kind forward of reply to Sue Bilstein of Australia

crap cut concurrently: CCC

`How sweet to be an idiot'
Old February 18th 07, 11:24 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.archaeology,sci.astro
[email protected]

On 18 Feb, 10:39, wrote:
On 17 fév, 00:28, wrote:

On Feb 16, 11:12 pm, wrote:

[...]

Mobile +33 650 171 464- Hide quoted text -

"Goy" -- racism.

I rest my case.

Should you wish to dig your grave deeper, feel free. Ta soeur aussi.

Pete Stretton

Old February 19th 07, 04:51 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.archaeology,sci.astro,aus.science
[email protected]

On 19 fév, 00:24, wrote:
On 18 Feb, 10:39, wrote:

On 17 fév, 00:28, wrote:

On Feb 16, 11:12 pm, wrote:

[...]

Resorting to abusive language again, dear Mr *Stretturd ?
I suppose you mind processing circuits are overheating, when answers
to questions you are unable to ask yourself come through ! Hey ?

A typical Goy indeed ... by the way I suppose you still indulge in
that hormonal intake, mutating slowly your Genome ... aka bacon &
eggzz every morning !
Mutatis Mutandis indeed

Further my dear Mr Stretturd, you did not reply to my question
regarding how reference to Kosher Laws & debased Goys like you, Ray &
Anglesea's dog Sunny etc is in anyway related to racism... is talking
about sects, either large or small for that matter, is to be
assimilated to racism ? is the mere fact of pointing to the alleged
pleasure of some godly spook allegedly taking pleasure in breathing
the rotten smell of burning animals offal, blood and nerves hovering
the Salomon Ritual Slaughter House in Jerusalem before 70 BC NOT
ALLOWED ANYMORE ?

You the Goys are so abject and cowardly toadyish that it is no wonder
that the Chosen Race is looking with deep contempt at your religious
Islamists or Christians 's pretensions of knowing anything at all
about the sources of your sect's beliefs .... you the vile blood
sucking & hog feeding beasts of prey are indeed completely unable of
that Discipline which characterise those who understand the working &
necessity indeed of the Kosher Laws ... especially for the growing
young ones ! You slavish villains are just concerned with the pursuit
of what satisfy you most sordid instinct of sensualist carrion-
feeders, **PQRS in the form of beer, soft drink, tap water drinker,
Drug pushing ***DI trusting cash flower, Australian & other places
Mass Merdias ****ed up news blinded supporters AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST
definitive deluded & brainwashed froggish sycophants of that
congregations of Universilities mind conditioned fools fighting that
hopeless rear battle against the TRUE GEOLOGY !!! and its amazing &
mind boggling understanding over not only the Earth History but real
Mankind History as well

You are an overall loser, my poor Peter !

*Peter Stretton, a noted Archaeologist fool from Newcastle upon Tyne,
in Scotland
**PQRS Perfect Quality Recycled Sewage
***DI Disease Industry

No regards