Is mankind doomed?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 4th 10, 12:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
A Moose in Love

Default Is mankind doomed?

If the sun goes red giant, we are doomed unless we colonize space.
However if the universe is expanding, but then decides to contract
back to zero, it doesn't matter whether we colonized other planets
does it? And how many years would it take us to colonize other earth-
like planets? To find them? I think we're basically ****ed.