For Starlord

Old February 2nd 07, 10:02 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Spiritus Sanctus

Default For Starlord

Someone named "White" signed for a UPS package addressed to you --
delivered today. Want to make certain you got it.

Old February 2nd 07, 10:13 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Starlord

That's the park manager and got it all, and now all I need to do is make me
a 16inch mirror and I can then build the "Great Machine" from the planet
below B5.

And if you think I'm strange today, it's because I've been in a total all
out war with jackribbits since Nov. as they have laid waste to my Iris
garden, been wishing I had a ZaHaDom battlesprider ship to wip'm out.

--
"If you go to ZaHaDom you will Die" Kash on B5

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html

oups.com...

Old February 2nd 07, 10:40 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Joe S.

"Starlord" wrote in message
. ..
That's the park manager and got it all, and now all I need to do is make
me a 16inch mirror and I can then build the "Great Machine" from the
planet below B5.

And if you think I'm strange today, it's because I've been in a total all
out war with jackribbits

Hmmm.

Jackrabbits you say??

You don't have your M-79 with the shotgun rounds??

Perhaps someone on saa has a spare 16-guage and a couple of boxes of shells.

Old February 2nd 07, 11:28 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Starlord

There's a home on the otherside of my garden, since 1.5 years ago and they
would most likly get all upset. Most years there's been some grass and stuff
out in the fields for them to eat and for 8 years (TODAY in 9th Annv.)
they've not touched my garden. But this year since mid Nov.06 when a freeze
killed off everything, they've been attacting (I.E.Eating my TBIris) and
it's been an on going battle between them and me. I've taken that driveway
in at night and there's been dozens of jackribbits out there having a fest
on my account. Unknowed to SAA, I've had close to 400 TBIris garden growing
out there and now I'm down to maybe 20 or so plants I had moved to new beds
and the ones I'd not moved and they don't seem to know are there, the war
has been costly to both sides.

I only WISHED I had that old M79, there'd be a lot less ribiits, but I have
an idea and if I can pull it off, it's SO LONG Ribbit!

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html

"Joe S." wrote in message
. ..

. ..

Old February 3rd 07, 06:50 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Pat O'Connell

Starlord wrote:
[...]

You need to establish a coyote preserve--natural control of jackrabbits.
Worry about roadrunners later...

--
Pat O'Connell
[note munged EMail address]

Starlord Lil' Conner Peterson Amateur Astronomy 2 December 10th 06 11:51 PM
Hi starlord Mark F. Amateur Astronomy 1 September 23rd 05 03:40 PM
Hi Starlord Mark F. Amateur Astronomy 3 October 26th 04 03:49 PM
Question for Starlord Joe S. Amateur Astronomy 8 January 17th 04 01:29 PM
Hey Starlord Mark F. Amateur Astronomy 15 January 10th 04 05:44 PM